Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Tobacco yes. Cunts

Breweries no. 

Interesting how people views on these things differ. I just see profit made by pharmaceutical companies etc a necessary evil and as long as competition is kept clean and strong then it will regulate. 

breweries cause significant suffering inadvertently as well as placing huge stress on the nhs but we don’t mind them or the profits made. 

10 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Agreed

its all horrific and just shows what modern politics has come to. Shambles with utter sheisters involved. 

jimmy krankie leading a pro independence rally in Scotland later on the same topic. 

heres hoping for an earthquake or something. 

Why did she go dressed as Elton John ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-50274334

She must be gutted JC isn’t backing her eh mate ?

I’m up here as we speak, quite amusing witnessing it....

21 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I have a philosophical problem with it.

People shouldn’t be making profit out of our misfortunes. 

If it’s clear that nhs is being run inefficiently and someone can run it more efficiently and make money and it’s free to use then what is the problem? If that’s the case then it seems crazy to to me to continue on that route. Forget your ideological stance and make a decision based on what’s best for the patient and if the money is being better used. 

14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Interesting how people views on these things differ. I just see profit made by pharmaceutical companies etc a necessary evil and as long as competition is kept clean and strong then it will regulate. 

breweries cause significant suffering inadvertently as well as placing huge stress on the nhs but we don’t mind them or the profits made. 

Watching Bolton over the years have made my stress levels high, but these last two home games have boosted me up no end.

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Why did she go dressed as Elton John ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-50274334

She must be gutted JC isn’t backing her eh mate ?

I’m up here as we speak, quite amusing witnessing it....

Elton John 😂😂😂

she’s vile. She has no mandate for this whatsoever so unsure where she gets the go ahead from. Has to be a deal to prop up labour if a hung parliament I imagine. 

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

If it’s clear that nhs is being run inefficiently and someone can run it more efficiently and make money and it’s free to use then what is the problem? If that’s the case then it seems crazy to to me to continue on that route. Forget your ideological stance and make a decision based on what’s best for the patient and if the money is being better used. 

Not an ideological stance. A philosophical one.

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Mick is a drinker not a smoker.

Please do as Mick likes.

He asked a question. I answered. 

Why you sticking your beak in?

And you can do whatever the fuck you like sunshine. No skin off my nose if you’re smoking/drinking/snorting yourself to death. Fill your boots 

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

And you can do whatever the fuck you like sunshine. No skin off my nose if you’re smoking/drinking/snorting yourself to death. Fill your boots 

Open forum isn’t it ?

Name your time and place anytime with me dickhead.

57 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Whoever provides the service does not matter as long as it is free at point of service. Why do you have a problem with that? 

You just said nobody would ever sell the NHS. Then when pointed out they already were you defended it.

I have no issue with people who agree with the creeping privatisation. It’s a good discussion, it’s people who act all angry when people point out it’s happening and pretend it’s not.

FWIW I don’t think there is anything wrong with very limited services going to private tender. But there are huge issues as this increases. Quality. Accountability. Monitoring and control to name but a few. The more fragmented the NHS becomes the more difficult it is to provide a coherent service.

One only need look at the trains to see why this isn’t a good idea necessarily. Secondly the issue of cost - over a long term period it will cost more to outsource many services than it will to keep in house. The reason for doing so is not business case or evidence driven. 

10 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

This is Mick, accusing me of being on the pop.

I was defending myself against your aggressive behaviour, and will do anytime against you SUNSHINE.

Just now, mickbrown said:

Why are you sending me threatening private messages?

Shall I share with the ‘open forum’?

Time to grow up fella. Put the bottle down and go sleep it off

That is rich considering what I just posted above.

Go on post it, you soft cunt.

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Why are you sending me threatening private messages?

Shall I share with the ‘open forum’?

Time to grow up fella. Put the bottle down and go sleep it off

How ironic,....shall I share with the open forum ?

That is a threat is it not ?

Go on then, post my number. Mick, I won’t be arsed one bit, you will.