Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Genuinely reading that post I thought we had gone no deal and I had missed it. The irony is then to speak about project fear when making statements like that. Couldn’t make it up pal eh 

Spot on mate, he is totally desperate for the UK to fuck things up and is too eager to post. He needs a few lessons 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • miamiwhite

    3137

  • Mounts Kipper

    3033

  • boltondiver

    2354

  • Salford Trotter

    2152

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My last comment on this... There are people on here who apart from being Bolton fans I have nothing in common with & whose opinions I wheheartedly disagree with, however I would fight for their ri

I'll even name names. The following are massive cunts: Me. Bolty. Miami. Cheese. Kent. Casino. Kipper. Royal. Labour. Tories. Scotland. The Welsh. The EU. Americans. People from fucking Yorkshire

Mein Kampf

Posted Images

Just now, Escobarp said:

Genuinely reading that post I thought we had gone no deal and I had missed it. The irony is then to speak about project fear when making statements like that. Couldn’t make it up pal eh 

You wouldn't want Farelli on your negotiation team 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

It was never going to be possible.

Yet every time this was pointed out it was labelled project fear.

Well it's coming home to roost now and the damage will be major.

It will divide the UK, cause problems in Ireland and cost many jobs.

Anyway, tough shit.

 

 

To be fair, I think a lot of the arguments were that they could get a better deal with non EU partners acting as a single state.

Sadly, its already divided the UK 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, leigh white said:

All you heard in the smoking area prior to the GE was, It's all those E European folk taking over Leigh and Labour have left this town go to Squalor. I reminded them that Labour had not been in power since 2010.

Now Michael,  you silly little boy, are you going to be gracious to your fellow Wigan drinking friends and admit you fucked up when blaming the Tories ?

 

https://www.wigan.gov.uk/Council/Communities/Asylum-seekers.aspx

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

To be fair, I think a lot of the arguments were that they could get a better deal with non EU partners acting as a single state.

Sadly, its already divided the UK 

They said we would still be in the single market and the easiest trade deal in human history.  They basically said anything just to get votes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You wouldn't want Farelli on your negotiation team 😬

Tummy would be out for tickling as he walked in the room. Please mr barnier sir I’ve brought you some gifts 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

He would be like the Italians in the war, got the name for it anyway 😏 

😁, Be nice, he needs watching, ive got him in the vulnerable category 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't really want to go over old ground

But

We were told leaving would be beneficial. NHS with more money than it knew what to do with, trade deals so easy it was basically a handshake in a pub, money, freedom, no chocolate faces taking all our jobs and houses.

I liked that. It appealed to me. I actually trusted the people telling me that it was the right choice.

Turns out, much of it was a lie. And it's been a steady stream of whoppers ever since, culminating in the Oven Ready serving of hot dogshit in a catshit sauce.

It could still be done right, but I never banked on the people doing the deal being Dominic fucking Cummings and a shadowy cabal of hedge fund managers and seasoned twats who need another few billion in the bank tax free. And I love capitalism in general.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leigh white said:

That covers Asylum Seekers, about 00.9 of the Leigh population.

Take a look around you fella, and give your head a shake. You blamed the Tories end of

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leigh white said:

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

...or you can't kid a kidder 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

And LW was trying to fool his mates, but flopped spectacularly 😄 

Admit Si, this is the most gaff prone PM in our history, and Churchill was in power when i was born. 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

And LW was trying to fool his mates, but flopped spectacularly 😄 

Yeah but can LW flop his cock over a half pint glass without it flopping in, not many can 🤓

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leigh white said:

Admit Si, this is the most gaff prone PM in our history, and Churchill was in power when i was born. 😆

What has that got to do with you fucking up in the pub Mick, when you acted like Kier Starmer🙄 😄 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Yeah but can LW flop his cock over a half pint glass without it flopping in, not many can 🤓

He's certainly had his keks pulled down here, like that other premature lefty gobshite....could be a fun night 🍿 😄 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Spider said:

Don't really want to go over old ground

But

We were told leaving would be beneficial. NHS with more money than it knew what to do with, trade deals so easy it was basically a handshake in a pub, money, freedom, no chocolate faces taking all our jobs and houses.

I liked that. It appealed to me. I actually trusted the people telling me that it was the right choice.

Turns out, much of it was a lie. And it's been a steady stream of whoppers ever since, culminating in the Oven Ready serving of hot dogshit in a catshit sauce.

It could still be done right, but I never banked on the people doing the deal being Dominic fucking Cummings and a shadowy cabal of hedge fund managers and seasoned twats who need another few billion in the bank tax free. And I love capitalism in general.

Don't worry, it's all just a negotiating tactic.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Am I missing something? What has asylum seekers got to do with eastern European people coming over here to work?

leigh white tried to educate the pub blaming it on the Tories when it was in fact Labour. 

Before you start too, look at the dates and look at which Eastern Europeans are still asylum seekers to this day 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

leigh white tried to educate the pub blaming it on the Tories when it was in fact Labour. 

Before you start too, look at the dates and look at which Eastern Europeans are still asylum seekers to this day 

So Leigh is awash with Albanians?  They would be better off back at home surely? 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

So Leigh is awash with Albanians?  They would be better off back at home surely? 🤣

LW said that pal not me 😄 

But yes, they would be better off back home 😄 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.