Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

6 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Ooh, we haven't had a shoehorned World War II reference for a few hours...good work, PH.

And 'Grey Owl' Miami, 'pipe dream' is derived from those partial to the poppy - opium dens and the like, wrong Asiatics, fingering the 1st Nations.

That’s a bit rich coming from a faceless coward like you isn’t it  ?

Enjoy your crack den you peasant.

13 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

There you go again mate.....almost.

It didn’t happen, so it’s totally irrelevant, yes or no ?

Almost, could be, might be, chances are,  blah blah fucking blah....you lot have no definites have you ?

Get a grip and move on.

it is very relevant it shows how fickle he is on such a fundamental issue and not the characteristic you would want in a leader. Read the links and you will see plenty more of Johnson's characteristics that you would not want in a leader

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

it is very relevant it shows how fickle he is on such a fundamental issue and not the characteristic you would want in a leader. Read the links and you will see plenty more of Johnson's characteristics that you would not want in a leader

Can't wait to see what these gullible serfs have to say of their hero in a few months. They seem to have conveniently forgotten about the time they described May as "the new Thatcher"....

Edited by Cheese

9 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Mate, it didn’t happen ..end of.

Folk are allowed to change their minds, just like you are when Brexit is a rip roaring success.

As you were sir...

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Can't wait to see what these gullible serfs have to say of their hero in a few months. They seem to have conveniently forgotten about the time they described May as "the new Thatcher"....

I note you keep very quiet about your voting intentions, I wonder why that is ?

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I note you keep very quiet about your voting intentions, I wonder why that is ?

I notice you resort to name calling and pathetic intimidation attempts every time you get flustered. I wonder why that is? 

I don't ever remember you asking me for my voting intentions anyway? I'm a fluid voter, so I wouldn't be able to tell you until a few days before an election. 

Edited by Cheese

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Mate, it didn’t happen ..end of.

Folk are allowed to change their minds, just like you are when Brexit is a rip roaring success.

As you were sir...

absolutely folk are allowed to change their minds but you'd expect on such a big issue that his position would've been very clear well before the eve of the referendum. But it's not just this issue that makes him unfit to lead this fine country, look at all of the other traits that should ring alarm bells with anybody. Read it again....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/brian-reade-boris-johnson-shallow-16196976

3 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

absolutely folk are allowed to change their minds but you'd expect on such a big issue that his position would've been very clear well before the eve of the referendum. But it's not just this issue that makes him unfit to lead this fine country, look at all of the other traits that should ring alarm bells with anybody. Read it again....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/brian-reade-boris-johnson-shallow-16196976

History mate, like your remain votes.

Enjoy the future.

• Site Supporter

Everyone is allowed to change their mind eh. Let's see how that narrative plays out if Boris changes his mind again to save his political career - which would fit perfectly into his track record...

Edited by Cheese

10 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I like the story about the cuts he endorsed to the fire service in London prior to Grenfall Tower.

Strangely he doesn't like talking about that one.

56 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Yes just look how he sold his house, what a disgrace, he also had a drink with JRM at his house, how could a future PM do such a things. 

25 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

I like the story about the cuts he endorsed to the fire service in London prior to Grenfall Tower.

Strangely he doesn't like talking about that one.

What do you think would of happened if the cuts hadn’t of taken place? 

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

That’s a bit rich coming from a faceless coward like you isn’t it  ?

Enjoy your crack den you peasant.

What the fuck are you on about (again)?

I was merely correcting you on the etymology of the phrase 'pipe dream'.

And make your mind up - you seem to enjoy using the term 'faceless coward(s)' yet in the next breath are insinuating you know chapter and verse on the same people.

Where the bollocks does 'crack den' come from?

Seriously, take some time away from this lunatics' echo chamber you seem to inhabit, or take your fight to somewhere there actually are genuine leftists - not a football forum where 8 out of 10 posters genuinely couldn't give a fuck for all this divisive bollocks.

Now then, where's my crack pipe...

8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And make your mind up - you seem to enjoy using the term 'faceless coward(s)' yet in the next breath are insinuating you know chapter and verse on the same people.

Seriously, take some time away from this lunatics' echo chamber you seem to inhabit, or take your fight to somewhere there actually are genuine leftists - not a football forum where 8 out of 10 posters genuinely couldn't give a fuck for all this divisive bollocks.

Haha...did I touch a nerve ?

Ive certainly caught a big one haven’t I ?

You don’t like it back do you ?

Go on, fuck off.

12 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Miami turns to insults and abuse when he feels threatened by others’ valid (opposing) opinions and when he is challenged. When he is really riled, he will offer to fight you.

I’d take it as a compliment. You’re winning and he is losing. He doesn’t like that.

5 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Miami turns to insults and abuse when he feels threatened by others’ valid (opposing) opinions and when he is challenged. When he is really riled, he will offer to fight you.

I’d take it as a compliment. You’re winning and he is losing. He doesn’t like that.

Priceless....the koi g of whataboutery when he’s beaten. You go the same way as Youri.

You're both the same.....big cheeses with your keyboards, shitbags in person.

8 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Jol, you really need to look at who start the insults on here, from afar and relative safety of a keyboard. Would you and those say it in person ? I very much doubt it.

Proximate cause as I always say, we merely defend ourselves. 

As for losing, did you see Khan’s lowest ever popularity rating ? And all from a poll he spends your money on....that is priceless and a fact.

Why didn’t he spend that £500k on policing, considering he’s always bleating about it ?

49 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

It's quite simple, much like you. More Fire fighters, more likelihood of quicker response and therefore more lives saved. 

It’s not that simple is it though. Come back with how many cuts there were from the boroughs used. How many more engines and staff would have been available and how many more lives would have been saved then we will see who’s simple. 

And how does having more fighters equate to a quicker response? Are you trying to imply the staff who were on duty that night and responded were not fast enough and more staff would have somehow made them faster? Bizarre 

3 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

What's confusing is I was supposedly put on 'ignore' by him t'other week...

That function must get chopped and changed very frequently.

It’s the same ignore he has put Cheese on, yet he selectively replies.

12 hours ago, boltondiver said:

I mean, I'll always keep an open mind to what the likes of Heseltine and you say, but, I'm happy to judge on what he achieves/dosen't achieve as PM. Everyting else is tittle tattle.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/09/few-at-foreign-office-will-mourn-boris-johnsons-departure

The man was completely out of his depth as FS 

What will you say about him if we are still in the EU on 1st November?