Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Before his much vaunted move 'back to the EU' (arch-hypocrite) he's fell at the final hurdle, after watching 'Crocodile Dundee' for the 32nd time, and after overindulgence in stubbies of the amber nectar - Fosters, he's 'gone injun', well 'gone abo' to be exact.

After seeking out, and being accepted by, a local group of petty-sniffing, floorboard-burning grog suppin' stick inventors he's now completing his full initiation - a full-on 'Walkabout'.

He stepped out into the bush, body daubed in blue wode and clad only in; woollen pantherellas, sandals and a dingo-hide posing pouch to preserve modesty, on the 1st of January.

His communiques on here have to be sent using one of those whooshing boomerang things on a string (the type that Mick Dundee uses in the filum) these messages are then transcribed by nearby semi-civilised bludging thieving drunken abos via their iPhones to here.

They're so sporadic as most of the time he's out of range, he's also in 'Dreamtime' a lot - in other words high on cane toad secretion and through necking a couple of the pink parrots and blue bombers he'd hid in his canine grundies - in a nod to his mod past.

He will be devastated to hear of Spain's plans to turf out all the little Englanders when he gets back to civilisation.

The 'other' person is David Gulping.

Yhihf.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Before his much vaunted move 'back to the EU' (arch-hypocrite) he's fell at the final hurdle, after watching 'Crocodile Dundee' for the 32nd time, and after overindulgence in stubbies of the amber nectar - Fosters, he's 'gone injun', well 'gone abo' to be exact.

After seeking out, and being accepted by, a local group of petty-sniffing, floorboard-burning grog suppin' stick inventors he's now completing his full initiation - a full-on 'Walkabout'.

He stepped out into the bush, body daubed in blue wode and clad only in; woollen pantherellas, sandals and a dingo-hide posing pouch to preserve modesty, on the 1st of January.

His communiques on here have to be sent using one of those whooshing boomerang things on a string (the type that Mick Dundee uses in the filum) these messages are then transcribed by nearby semi-civilised bludging thieving drunken abos via their iPhones to here.

They're so sporadic as most of the time he's out of range, he's also in 'Dreamtime' a lot - in other words high on cane toad secretion and through necking a couple of the pink parrots and blue bombers he'd hid in his canine grundies - in a nod to his mod past.

He will be devastated to hear of Spain's plans to turf out all the little Englanders when he gets back to civilisation.

The 'other' person is David Gulping.

Yhihf.

You may be right.

Another theory I’m rolling around is along similar lines but related to his multi-million pound job driving them insanely massive dump trucks around bauxite and iron ore quarries. He’s earned millions from this you know. Hope I’ve mentioned it correctly.

All the slag is used to crush local Abo communities.

All the guys onsite only get an hours satellite access per day and once he’s updated his scooter, Brexit and ex-pat  forums, WW are graced with a 5 minute cameo of condescending, mirthless 60’s opinions and all the latest on Spanish property interests.

Millionaires don’t want to be seen over-fraternising with the plebs.

Edited by Spider

@Spider

You may be right...

I saw sommat once where a motley crew of pasty poms pitched up at an airstrip every morning to get flown to their shift.

And not in some little Cessna either, a big fucking Birmingham-Alicante Airbus type thing.

Yeah, scrap my native theory, it's probably sommat to do with arseraping the pristine wilderness of The Kimberley - so some chingalings can drive around in Maseratis when they're not kidnapping children for their iptv box factory.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Not in Crawley said:

He's reeling you in, it'll be a health reason and then he can say you are a heartless EU lunatic to mock him whilst he's sick.

I know what he’s doing. I like to play along.

He wants attention, I’ll give him what he needs, it’s nice to be nice.

We’ll ignore that fact a bloke in his 60’s craves such attention, that’s an altogether different path.

56 minutes ago, Spider said:

It’s you isn’t it? You’re Bolty’s Chosen One.

I’m just warning you that cheese will be on a moral crusade about protecting another posters mental health. It’s what he does. 

and I would say all our mental health is equally important and like to think he feels the same so I’m just waiting for him to come steaming in again. That’s all nothing more nothing less 

other than that you lot carry on

Edited by Escobarp

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Go on lad, you tell the truth 👏 👍 😉 

He's bang on

He makes me laugh for some reason, he's like some sort of Victorian throw back, almost like a comedy character really. He's the most Tory person ever I reckon 

4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

He's bang on

He makes me laugh for some reason, he's like some sort of Victorian throw back, almost like a comedy character really. He's the most Tory person ever I reckon 

If you were to cast for a film or period drama he would be top Of the list eh. He is a stereotypical Tory or what people perceive a Tory to be 

• Site Supporter

He’s an entitled, vacuous Dickensian lamp post who even Boris doesn’t trust in a ministerial position.

They've made him the head prefect where he can cause minimal damage with his Etonian dribble and snooty condescension.

One thing about him you can be sure of, he wouldn’t piss on any of us unless we were on fire in his kitchen.