Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

8 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I suppose they want to change the farce that is the Conservative and the Labour parties at the moment

But Change UK are an out and out Remain party.

We already have; Labour who want to Remain, Tories want to Remain, Lib Dems want to Remain, Greens want to Remain, SNP want to Remain, Plaid Cymru want to Remain.

17.4 million have already voted for 'change'

4 minutes ago, darwen_white said:

But Change UK are an out and out Remain party.

We already have; Labour who want to Remain, Tories want to Remain, Lib Dems want to Remain, Greens want to Remain, SNP want to Remain, Plaid Cymru want to Remain.

17.4 million have already voted for 'change'

Let's remain then, simples

40 minutes ago, darwen_white said:

I thought the same, what are they changing? They are batting for the status quo.

They should be called, No Change Uk.

Labour should be called, No Labour

Liberal Democrats should be called Liberal UnDemocrats 

Illiberal Undemocrats really

No Change should be Status Quo

6 hours ago, Winchester White said:

Guy Verhofstadt is an MEP. Just like our Nigel Farage. That quote is the opinion of an aide to one MEP out of 751 in the EU Parliament.

Start counting...let’s see if they’re grinning when their shit and failing project is a thing of modern history.

How folk like can you can back these cretins is totally beyond me.

21 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Start counting...let’s see if they’re grinning when their shit and failing project is a thing of modern history.

How folk like can you can back these cretins is totally beyond me.

Fuck me. Are you serious????

Its two people with a sense of humour taking the piss. Jesus - and we think the yanks are the ones who can't understand sarcasm.

Just now, kent_white said:

Fuck me. Are you serious????

Its two people with a sense of humour taking the piss. Jesus - and we think the yanks are the ones who can't understand sarcasm.

First drama queen whopper caught...thanks Comrade :D

• Members

Reporting down here that the Brexit Party is polling (and we all know the risks of believing these fucking things) at a higher percentage than Labour and Cons combined for the EU election?

Also that if projected to a GE (highly tenuous to say the least) then Sir Nigels party would have 49 seats.

The most interesting EU election ever coming right up. Was listening to some revolting red rag cow on TV this morning called Rachel Shabi (Observer columnist?) trying valiantly to label the Brexit Party as "Far Right" (the new label they try to shut down discussion with now that 'racist' has become a bit old hat) and lamenting the fact that the poor EU countries were already grappling with the rise of the "far right" in all of their countries and do not deserve to have a UK "far right" group foisted upon the EU parliament as they have enough to contend with already.

What a load of condescending bollocks for an absolute guttersnipe screecher who, as you might already have guessed, is pro Remain. I look forward to the day when Nigel's mob march into Brussels and sprout wings in their quest to cause havoc in the very heart of this undemocratic empire.

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Reporting down here that the Brexit Party is polling (and we all know the risks of believing these fucking things) at a higher percentage than Labour and Cons combined for the EU election?

Also that if projected to a GE (highly tenuous to say the least) then Sir Nigels party would have 49 seats.

The most interesting EU election ever coming right up. Was listening to some revolting red rag cow on TV this morning called Rachel Shabi (Observer columnist?) trying valiantly to label the Brexit Party as "Far Right" (the new label they try to shut down discussion with now that 'racist' has become a bit old hat) and lamenting the fact that the poor EU countries were already grappling with the rise of the "far right" in all of their countries and do not deserve to have a UK "far right" group foisted upon the EU parliament as they have enough to contend with already.

What a load of condescending bollocks for an absolute guttersnipe screecher who, as you might already have guessed, is pro Remain. I look forward to the day when Nigel's mob march into Brussels and sprout wings in their quest to cause havoc in the very heart of this undemocratic empire.

Funny isn't it. They seek to shut down free speech by labelling people they disagree with as extreme. They seek to bulldoze over referendum results. And yet they think of themselves as the mainstream and the moderates. It is their screechy virtue signalling world view or you're beyond the pale. 

We didn't have their number before 2016. But my goodness we do now. 

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

The poll is in the Guardian, so it must be accurate 

People, thankfully, aren’t as stupid as some believe.

On 12/05/2019 at 03:06, bolty58 said:

If the whole empire is undemocratic how will Nigel's mob be able to march in?