Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

With regards to passports, obviously we'll be able to use our current passports until they run out, and then when we apply for a new one, it'll be blue........do you reckon there will be many sadsacks who will purposely get a new blue one early?

25 minutes ago, Sweep said:

With regards to passports, obviously we'll be able to use our current passports until they run out, and then when we apply for a new one, it'll be blue........do you reckon there will be many sadsacks who will purposely get a new blue one early?

If I got one with the Python quotes on it I'd be ordering one right away.

32 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I guess the good thing about the obvious colour difference is you know over the next couple of years who to avoid like the plague in airports.....

23 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I guess the good thing about the obvious colour difference is you know over the next couple of years who to avoid like the plague in airports.....

Do you usually strike up conversations in airports with random folk on the strength of their passport colour? 

Very cult like behaviour 

10 minutes ago, royal white said:

Do you usually strike up conversations in airports with random folk on the strength of their passport colour? 

Very cult like behaviour 

Not forgetting people's passports run out all the time so anyone needing to renew theirs will have a blue one regardless of their Brexit stance.

15 minutes ago, royal white said:

And no doubt you will then look for other gawps that have painted their passport to strike up conversation with. 

Very odd

Nothing to do with conversations. Simply ensuring one mixes with the right sort. 

Edited by bwfcfan5

17 minutes ago, Spider said:

Cancun????

Fucking Hell

It's Blackpool with yanks instead of Glaswegians.

Don't let those 5 star all inclusive adverts fool you.

I'm staying in the Hotel Elite Liberal Metropolitana. Told its very exclusive. Have to wear sandals. And carry a copy of the Guardian or Washington Post at all times. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I'm staying in the Hotel Elite Liberal Metropolitana. Told its very exclusive. Have to wear sandals. And carry a copy of the Guardian or Washington Post at all times. 

It's mainly middle class democrats in Cancun. Trump supporters tend not to have passports.

Yanks are great when they're in America, usually the biggest wankers going outside their borders.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

It's mainly middle class democrats in Cancun. Trump supporters tend not to have passports.

Yanks are great when they're in America, usually the biggest wankers going outside their borders.

Yep - though I daresay they find us Brits rude and reserved. All about perspectives. They are loud though lets put it that way!

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Sweep said:

I've just renewed mine as there was less than 6 months left on my old one. The one I just got back is still purple but has removed the European Union reference at the top. Also they didn't credit me for the unspent months I had left, so it runs from now.

1 hour ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Yep - though I daresay they find us Brits rude and reserved. All about perspectives. They are loud though lets put it that way!

Found Russians abroad to be some of the most miserable bastards going. 

But in Russia found them to be very friendly and hospitable

48 minutes ago, White on Tyne said:

I've just renewed mine as there was less than 6 months left on my old one. The one I just got back is still purple but has removed the European Union reference at the top. Also they didn't credit me for the unspent months I had left, so it runs from now.

Yeah, they stopped adding the months you had left on your old passport to the new one last year so in reality your 10 year passport isn't actually valid for 10 years as for most places you need at least 6 months left on it. Robbing bastards 

28 minutes ago, dave2980 said:

Yeah, they stopped adding the months you had left on your old passport to the new one last year so in reality your 10 year passport isn't actually valid for 10 years as for most places you need at least 6 months left on it. Robbing bastards 

The 6 month rule is withering away

Many countries don’t insist on it now, inc the US

3 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Did the name of the hotel lure you in ?

Joking aside, have a good time there.

2 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

Found Russians abroad to be some of the most miserable bastards going. 

But in Russia found them to be very friendly and hospitable

At the risk of being labeled a labour voting anti Semite. The worst group of people I've ever encountered are Israelis who've just finished their national service and then go travelling around Asia. 

24 minutes ago, kent_white said:

At the risk of being labeled a labour voting anti Semite. The worst group of people I've ever encountered are Israelis who've just finished their national service and then go travelling around Asia. 

No need to worry mate.....Cheese already knows you're a raging lefty racist 😊