Jump to content
Donate to keep the site running Read more... ×
Subscribe - contribute monthly Read more... ×
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
miamiwhite

In Or Out Again

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Do you think we will change this if we leave?

 

Top priority

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sweep said:

I heard something quite interesting earlier from some German bloke I was talking to in Ipswich, and maybe everybody already knows this, and I'm the last to find out.

Well....he was telling me that this "they need us more than we need them" stuff, based on the fact that there is a trade deficit between the UK and the EU (it's about £70B I think, so pretty large is one way of looking at it.........well the other side of that coin is that 50% of everything the UK exports, goes to the EU......and only 8% of everything the EU exports comes to the UK. So it could be looked at that we need them more than they need us, as if there was a stand off, we'd be the first to blink.

 

He was quite an interesting chap actually, and said that if he'd been allowed to vote, he would have voted to leave. He's been in this country for about 20 years, and he hates how Ipswich is now just full of migrants (I know....). He also thinks that Merkel is a cunt, and has fucked Germany over for decades to come with her open door policy. He believes that the UK leaving is a good thing, as it'll mean that the EU has to reform, and then it can get back to being a trading block, which is what it should have remained as.

 

 

Now we’re talking sense Sweep old boy.....I did put up a link last year basically to the same affect.

 

Like I’ve said repeatedly, once we go, the rest will follow. House of Cards......they need us without doubt as your Nazi friend said.

 

At lunch on radio 2, a bloke who imports solar panel etc said he has to pay 60% tariffs to the EU before landing the goods.

After Brexit, he goes direct to China and gets them dirt cheap.

He asked why the government weren’t keen on promoting this particular fact on tariffs, yet are eager to promote solar panels and renewable energy in general ......hmmm..I wonder why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nowack said:

https://www.euractiv.com/section/economy-jobs/news/commission-scraps-tariffs-on-chinese-solar-panels/

Always two sides to a story. Tariffs now dropped and brought in temporarily to protect eu (including uk) manufacturers according to this. 

Nice find pal....two sides like you say..

 

Interesting comment on the bottom of the link you provided isn’t it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m quite glad Nowack provided that article as it links directly to another article, which I mentioned on this thread many moons ago re Martin Selmayr and his sudden corrupt elevation by Drunker...sorry,I meant Juncker.......chickens coming home to roost now it seems.

 

Just call us The Visionaries eh fellas ?

BOOOOOOOOOMMMM indeed :D

https://www.euractiv.com/section/eu-elections-2019/news/parliament-massively-votes-for-selmayrs-resignation/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And this my friends is the day that WWays ceased to exist as a bastion of reason and fair commentary

When our proud and upstanding commie (respected by all sides) quotes The Daily Mail

For those not travelling to Brentford on Saturday, a short memorial will be held outside the Jungle Camp. A can of Breaker and an unbuttered hotdog will be provided for the first 5 attendees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

And this my friends is the day that WWays ceased to exist as a bastion of reason and fair commentary

When our proud and upstanding commie (respected by all sides) quotes The Daily Mail

For those not travelling to Brentford on Saturday, a short memorial will be held outside the Jungle Camp. A can of Breaker and an unbuttered hotdog will be provided for the first 5 attendees

You haven't seen Youri's wonderful skullduggery :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tombwfc said:

I don't really understand what's in it for Theresa May to drum up a project fear conspiracy, if the truth was No Deal would be just fine.

Letting us drop out would be a lot less effort than trying to force her deal through parliament and would at least satisfy some of the people who voted in the referendum.

Quite simple. Her 'deal' is Remain by another name. A deal forged by a Remainer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sweep said:

I heard something quite interesting earlier from some German bloke I was talking to in Ipswich, and maybe everybody already knows this, and I'm the last to find out.

Well....he was telling me that this "they need us more than we need them" stuff, based on the fact that there is a trade deficit between the UK and the EU (it's about £70B I think, so pretty large is one way of looking at it.........well the other side of that coin is that 50% of everything the UK exports, goes to the EU......and only 8% of everything the EU exports comes to the UK. So it could be looked at that we need them more than they need us, as if there was a stand off, we'd be the first to blink.

 

He was quite an interesting chap actually, and said that if he'd been allowed to vote, he would have voted to leave. He's been in this country for about 20 years, and he hates how Ipswich is now just full of migrants (I know....). He also thinks that Merkel is a cunt, and has fucked Germany over for decades to come with her open door policy. He believes that the UK leaving is a good thing, as it'll mean that the EU has to reform, and then it can get back to being a trading block, which is what it should have remained as.

