Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

The vast majority of them graft hard as it is

The idea that a huge proportion of them come just so that they can claim benefits is wrong

The issue now is attracting the best foreign migrants, our currency is weaker meaning we are less attractive.

A would be foreign migrant also has to think about security, will they come on a temporary visa or a life time one, they risk re settling here to have later visa applications denied

It's uncertainty that you don't need when relocating

I'm sure it won't put them all off of course but a decent chunk of the best ones no doubt

However the millions of dick heads over here who feel 'left behind' are now going to have to pull their fingers out and do the work, that will be an interesting watch

• Site Supporter

Not quite.

We adopt them and improve them at our leisure. A l'aise.

Anyway, the pound is at a year high against the dollar.

Hope so. Can they have it all sorted by the time we leave?

Anyway, got my pension statement the other week, if growth carries on like it is I'll be very happy.

Something's working somewhere!

Don't think anyone is even arsed about EU migrants.

It's all about the Muslim issue.

And rightly so.

No idea how being out of the EU will alter anything mind.

German opens the door to the world's migrants then quickly closes it as they pour in. But the tap has been turned on now and there's no stopping the flow so Germany tells the rest of the EU to take their share.

We are well out of that nonsense.

Hope so. Can they have it all sorted by the time we leave?

Anyway, got my pension statement the other week, if growth carries on like it is I'll be very happy.

Something's working somewhere!

Low interest rates mean more investment in stocks and shares raising their prices (artificially highly in the long term IMO).

• Site Supporter

I'm not prepared to let the muslim bloke who works in our packing plant go either. He's a grafter and a proper gem.

He goes to the mosque every friday though so i suppose he wants to brutally chop my bonce off really but just hasn't got round to it yet.

I'm not prepared to let the muslim bloke who works in our packing plant go either. He's a grafter and a proper gem.

He goes to the mosque every friday though so i suppose he wants to brutally chop my bonce off really but just hasn't got round to it yet.

It actually says in the Quran that all gingers must be spared.

Something to do with Mohammed eating a ginger bread man during a sponsored fast or summet.

German opens the door to the world's migrants then quickly closes it as they pour in. But the tap has been turned on now and there's no stopping the flow so Germany tells the rest of the EU to take their share.

We are well out of that nonsense.

Spot on there mate.

Italy is fast becoming the same.

I've no issues with decent law abiding folk who are willing to integrate and not spout their religious crap.

Those who want to impose their laws in our country and preach radical extremism can basically go and get fucked.

It actually says in the Quran that all gingers must be spared.

Something to do with Mohammed eating a ginger bread man during a sponsored fast or summet.

Is that why so many of them dye their beards that funny ginger colour?

White Muslim converts always seem to be ginger as well

Spot on there mate.

Italy is fast becoming the same.

I've no issues with decent law abiding folk who are willing to integrate and not spout their religious crap.

Those who want to impose their laws in our country and preach radical extremism can basically go and get fucked.

The Germans knew that the majority of immigrants would aim to travel to the UK I'm convinced they will be giving migrants EU passports so that they are then free to travel across Europe and as we know many have the UK as their preferred destination. It's the best thing this country has done for years voting to leave the EU. Edited by Mounts Kipper

This is the same bloke who was wittering on that we should definitely be in the Euro, once upon a time: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/branson-and-dyson-back-euro-9227185.html

To be fair, he moved all his manufacturing over to Malaysia years ago and the UK and EU isn't his target market anyway, with most of his sales in the US and India the main target market. He has kept his R&D here in the UK though, which employs about 3000 people, so at least he's left something here. The really odd thing is, the bit that I deal with here in the UK, refuse to deal in Sterling, they'll only deal with us in USD......