Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Simple pal, turn notifications off......not my fault I've got more fans than the Wanderers 😆 

No, I mean how can you read what all those you follow are tweeting?

presuming it’s just pot luck😁

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

No, I mean how can you read what all those you follow are tweeting?

presuming it’s just pot luck😁

It's impossible to pal, I just follow those back who follow me out of courtesy 😄 

One of your close mates followed me last week, I was very shocked considering he's got over half a million followers.......how he reads all their tweets I'll never know 😄 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

It's impossible to pal, I just follow those back who follow me out of courtesy 😄 

One of your close mates followed me last week, I was very shocked considering he's got over half a million followers.......how he reads all their tweets I'll never know 😄 

I have no friends 

• Members
22 hours ago, Ani said:

Mounts said ? I think 99% of the people on here said there would be a deal. The question is ‘any deal’ or a ‘good deal’. 

You must have one massive dose of selective memory. There have been meltdowns on here for over a year about a possible 'no deal Brexit' and Mounts consistently said there will be a deal. Give over.

• Members
21 hours ago, Sweep said:

To be fair, even Mounts has never said what deal we would get, and even he would wait until we see it before saying if he thinks it's good or not.

As you seem so pleased, and you've said "the deal" I presume you know you know the detail and can confirm it's a better deal than we had before?

Hopefully a decent deal is signed, but I'd not get the bunting out just yet until we see the detail. Farage is already saying it'll be a shit deal and won't be what people voted for......

Now you're just being stupid. Maybe thickbrownitis is spreading as the new corona virus?

'A deal'. Simple as that. A lot of the democracy deniers were shrieking that it wouldnt happen and we'd be 'going WTO'. Where are they now? Hiding behind '99% said there'd be a deal'.

• Members
21 hours ago, Sweep said:

Bolty won't care either way, he just wants to say "we won, you lost" even though it's not really got anything to do with him.

😁

You know very little about my personal circumstances up there  matey. Anything to do with me or not, fun to irk a few around these parts. :blum:

51 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

You must have one massive dose of selective memory. There have been meltdowns on here for over a year about a possible 'no deal Brexit' and Mounts consistently said there will be a deal. Give over.

Yeah I am the one with a selective memory. There have been reactions when the Govt have said no deal is an option but the vast majority have said there will be a deal. There are so many interrelated transactions there has to be a deal of some type. No deal is only  an outcome if the Govt is incompetent  

Plenty have asked what constitutes a good deal and tbf Mounts he has given his view. No doubt you will do the same ? The NI border as mentioned seems the toughest so include that as well in your answer. 

I see you have resorted to calling people who ask questions ‘democracy deniers’. How is that going with your mate Mr Trump ? Let’s not be selective with memories maybe you will repeat your comparison with Theresa May and Maggie ? 

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

It’s funny how they forget, many said we wouldn’t get a deal, many backed the stance by the banana inserting muppet, they’ve changed tune now to of course we all knew we’d get a deal but it’ll be a shit deal. 

40 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

NI will be the hardest to resolve

It’ll most likely be a fudge, but there is no way on earth any border controls were being put in place, it was just another negotiation tactic used by the EU to try to pin us into submission and a clear attempt to try to force us into another referendum, aided and abetted by the same shithouses who never accepted democracy. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s funny how they forget, many said we wouldn’t get a deal, many backed the stance by the banana inserting muppet, they’ve changed tune now to of course we all knew we’d get a deal but it’ll be a shit deal. 

It’s a bit like saying Italian Covid numbers would never get as high as they did.

Things change and predictions aren’t always correct, eh?

But fair play, at least you’ve said what you expect as a minimum from the deal.

Bolty won’t do that as he doesn’t know and his belly is all yellow.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

It’s a bit like saying Italian Covid numbers would never get as high as they did.

Things change and predictions aren’t always correct, eh?

But fair play, at least you’ve said what you expect as a minimum from the deal.

Bolty won’t do that as he doesn’t know and his belly is all yellow.

I said our numbers wouldn’t get as high as Italy’s. 

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I also see EU discussing Turkey access to the EU again this week, Erdogan pushing hard for it. 

They've been pushing for years, even Boris said they should be let in a few years ago.

I can't see them being allowed in, unless they'll be able to plug the financial gap that will be leaving.

They'll also be able to add valuable numbers to the imminent EU Army, which might be the real reason to let them in

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Cue the usual mutterings from the usual defeated suspects.

Give it a rest. Are you really going to post a link every time there is some news of a trade deal ? Everyone wants us to have trade deals it is not part of ‘winning’. 
As you and everyone knows the key deal given our geography and existing trade is what we agree with the EU. In the short/medium term that is the daddy. Let’s hope that helps us maintain as close to current terms as possible. 
Although I am sure a deal to allow us to import Vegamite, sunshine, surf boards, arrogance and convicts is what we need. 😁😘👍
No doubt Bolty is down there fighting our corner. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

Give it a rest. Are you really going to post a link every time there is some news of a trade deal ? Everyone wants us to have trade deals it is not part of ‘winning’. 
As you and everyone knows the key deal given our geography and existing trade is what we agree with the EU. In the short/medium term that is the daddy. Let’s hope that helps us maintain as close to current terms as possible. 
Although I am sure a deal to allow us to import Vegamite, sunshine, surf boards, arrogance and convicts is what we need. 😁😘👍

Bolty is busy with a fag packet and a crayon, writing down what a good deal with the EU will look like.

27 minutes ago, Ani said:

Yes I am, seeing you lot bleated relentlessly every time there wasn't news of deals being done.

Enjoy the posts, as they will be rich and plentiful buttercup.

15 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes I am, seeing you lot bleated relentlessly every time there wasn't news of deals being done.

Enjoy the posts, as they will be rich and plentiful buttercup.

Ok. Good use of your time. Pity really as when you turn down the rhetoric and put forward you researched views on such as BLM you actually make real strong cases. But anyway up to you. Let the Tim Tams and Vegamite roll. 

Others just churn this out. Thought you had a bit more. 

Edited by Ani