Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

53 minutes ago, Ani said:

I would be surprised if there are 2000 people in the country who have thought through their voting intents based on the next leader of the Conservative party. 

I will never vote for a part led by Corbyn or Boris. 

I'm stuck as my MP James Frith is a decent bloke who does his best for his constituency and is involved with a few projects I support, but he's Labour and I'm not wanting to vote for them at the moment for various reasons. 

I didn't vote Labour in the EU or local elections. 

16 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'm no Corbyn (or Labour Party) fan, but did he actually ever pledge to do that? - I'm not sure he did, didn't he just bumble about saying he would look to deal with it? - whatever that means

Indeed

He said something and our clever student and ex-student populations assumed he would write off their loans.

Hook, line and sinkered

14 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Indeed

He said something and our clever student and ex-student populations assumed he would write off their loans.

Hook, line and sinkered

I hate it when the electorate are hoodwinked by bullshit.

11 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Jo Brand has excelled herself 

Another reason not to vote for whatever she supports. 

What has she said? If she was part of the consortium buying the club I may not renew season ticket. 😁

7 minutes ago, Ani said:

Another reason not to vote for whatever she supports. 

What has she said? If she was part of the consortium buying the club I may not renew season ticket. 😁

She’s apparently said people should be throwing battery acid over politicians, rather than milkshake 

1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

She’s apparently said people should be throwing battery acid over politicians, rather than milkshake 

To be fair I assume that is what happened to her at some point. 

18 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Me either - but I'm presuming it was meant as a joke. Not an actual incitement to commit violence.

Yes, I expect it was meant as a joke, but in these febrile times......

Edited by boltondiver

• Site Supporter

Get Boris in as PM, Leave with No Deal on 31st October, and that's the end of his ilk and the Conservative Party altogether. It's time to just give the swivel-eyed loons their way and let them demonstrate how their pretend "belief in Britain" is enough to overcome reality. Playing into Corbyn's hands. 

God help us all. 

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Get Boris in as PM, Leave with No Deal on 31st October, and that's the end of his ilk and the Conservative Party altogether. It's time to just give the swivel-eyed loons their way and let them demonstrate how their pretend "belief in Britain" is enough to overcome reality. Playing into Corbyn's hands. 

God help us all. 

Boris has spooked the horses big style

• Site Supporter
Just now, Moon boy said:

Boris has spooked the horses big style

Not in the way you think. He's a global laughing stock, with mountains of evidence to prove he's unfit for public office. But he's going to be PM anyway, so in for a penny, in for a pound.