Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I agree with everything You say mate. But do you not think it’s odd that they only ever say how bad no deal is for the uk? Surely they should be focused on themselves?  

of course across the board it can be absorbed but for some sectors in certain countries a no deal really is an horrific thought. My employer have brought in our own tariffs on our goods from Jan 1st to try and cover ourselves so that we know we aren’t going to face a huge financial hole in the event of no deal. This has already surpressed demand and will do so next year also   We are the second biggest market in the world for our product so it’s a catastrophic outcome for certain parts of our business which most are domiciled in the EU. 

Here you go mate, how bad it could be for them. On top of that, us leaving it could also weaken Germany's hand. Will dig that link out too

https://www.ft.com/content/18ff26dc-b4c1-406d-ab68-2eacf24944b7

Apologies for being pedantic,  but that is a poster hence it is printed and not in writing as Esco said.

Talking of lies and going over old ground, could any remain voters or leave voters for that matter, please point me to the deep economic recession that the remian campaign said the UK would face once we had voted to leave.

I will wait.

34 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s got nowt to do with her or her party, we are in the midst of a negotiation and how we operate and what tactics we use are justified to get the to the end point, her bleating about the U.K. coming back to the table is of little interest to our government, we will talk if they will show flexibility, if they don’t then it’s our rightful call to stop negotiating. This is how you have to operate with the EU and we’ve known it from day 1.  

She is an MEP is a perfectly reasonable subject for her to speak on. 

11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Apologies for being pedantic,  but that is a poster hence it is printed and not in writing as Esco said.

Talking of lies and going over old ground, could any remain voters or leave voters for that matter, please point me to the deep economic recession that the remian campaign said the UK would face once we had voted to leave.

I will wait.

Yes you are being incredibly pedantic. 😘😎😂

Edited by Ani

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

Thing is it doesn't seem to bother you that the Prime Minister is a grade a bullshitting bastard. 

Not one bit. Old news, as old as the hills.

They all do it, always have and always will. Plenty of examples on here over the years from all persuasions. Certainly not going to lose sleep over it, and you won't be neither, in fact given your continual disdain for all things politics and personal attacks on them, I'd suggest your gripes are a bit faux.

Make your judgement at the ballot box.

5 minutes ago, Ani said:

Can you point me in the direction of any Remain documents that stated there would be a total economic collapse straight after the vote ? 

Actually I can old boy. There's numerous in fact on this thread if you care to look for them 😃 

I have a funeral to prepare for and would have gladly done it for you but time is pressing.

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

Actually I can old boy. There's numerous in fact on this thread if you care to look for them 😃 

I have a funeral to prepare for and would have gladly done it for you but time is pressing.

Here you go

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36355564

Another set of lies that Mick no doubt chose to believe. 

38 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not one bit. Old news, as old as the hills.

They all do it, always have and always will. Plenty of examples on here over the years from all persuasions. Certainly not going to lose sleep over it, and you won't be neither, in fact given your continual disdain for all things politics and personal attacks on them, I'd suggest your gripes are a bit faux.

Make your judgement at the ballot box.

It's not just as a politician. He's an absolute cunt of a man. That shit sticks. Or at least it should

25 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Here you go

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36355564

Another set of lies that Mick no doubt chose to believe. 

Nah. It was Gideon fucking Osborn. I wouldnt believe him if he told me the sky was blue. 

Edited by mickbrown

25 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Spot on mate. In the article I posted it says Osborne is history.....😄 

All those are articles I said I specifically asked for documents. 

If we are playing let’s be pedantic we can all do that. 😎😎

Edited by Ani