Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Here’s a cracking quote from honest Nigel a MONTH before the referendum (May 2016) 

The question of a second referendum was raised by Mr Farage in an interview with the Mirror in which he said : "In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it."

19 minutes ago, Cheese said:

What is it you think Remain voters have done? I can assure you I've continued going about my normal everyday life since the Referendum. 

Laughed out loud!

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

well there were apparently millions protesting through London on Saturday, add that to the numerous other demos. Then you have you who tells quite a few porkies on here, wasn’t you also planning on stocking up in preparation for a no deal? Is that really part of your everyday life? Very odd but each to their own 

People who voted Leave also attend those demonstrations. Do you honestly believe every Leave voter would've simply accepted the result if it had been 52/48 the other way?! I know a certain one who admitted he wouldn't before the result even came in... 

And no, I haven't been stock-piling. I think the behaviour of Remainers is a lot more dramatic in your head than it is in reality. 

Just now, Cheese said:

Apart from post about it on here, what is it you imagine I've been doing? 

I agree with you; you’re the same now as you always were!

🤣

35 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Wow. That’s really embarrassing. An MP saying a second referendum can’t get through Parliament doesn’t negate an opinion that it’s the right way forward. It’s completely irrelevant. I think a 2nd referendum is right way forward. It isn’t happening. Doesn’t change my view.

Stop trying to dig yourself out of that big hole Coco and doing your usual Tolstoy reptile like replies when proven wrong.

I replied to you re the opinion being of Farrelli’s, right or wrong  ? Nothing to do with what Powell said, as that was clearly my reply to him.

I replied to you like I’ve said above to both of you, and was concise in saying Powell stated the numbers weren’t there.

I never once said it wasn’t the way forward did I ?

No I didn’t..i just stated facts from Powell and bizarrely Farrelli re his personal opinion.

Your reply is the embarrassing one boy.

8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

People who voted Leave also attend those demonstrations. Do you honestly believe every Leave voter would've simply accepted the result if it had been 52/48 the other way?! I know a certain one who admitted he wouldn't before the result even came in... 

And no, I haven't been stock-piling. I think the behaviour of Remainers is a lot more dramatic in your head than it is in reality. 

If anything it should be leave holding the demonstrations as they’re the ones who are being fucked about, it does seem they have more morales about them.

No where have I said every leave voter would accept it, but I’m very confident we wouldn’t have seen teddies thrown like there has been  by the remain lot

What behaviour are you on about? 

Edited by royal white

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

So then, that drunken Welsh fool and his SODEM cretins outside Parliament is a figment of our imagination is it ?

Like the stockpiling others have “proudly” filmed themselves doing all just Alt Right fake news then ?

48 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Lucy might be wrong, that's my opinion:ball:

Your opinion is respected fella.

You must be in government and opposition to Powell then I take it ?

Re opinions, when will you respect the opinions of the 17.4 winning votes :D

I await the bleats......as always....

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

So then, that drunken Welsh fool and his SODEM cretins outside Parliament is a figment of our imagination is it ?

Like the stockpiling others have “proudly” filmed themselves doing all just Alt Right fake news then ?

There are Brexit loons outside Parliament too. 

Leave voters also started stockpiling when the threat of No Deal reached its peak. You don't have to be of any particular political persuasion to plan ahead for potential food shortages 

13 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Here’s another take on it.

Those stockpiling months ago...will their food being out of date now ?

And all down to their undemocratic actions.....they’ve wasted money :D

Talk about irony.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, royal white said:

If anything it should be leave holding the demonstrations as they’re the ones who are being fucked about, it does seem they have more morales about them.

No where have I said every leave voter would accept it, but I’m very confident we wouldn’t have seen teddies thrown like there has been  by the remain lot

What behaviour are you on about? 

You suggested Remain voters haven't gone about their daily business for the last 3 years. 

Your only example is of some of them attending a couple of demonstrations, which Leave voters also attended. 

You should be the one clarifying what behaviours you're talking about. 

Your opinion is respected fella.

You must be in government and opposition to Powell then I take it ?

Re opinions, when will you respect the opinions of the 17.4 winning votes :D

I await the bleats......as always....

Well done. You're really getting the hang of this opinions thing.

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

Here’s another take on it.

Those stockpiling months ago...will their food being out of date now ?

And all down to their undemocratic actions.....they’ve wasted money :D

Talk about irony.

No, because stock-piling involves tinned foods and unperishable goods. That's the entire point. 

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

There are Brexit loons outside Parliament too. 

Leave voters also started stockpiling when the threat of No Deal reached its peak. You don't have to be of any particular political persuasion to plan ahead for potential food shortages 

Did I say there wasn’t ?

But Steve Bray aka Dave Allen....that’s his real name by the way, ( just like Yaxley Lennon isn’t Robinson’s ).....is there daily, more vocal with his sad gang and paid £80 a day to do so. Do you not think he’s causing a breach of the peace ?

Please answer carefully as he’s already been arrested once for this....

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

So tins don’t have a sell by date then eh ?

Look under your cupboards.

OK. Yes. All the baked beans and tins of soup some people bulk-bought 6 months ago are now inedible. I wouldn't worry about it. 

Edited by Cheese

Anyway

How does it unfold from here?

Deal done over the next 10 days, then into battle over a trade agreement (etc)

Or Groundhog Day of puerile delays and amendments?

• Site Supporter

Did I say there wasn’t ?

But Steve Bray aka Dave Allen....that’s his real name by the way, ( just like Yaxley Lennon isn’t Robinson’s ).....is there daily, more vocal with his sad gang and paid £80 a day to do so. Do you not think he’s causing a breach of the peace ?

Please answer carefully as he’s already been arrested once for this....

I honestly don't give a fuck if he's causing a breach of the peace. That's up to the police to decide. He's still there, so they obviously don't think he is at the moment. 

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

OK. Yes. all the baked beans and tins of soup some people bulk-bought 6 months ago are now inedible. I wouldn't worry about it. 

I’m not worried one bit.

I sincerely hope those flapping gobshites like yourself have kindly donated them to the food banks which you lot always whine about :