Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Aye, that’s where it was mate.

Contrary to the opinion of some on here, the lefty thugs started strolling through the estate spouting their usual Nazi insults......silly fools.

You know the rest mate :D

Here’s another to hurt those little cry babies.

The BBC have been truly disgusting recently 

2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Oooooohhh, these fine chaps will soon be accused of being bullies by some.

Cue Youri with a drunken rant, even though he went silent last night after the retweet of Piers Morgan.

What the fuck are you on about, again, Jason?

What difference does it make if Eva Braun or Piers fucking Morgan tweet the same story and why am I supposed to pass comment?

98% of your content posted here is pissed up fight-spoiling (with anyone and everyone) and grammatically piss poor bollocks and yet still you constantly refer to some imagined drink problem on my part, which you obviously think is some Machiavellian targetting of an Achilles' weakness - when it actually just further lowers my (low) opinion of you (and somewhat raises a small wry smile).

32 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

What the fuck are you on about, again, Jason?

What difference does it make if Eva Braun or Piers fucking Morgan tweet the same story and why am I supposed to pass comment?

98% of your content posted here is pissed up fight-spoiling (with anyone and everyone) and grammatically piss poor bollocks and yet still you constantly refer to some imagined drink problem on my part, which you obviously think is some Machiavellian targetting of an Achilles' weakness - when it actually just further lowers my (low) opinion of you (and somewhat raises a small wry smile).

THE absolute irony of your post.

Why are you supposed to pass comment on it ?

Eeerm...didn’t you pass comment last night, as you always do in a drunken stupor you fool, in your usual boring manner until I silenced you yet again ?

For the record , 100% of your posts are pure and utter shit.

You’re just another faceless coward....are you Cheese in disguise ? Quite striking how you change like him after a beer isn’t it, don’t you think ? Don’t worry, we know your game.

I filtered you a while ago, time you met your drunken piss stained Dusty Bin again.

Hang on a minute

Been away all this week down south so only just catching up

Did someone back up this thread say that the MDL arrived at Mocha Parade??

My Dad's van hire business was based from what is now the KwikFit on Bury New Road

That is one area that you don't go to protest. White, Brown, Black, whatever.....

Please tell me that some fuckwits did........comedy gold if so

39 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Hang on a minute

Been away all this week down south so only just catching up

Did someone back up this thread say that the MDL arrived at Mocha Parade??

My Dad's van hire business was based from what is now the KwikFit on Bury New Road

That is one area that you don't go to protest. White, Brown, Black, whatever.....

Please tell me that some fuckwits did........comedy gold if so

Antifa mate.

The MDL fools went elsewhere....double comedy gold :D

About twenty two chavvy lads of pakistani extraction, average age 15, and a couple of trays of eggs...

Chuck a dart at twotter and it should hit one of the innumerable bigots with Union Jack avatars and a royal prefix to their nickname (Viscount, countess, baron etc.) who will provide the full SP.

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

You're just another faceless coward....are you Cheese in disguise ? Quite striking how you change like him after a beer isn’t it, don’t you think ? Don’t worry, we know your game.

You should go on Dragons Den with your device that can detect when an anonymous user on an Internet forum has "had a beer". Silly old bellend. 

35 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I take it you aren't being serious

Of course I am.

Sometimes I'm flippant, but not here. He wont get the gig, I expect it will be Boris.

3 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

And here's me thinking you were a clever chap, just shows you how wrong you can be

Sure.

I think he is a top notch person, with good values, a vision and....can deliver Brexit!

7 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

He has to run the country aswell and he has no ministerial experience

He has, I’m pretty sure.

Possibly as much as Maggie had before she became leader?

20 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

He has to run the country aswell and he has no ministerial experience

Who would you prefer?