 

 

 

I would say that's been debunked overnight. The EU is suddenly offering olive branches to protect their own interests and, as is highly likely, because the No Deal preparations are finally under way. This should have been our number one strategy from Day One but utter fools fucked that up by neutralising our main negotiating card.

"In the event of No Deal, your trucks can come into the EU unhindered until the end of 2019 as long as ours can come into the UK unhindered".

Trade imbalance see. Significantly weighted their way. Money talks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

 

I would say that's been debunked overnight. The EU is suddenly offering olive branches to protect their own interests and, as is highly likely, because the No Deal preparations are finally under way. This should have been our number one strategy from Day One but utter fools fucked that up by neutralising our main negotiating card.

"In the event of No Deal, your trucks can come into the EU unhindered until the end of 2019 as long as ours can come into the UK unhindered".

Trade imbalance see. Significantly weighted their way. Money talks.

About time, too

 

A 2nd referendum, anyone?

 

https://brexitcentral.com/remainers-demanding-another-referendum-arent-interested-legitimacy-just-reversing-democratic-decision-2016/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Kicking off big style in HoC

Corbyn caught on camera calling TM a stupid woman. Saw it myself.

Point of order going on from MPs who saw it.

The speaker didn't see it so can't do anything, and ladies getting somewhat purple faced.

The state current affairs in this country are in at the moment and what’s all over the press and news? A  stupid man calling a stupid woman a stupid woman.

How on earth is this sexist. How is it worthy of world news. The world is mad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, royal white said:

The state current affairs in this country are in at the moment and what’s all over the press and news? A  stupid man calling a stupid woman a stupid woman.

How on earth is this sexist. How is it worthy of world news. The world is mad. 

Absolutely. 

And rags like the Mail leading the ‘outrage’. 

There’s a vid of Hammond saying the same thing at the same PMQs. 

Total farce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we have gained one thing from the pantomime in Parliament yesterday it is the fact that we have absolutely irrefutable proof that Jeremy Corbyn is a bare faced liar.

Most of us always knew it anyway but there it is for all to see. Lip reading experts have confirmed this. Anyone watching it knows precisely what he said. He has to deny it to the bitter end now or own up to being the liar that he is and losing whatever microscopic speck of legitimacy he had.

I have no problems with name calling - there's too many mard arses around these days desperately seeking to be offended at what is essentially fuck all.

What this episode has clearly demonstrated is that a man supposedly positioned to become a Prime Minister of the UK no less is utterly unfit for such high office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he's just saying what everyone else is thinking, whats the problem #StupidSlut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

If we have gained one thing from the pantomime in Parliament yesterday it is the fact that we have absolutely irrefutable proof that Jeremy Corbyn is a bare faced liar.

Most of us always knew it anyway but there it is for all to see. Lip reading experts have confirmed this. Anyone watching it knows precisely what he said. He has to deny it to the bitter end now or own up to being the liar that he is and losing whatever microscopic speck of legitimacy he had.

I have no problems with name calling - there's too many mard arses around these days desperately seeking to be offended at what is essentially fuck all.

What this episode has clearly demonstrated is that a man supposedly positioned to become a Prime Minister of the UK no less is utterly unfit for such high office.

He's no less fit than the current incumbent. Who is the least fit PM we've had in my lifetime.

But that is the sorry state of British politics. Two parties clinging on for dear life, but both absolutely a collapsing shambles.

We need a massive change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

He's no less fit than the current incumbent. Who is the least fit PM we've had in my lifetime.

But that is the sorry state of British politics. Two parties clinging on for dear life, but both absolutely a collapsing shambles.

We need a massive change. 

If you think Mays bad, Corbyn would be nothing short of a disaster for the UK, however that won’t happen. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

He's no less fit than the current incumbent. Who is the least fit PM we've had in my lifetime.

But that is the sorry state of British politics. Two parties clinging on for dear life, but both absolutely a collapsing shambles.

We need a massive change. 

If the Lib Dems manage this right they could pick up lots of disaffected voters who, quite rightly, are appalled at what has happened over the last 3 years in British Politics. Nothing but lies, lies and more lies from both the Tories and Labour, both shameful and embarrassing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.