Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yet you duffers can't offer any defence, your game is well and truly up son, and you know it 😉🤭

This is a transitional period, we are still in the EU and paying money to them without any voice until we finally break ties at the end of the year. As you Were.◻️

1 minute ago, leigh white said:

This is a transitional period, we are still in the EU and paying money to them without any voice until we finally break ties at the end of the year. As you Were.◻️

We all knew that fella, but you can't argue re the French problems,  German problems,  Italy's problems,  Netherlands refusing to pay more, but to name a tiny few.......as you were Tonto.

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

We all knew that fella, but you can't argue re the French problems,  German problems,  Italy's problems,  Netherlands refusing to pay more, but to name a tiny few.......as you were Tonto.

Every Country in the world have up's and down's at some point in time, just hope the UK pull's it off in my lifetime....Kemosabe.😊

14 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Every Country in the world have up's and down's at some point in time, just hope the UK pull's it off in my lifetime....Kemosabe.😊

Thought Russia was more your country pal ....besides, it seems many European countries are in disarray under the flagging EU...........Shitting Bull 🤭

11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

What year would that have been, 75/76 ? They were a bogey side around those years,  didn't they spoil our unbeaten run at Burnden in front of the cameras ?

Unbeaten run that season was 16 in the league after a poor start, WBA spoiled the party that season at Oldham away. Did the double over us. I fucking hated the baggie cunts, until Wolves came along the season after.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, leigh white said:

We're not in the EU.

And paying for continued access to markets whilst being able to start trade deal discussions.

All fine till both parties sort out the future.

30 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

We're not in the EU.

And paying for continued access to markets whilst being able to start trade deal discussions.

All fine till both parties sort out the future.

Correct sir, I couldn't be arsed informing Leigh Blue of the fact we officially left week, no doubt he didn't watch the celebrations on TV being a bad loser 🇬🇧💣

Trivia time now.....28 years ago today, The Maastricht Treaty was signed by 12 countries to form the EU 

Edited by miamiwhite

21 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Twitter gone mad. I related this story last year. We went to Prague 18 months ago. The queues for EU citizens was 10 min. (3 planes in from the U.K.)My daughter in law, American, went in the non EU. She waited 10 min on the other side. 

Some, if not all of those FBPE lot commenting on the original post should be on some kind of watch list. They’re not all there.