Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Hmm

Better Boris than Corbyn in any circumstance 

But, I’m not a great fan, I’m not sure he can do it. He thinks he can.

Even Tories have been saying "anyone but Boris". I think that says it all.

A Corbyn/Johnson election will be the shitshow to end all shitshows. 

11 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Hmm

Better Boris than Corbyn in any circumstance 

But, I’m not a great fan, I’m not sure he can do it. He thinks he can.

Boris had his chance three years ago after the referendum.

Instead he bottled it because he knew he couldn't deliver what the leave campaign said.

He has since been throwing spanners into the works at every opportunity.

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

I hope this is now where we finally have a "leave" Prime-Minister who will rid us of Hammond and shake-up the civil service. The wheels are slowly moving in terms of fulfilling the wishes of the 17.4m people who voted for Brexit. 

I'm presuming you want someone in as Chancellor who'll lie and tell you Brexit isn't going to fuck the economy?

Another cultist. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

You're vapid. Go and mither someone else.

No. Go on. Who would you like as Chancellor instead of Hammond? I'm 100% sure he's privvy to more information than you as to how Brexit will affect our economy, so I can only assume you want somebody who ignores that information and lies to you. 

26 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Now now sir, it’s better than being a huge fan of a Kakistocracy :D

Dont you start😂 we all had enough of Mr Hanley thinking he is cleverer than us all, the last thing we need is his side kick from Morris Green getting beyond his station😉

58 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No. Go on. Who would you like as Chancellor instead of Hammond? I'm 100% sure he's privvy to more information than you as to how Brexit will affect our economy, so I can only assume you want somebody who ignores that information and lies to you. 

Hammond is the dog that’s being wagged by the Civil Service tail,

We need a Chancellor to build a war chest to navigate us through the choppy waters of Brexit so we can sail to the sunny uplands, ( mixed use of metaphors there)

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Hammond is the dog that’s being wagged by the Civil Service tail,

We need a Chancellor to build a war chest to navigate us through the choppy waters of Brexit so we can sail to the sunny uplands, ( mixed use of metaphors there)

Conspiratorial shite. The Civil Service do as they're told. They're pen pushers and administrators. They have zero influence whatsoever in politics. And if you think otherwise, who do you think is influencing them? Where do you get this shit from? 

I know you won't answer any of the above, so go on - who do you think should be Chancellor? 

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Conspiratorial shite. The Civil Service do as they're told. They're pen pushers and administrators. They have zero influence whatsoever in politics. And if you think otherwise, who do you think is influencing them? Where do you get this shit from? 

I know you won't answer any of the above, so go on - who do you think should be Chancellor? 

I’m not bothered, providing it’s a Leaver

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

I’m not bothered, providing it’s a Leaver

So you don't want someone who knows what they're doing - just someone who'll ignore their advisors/reality, and tell you Brexit is going to be great? Sounds about right.

As I keep saying - it's become a cult. "I don't care, as long as they share my beliefs". 

Edited by Cheese

56 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Dont you start😂 we all had enough of Mr Hanley thinking he is cleverer than us all, the last thing we need is his side kick from Morris Green getting beyond his station😉

Now now, don’t take it out on me buddy because your buddies got a good slap at Mocha Parade the other night :D

20 minutes ago, Cheese said:

So you don't want someone who knows what they're doing - just someone who'll ignore their advisors/reality, and tell you Brexit is going to be great? Sounds about right.

As I keep saying - it's become a cult. "I don't care, as long as they share my beliefs". 

33 minutes ago, Cheese said:

‘Ignore their advisors’ is that the very same ‘pen pushers and administrators’ i.e.Civil Servants

You don’t have to be Milton Friedman to be Chancellor 

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

‘Ignore their advisors’ is that the very same ‘pen pushers and administrators’ i.e.Civil Servants

You don’t have to be Milton Friedman to be Chancellor 

No. You clearly don't know how Government works. The Civil Service doesn't "advise".

Even though I asked earlier, and correctly predicted that you wouldn't answer, I'll ask again. Where do you get this shite from? 

Edited by Cheese

2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Now now, don’t take it out on me buddy because your buddies got a good slap at Mocha Parade the other night :D

Is that where it was mocha?? Used to hang about down there as a wee lad although at that age everything never seems as bad. Certainly a brave bunch turning up down there looking for a row as you’re going to get it for sure and they duly did.

Just now, Escobarp said:

Is that where it was mocha?? Used to hang about down there as a wee lad although at that age everything never seems as bad. Certainly a brave bunch turning up down there looking for a row as you’re going to get it for sure and they duly did.

Aye, that’s where it was mate.

Contrary to the opinion of some on here, the lefty thugs started strolling through the estate spouting their usual Nazi insults......silly fools.

You know the rest mate :D

Here’s another to hurt those little cry babies.