Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

5 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I’ve got a good question. Let’s imagine Labour somehow win the election but just short of a majority. Corbyn enters into a confidence and supply agreement with the Lib Dem’s, like the Tories have with the DUP now. Corbyn negotiates a new Brexit deal that involves customs union membership and single market alignment as per Labour policy. Labour’s deal means we leave the EU. The Lib Dem’s refuse to support it. 

The Tories had getting Brexit done in their manifesto. If they don’t support the Labour government to vote for the deal are they traitors blocking Brexit?

All ifs and ands isn’t it ?

Deal with facts.

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Try this 

Good news for the Lib Dems and independents based on that

Considering both major parties lost votes, you could argue the local electorate are sick of politics

Edited by jmjhb

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I would disgree mate. Whilst he is tedious and a know it all there is at least some sense in there and an “educated” opinion Which admittedly is at odds with some of us.  

smegma on the other hand is a perverted keyboard warrior who spouts pure shite and has real social interaction issues it would appear. Unsure if drink related or something else or just a crack pot. But I hope he gets the help he needs 

its Difficult to feel sorry for someone on a forum such as this but I find myself sad for him 

I'm overjoyed that I'm embedded so deeply into your consciousness that you've come up with a devastatingly insulting nickname, and every other post of yours is aimed at me. It's fantastic. Thank you.

(P.S. my real name isn't actually "Cheese")

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I'm overjoyed that I'm embedded so deeply into your consciousness that you've come up with a devastatingly insulting nickname, and every other post of yours is aimed at me. It's fantastic. Thank you.

(P.S. my real name isn't actually "Cheese")

Lies it’s all lies. Factually proven to be lies. But you carry on son. If it makes you feel better. 

you must be the offspring of boris with all these lies. 

5 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Considering both major parties lost votes, you could argue the local electorate are sick of politics

Haha....look at the reality you fool.

Tory gain from Labour.

Fuck off with your crap re Lib Dem’s etc, look at the real picture which you clearly won’t admit.

Social media campaigns win the grand total of precisely absolutely fuck all.

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Haha....look at the reality you fool.

Tory gain from Labour.

Fuck off with your crap re Lib Dem’s etc, look at the real picture which you clearly won’t admit.

Social media campaigns win the grand total of precisely absolutely fuck all.

There was a by-election last week in Wales which the Lib dems won, you are correct in one sense - it means precisely fuck all

12 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I’ve got a good question. Let’s imagine Labour somehow win the election but just short of a majority. Corbyn enters into a confidence and supply agreement with the Lib Dem’s, like the Tories have with the DUP now. Corbyn negotiates a new Brexit deal that involves customs union membership and single market alignment as per Labour policy. Labour’s deal means we leave the EU. The Lib Dem’s refuse to support it. 

The Tories had getting Brexit done in their manifesto. If they don’t support the Labour government to vote for the deal are they traitors blocking Brexit?

Is it brexit through? Is regulatory alignment through a customs union really brexit? Genuine question that is.

i would say it isn’t brexit. We may as well just stay in. in my own opinion so the tories wouldn’t be blocking brexit 

if it was a deal similar to mays but say for arguments sake only slightly softer and tories blocked it yes traitors And treacherous twats. My anger isn’t aimed at the Labour Party for being labour  as I’m indifferent to the parties I’m just pissed off that we are still here after all this time. 

1 minute ago, jmjhb said:

There was a by-election last week in Wales which the Lib dems won, you are correct in one sense - it means precisely fuck all

Voting intention.....fancy a wager on the real deal ?

Go on, let’s see you put your money where your keyboard trap is :D

PM me if you want a wager,

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Is it brexit through? Is regulatory alignment through a customs union really brexit? Genuine question that is.

i would say it isn’t brexit. We may as well just stay in. in my own opinion so the tories wouldn’t be blocking brexit 

if it was a deal similar to mays but say for arguments sake only slightly softer and tories blocked it yes traitors And treacherous twats. My anger isn’t aimed at the Labour Party for being labour  as I’m indifferent to the parties I’m just pissed off that we are still here after all this time. 

It would mean leaving the EU. Which you claim is what was on the ballot paper. And given many Brexiteers said we could end up like Norway for example, the vote leave literature said similar....it’s as much Brexit as anything else.

Here is the issue, nobody can agree what Brexit means. Not even Brexiteers. And some want to block it because they never agreed with it full stop.

