Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter

This is what happens when a political slogan is more important than any actual substance. "WE GOT A DEAL!.......we didn't say it would be a good one, and we don't actually know the detail, but WE GOT A DEAL!".

Edited by Cheese

19 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’m selling “I ❤️ Sovereignty “ T-shirt’s for a thousand pounds apiece if anyone wants one?

Can you do some stickers, I'd like to put them on the side of my unicorn chariot. I'd also consider getting some decal on the wings of my Spitfire, if the price is right

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Wow, remainers now wanting to call a Brexit thread the 'Regret Thread' ...made up by remainers, you couldn't make it 🤷‍♂️

It’s ok for you, all rich and loaded after Brexit, some of us are experiencing a very different situation.

30 minutes ago, Traf said:

We could end up with a cheese glut resulting in the price collapsing.

And they said no good would come from brexit.

That's the kind of positive spin that TMGJ would usually offer up 🙂  - suggesting it might be an opportunity for this company to push the UK market and undercut dirty foreign cheeses, thus it actually being a positive, not a negative  

Edited by Sweep

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Can you do some stickers, I'd like to put them on the side of my unicorn chariot. I'd also consider getting some decal on the wings of my Spitfire, if the price is right

Just contacted my gas provider and paid my bill in sovereignty.

They’re cutting me off next week.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

Aye us public sector workers are rolling in it, pay freeze or a 1% increase for more or a less the last 10 years, I can just about pay my social housing rent, although I've got a spare few quid for a swanky new pair of Adidas, just waiting for the Adidas Brexit arrive.

Just put all your milk and honey on eBay 

Or come back to Earth and spin all this shit into a positive for me

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

I dunno, but I doubt BD has any regrets about brexit, or any other leaver for that matter.

It was BD

Ill assume you’re unable to explain why the current situation is great and leave a boom on the floor just here

😊💥

6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Aye us public sector workers are rolling in it, pay freeze or a 1% increase for more or a less the last 10 years, I can just about pay my social housing rent, although I've got a spare few quid for a swanky new pair of Adidas, just waiting for the Adidas Brexit arrive.

I must admit, I do think the public sector workers are going to be somewhat shafted with regards to pay rises over the coming decades, this COVID bill is going to need paying, so we'll be back to good old austerity and we all know that means public service cuts and more pay freezes, as well as tax rises......

Hopefully though, as ever, the private sector can keep the economic wheels turning and start to prosper quickly once we get over these teething problems

Edited by Sweep

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

I dont have to, Brexit has happened, get on with it ya fanny.

Oooh I love a boom 🤣

Jesus

We can’t get on with it, because the deal is holding all our raw materials elsewhere. We would get on with it if we could.

You’re supposed to be clever, that should be simple enough for you

Rgds

Basil Brush

• Site Supporter

He's like the weather, changes his mind on most things every few days.

Ever ordered something off a menu at a restaurant that looked great, but 2 mouthfuls in realised its shit?

You saying you’d carry on eating it just to prove you always make the right decision?

• Site Supporter

Your situation is nothing about if I am clever or not, I would assume there are teething problems, when change happens these things happen, I'm sure it will get sorted, we are 2 weeks into January in a pandemic, have some perspective, I get its frustrating, but I'm sure those euro rubber ducks and dildos you ordered will be with you pretty soon.

🐤🐤🥒(best I could find for a dildo)

Pointless this

You have no idea what’s happening.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

You can put anologies to everything.

On a serious note, I hope your situation gets sorted soon, I'm just being mischievous, funky Friday n all that.

Aye

I know you ain’t that thick.