Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

you can play the complete bellend all night 

just thanks for posting your you tube clips and match coverage

i could not get through match days without it

I'm sorry mate. No hard feelings. Just don't say you're English, or you'll get arrested and thrown in jail.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I'm sorry mate. No hard feelings. Just don't say you're English, or you'll get arrested and thrown in jail.

no you wont 

when you go downstairs tomorrow morning

in your superman pyjamas 

the world will be the same 

and mummy will kiss it better

dont fink any bad peoples are chucking Englshers in the clink

like fucking disgusting  foreign twats even know what the clink means

i

• Site Supporter
Just now, crawshawbooth said:

no you wont 

when you go downstairs tomorrow morning

in your superman pyjamas 

the world will be the same 

and mummy will kiss it better

dont fink any bad peoples are chucking Englshers in the clink

like fucking disgusting  foreign twats even know what the clink means

i

Yeah but you can't even say you're English these days, or they arrest you and throw you in jail.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Yeah but you can't even say you're English these days, or they arrest you and throw you in jail.

you appear to be obsessed with jails

do we have enough ? 

do you want to spend time with little  Whitt

Do you want to go to GERMANY

or are you just fucking loony tunes 

there is a survey form at the end of this contact .. it is fucking useless and leads no where . It

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, crawshawbooth said:

you appear to be obsessed with jails

do we have enough ? 

do you want to spend time with little  Whitt

Do you want to go to GERMANY

or are you just fucking loony tunes 

there is a survey form at the end of this contact .. it is fucking useless and leads no where . It

You get arrested and thrown in jail these days, just for saying you're English.

51 minutes ago, Ani said:

I imagine there will be outrage over this one. Public money being spent like this. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56281781

Unbelievably I side with smug school prefect fatarse on this...

You look like...

_117379104_sirphiliprutnam.jpg

You're going to get the beats.

I hope Patel did that thing where you get your victim in a headlock then alternately roughly rub their scalp/hair with your knuckles then rap on their skull.

Then peanut his tie, tie him to the HOC fence with it, kick him up the arse and stick a sign on his back reading:

"PLEASE GOB ON ME!"

So all the passing MPs can spit onto the fingertips of their index and middle fingers and flick it onto the back of his blazer.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, boltondiver said:

The EU and AZ;

they don’t want to use it, definitely not for over 65s, but they won’t let AZ export it.

The Germans have approved it now for their olds.

Macron has made a great job of putting fear of the AZ one into his people so that they're not taking up the chance of a jab. Total cretin.

Oh dear........ came home to see the SNP support slipping like a cheap tart's lingerie, Sturgeon's lies becoming even more apparent by the hour as further legal advice is released, billboards in Scotland calling for her resignation, Esco piloted a plane carrying the Sturgeon out bannerover Edinburgh, and also note Labour getting grief off their own supporters in the lefty hotbed of Liverpool.

Fantastic.......buy hey folks, it's not Tories or Big Don, so the usual suspects on here won't give a toss.....despite their protestations 😄 💣 🐟 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Oh dear........ came home to see the SNP support slipping like a cheap tart's lingerie, Sturgeon's lies becoming even more apparent by the hour as further legal advice is released, billboards in Scotland calling for her resignation, Esco piloted a plane carrying the Sturgeon out bannerover Edinburgh, and also note Labour getting grief off their own supporters in the lefty hotbed of Liverpool.

Fantastic.......buy hey folks, it's not Tories or Big Don, so the usual suspects on here won't give a toss.....despite their protestations 😄 💣 🐟 

I think the more pertinent point is that YOU don't care when it's the Tories or 'Big Don'.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 

I was always Labour until the anti semite got involved. 

How is that relevant? You either think corrupt politicians should be held to account or not...

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

How is that relevant? You either think corrupt politicians should be held to account or not...

oh, for the record.....check my reply to Ani re Pritti Patel when I said she should be held to account ........sorry to urinate on your French fries......BOOOOOM and good night 😴 x

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

oh, for the record.....check my reply to Ani re Pritti Patel when I said she should be held to account ........sorry to urinate on your French fries......BOOOOOM and good night 😴 x

Don't do the "goodnight" thing again mate. We all know you'll be back within 10 minutes. I commend your stance on Priti Patel - but it hasn't happened has it? I think we're in agreement that ALL politicians should be held to account and sacked AT THE VERY LEAST for misconduct in office.

Edited by Cheese