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

It would mean leaving the EU. Which you claim is what was on the ballot paper. And given many Brexiteers said we could end up like Norway for example, the vote leave literature said similar....it’s as much Brexit as anything else.

Here is the issue, nobody can agree what Brexit means. Not even Brexiteers. And some want to block it because they never agreed with it full stop.

And some never agreed with the EU full stop.

What happened exactly 26 years ago today ?

I’ll give you a few minutes whilst you google it.

18 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

If you’re on Twitter, it’s worth checking out Britain Elects. That is just one of many local election results that give some idea of how Labour are being decimated. 
This is my 12th General Election. (I had 2 in my first year, 1974) from my limited experience,  with everything that has happened in the last 3 years, Labour should be walking this. Instead, the Tories, in my opinion, will get their majority. (Unless the truth about Boris and Prince Phillips gay relationship finally comes out) Even then his popularity will probably grow.

The reason that Labour are struggling? Jeremy Corbyn and his band of Marxist cronies. 

Edited by Boby Brno

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

I agree in a lot of ways. Farage et al want something vastly different from what someone like myself would ideally want 

but and I feel the need to say this again. The likes of mounts and Miami, whilst you choose to discredit the pair of them for their views, speak sense in relation to the EU wanting and needing to do a fair trade deal with us. If anyone thinks the eu don’t need us then really give your head a wobble. It’s a two way requirement and it will be sorted but we can’t even get to sit round a table and discuss it. 

this is a fact and the sooner we can get down to those talks the better and the sooner we can start to move forward. 

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Escobarp has genuinely tried playing your little game but that’s not good enough is it, 

Do Remainers know what Remain means?

4 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

If you’re on Twitter, it’s worth checking out Britain Elects. That is just one of many local election results that give some idea of how Labour are being decimated. 
This is my 12th General Election. (I had 2 in my first year, 1974) from my limited experience,  with everything that has happened in the last 3 years, Labour should be walking this. Instead, the Tories, in my opinion, will get their majority. (Unless the truth about his and Prince Phillips gay relationship finally comes out) Even then his popularity will probably grow.

The reason that Labour are struggling? Jeremy Corbyn and his band of Marxist cronies. 

To be honest, I don't disagree with you on that.

But the numbers on that Bromsgrove by-election are an indication that everyone's just fed up:

The top four in 2017 got 1263, 1013, 120 & 100 respectively v 770, 430, 357 & 351 last night. Big drop in numbers.

4 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

But the numbers on that Bromsgrove by-election are an indication that everyone's just fed up:

The top four in 2017 got 1263, 1013, 120 & 100 respectively v 770, 430, 357 & 351 last night. Big drop in numbers.

As I said, if you look at the Twitter feed of Britain Elects, it’s just one of a number of local elections. There is a trend.

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I agree in a lot of ways. Farage et al want something vastly different from what someone like myself would ideally want 

but and I feel the need to say this again. The likes of mounts and Miami, whilst you choose to discredit the pair of them for their views, speak sense in relation to the EU wanting and needing to do a fair trade deal with us. If anyone thinks the eu don’t need us then really give your head a wobble. It’s a two way requirement and it will be sorted but we can’t even get to sit round a table and discuss it. 

this is a fact and the sooner we can get down to those talks the better and the sooner we can start to move forward. 

When the EU heads actually say how important we are to them,which they do repeat on a virtual and viral daily basis,  then it’s high time demented brainwashed folk like fannyfigners wake up and realise the importance of our fine nation.

The EU have repeatedly said how important we are to them, it’s just fools like certain ones on here who believe everything the left sided media say.

1 minute ago, Boby Brno said:

As I said, if you look at the Twitter feed of Britain Elects, it’s just one of a number of local elections. There is a trend.

Spot on mate.

Best to ignore folk who won’t face the clear facts.

They will be in meltdown mode after the GE, but we have merely warned them of exactly what to expect.

8 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Twenty mins ago, you didn’t even know about the Bromsgrove election, yet you’re now a political expert and analysis on it......haha, priceless.

Just fuck off.

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Twenty mins ago, you didn’t even know about the Bromsgrove election, yet you’re now a political expert and analysis on it......haha, priceless.

Just fuck off.

Not really, I wasn't sure whether you were referring to the Bromsgrove or Filey by-election, Google showed both.

Ciao for now

Edited by jmjhb