Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

The fishing industry has had more than enough time to prepare for these issues - in the main, it's believed that as an industry, they massively wanted us to leave the EU, so they've got their wish. If they're not ready, then they've only got themselves to blame

In part; but as you know, they couldn't know the full requirements until they got to see them.

Hence the group set up specifically for the industry that will allow 1 to 1 advice.

Will settle down- though that article claims that SNP haven't spent their preparation money- if true perhaps some mitigation might have already been in place.

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

In part; but as you know, they couldn't know the full requirements until they got to see them.

Hence the group set up specifically for the industry that will allow 1 to 1 advice.

Will settle down- though that article claims that SNP haven't spent their preparation money- if true perhaps some mitigation might have already been in place.

Fair enough, and I understand that, it's just a shame that they believed the Government when they were told it would be fairly straight forward and they'd be looked after, anyway fingers crossed they get it sorted, or just start landing all their catch in Denmark, as I've heard some are already doing, which might actually be simpler all round in the short to mid term.

I'm still, as I keep saying, amazed that they are surprised that they are the industry that's been shafted. I think everybody, except the fisherfolk knew they were going to be "sacrificed" in order to get a decent deal for the other sectors

44 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Quite a few stories running about Esco's mates in the SNP 😉 💣,  not spending an awful lot of the loot given them for Brexit preparations and COVID relief, hope the audit promised by Gove uncovers where it has been spent, most certainly not on ferries, education or drug services.

17 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Quite a few stories running about Esco's mates in the SNP 😉 💣,  not spending an awful lot of the loot given them for Brexit preparations and COVID relief, hope the audit promised by Gove uncovers where it has been spent, most certainly not on ferries, education or drug services.

Probably spent on court cases. 😂

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Probably spent on court cases. 😂

most likely mate 😄 

I note her Krankie's sidekick Freeman couldn't bring herself to say British Armed Forces yesterday, simply saying Armed Forces. The many Scots who proudly serve weren't happy with her deliberate choice of words.

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

most likely mate 😄 

I note her Krankie's sidekick Freeman couldn't bring herself to say British Armed Forces yesterday, simply saying Armed Forces. The many Scots who proudly serve weren't happy with her deliberate choice of words.

It’s pathetic, they can’t even bring themselves to say Oxford AZ vaccine. First class set of cunts. 

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s pathetic, they can’t even bring themselves to say Oxford AZ vaccine. First class set of cunts. 

They despise us so much, yet look at the state of this pig's expenses.....the parasites don't mind our money then.........without us, he'd soon be skint. Let him have his Indy dream, the fraudulent wanker

https://inverness-newsandviews.co.uk/2020/07/03/256000-expenses-for-blackford-as-the-money-rolls-in-why-stop-at-buying-one-new-ranger-why-not-buy-an-entire-fleet/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

They despise us so much, yet look at thenstate of this pig's expenses.....the parasites don't mind ojr money then.........without us, he'd soon be skint. Let him have his Indy dream, the fraudulent wanker

https://inverness-newsandviews.co.uk/2020/07/03/256000-expenses-for-blackford-as-the-money-rolls-in-why-stop-at-buying-one-new-ranger-why-not-buy-an-entire-fleet/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Wait til you see how much Sinn Fein cost us. And they don't even turn up.

Your piss will boil over.

8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

They despise us so much, yet look at the state of this pig's expenses.....the parasites don't mind our money then.........without us, he'd soon be skint. Let him have his Indy dream, the fraudulent wanker

It's a piss take isn't it, I agree with this line

I believe Blackford no more wants independence than he wants to spend hours toiling on his “croft”.

I've no doubt a lot of the SNP don't really want to be independant, but they know it's the only way they can become an MP. In the same way as Johnson didn't really want Brexit initially, you've got to be careful what you wish for.....

I mentioned it before, can you image if they ever got independence, it would take years and years for them to be able to extract themselves from the UK, in fact when the figures are looked at, they might end up bankrupted by the "divorce bill" that would be presented to them, as no doubt we would be sending them an invoice for a large part of the National debt that we're currently racking up

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

It's a piss take isn't it, I agree with this line

I've no doubt a lot of the SNP don't really want to be independant, but they know it's the only way they can become an MP. In the same way as Johnson didn't really want Brexit initially, you've got to be careful what you wish for.....

I mentioned it before, can you image if they ever got independence, it would take years and years for them to be able to extract themselves from the UK, in fact when the figures are looked at, they might end up bankrupted by the "divorce bill" that would be presented to them, as no doubt we would be sending them an invoice for a large part of the National debt that we're currently racking up

Spot on fella, they would be fucked and in serious debt. Said it many times on here. Another part is the pensions and how that would be sorted. They really haven't given it much thought, totally brainwashed purely on Independence, bereft of all future implications. 

His expenses are no joke though, he is one greedy bastard.

• Site Supporter

There's zero threat of Scotland going it alone.

They know that, we know that, and Blackford and his cabal of nest-featherers know that.

We need them and they need us.

Pointless debate and it'll never happen. I'll buy a banana if it does.

12 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Spot on fella, they would be fucked and in serious debt. Said it many times on here. Another part is the pensions and how that would be sorted. They really haven't given it much thought, totally brainwashed purely on Independence, bereft of all future implications. 

His expenses are no joke though, he is one greedy bastard.

You only have to look at the fat lamentable bastard to see he is a greedy cunt.

15 minutes ago, Spider said:

There's zero threat of Scotland going it alone.

They know that, we know that, and Blackford and his cabal of nest-featherers know that.

We need them and they need us.

Pointless debate and it'll never happen. I'll buy a banana if it does.

stop it pal.....Farrelli will be gunning for you now 😄 🤣 

12 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Why is it that the most vociferous Brexit types seem so anti the idea of Scotland being independent?

I think it’s not true that statement. But if it is then maybe because they can see the economic downside of independence for Scotland same as they could see the upside for the uk by leaving the EU. 

visionaries. 

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I think it’s not true that statement. But if it is then maybe because they can see the economic downside of independence for Scotland same as they could see the upside for the uk by leaving the EU. 

visionaries. 

Or hypocrites. Take your pick 😃

4 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Or hypocrites. Take your pick 😃

So I’m a hypocrite because I believe that economically the Uk will prosper out of the EU but Scotland would become bankrupt out of the UK? How do you figure that out? 

Edited by Escobarp