Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

3 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Jol, you really need to look at who start the insults on here, from afar and relative safety of a keyboard. Would you and those say it in person ? I very much doubt it.

Proximate cause as I always say, we merely defend ourselves. 

As for losing, did you see Khan’s lowest ever popularity rating ? And all from a poll he spends your money on....that is priceless and a fact.

Why didn’t he spend that £500k on policing, considering he’s always bleating about it ?

Good work managing to shoehorn Khan into yet another set of posts that have nothing to do with him.

The sooner we get to the end of his term and you hand over your cash, the better. Maybe then you can move on (although I won’t hold my breath - his very existence will still wind you up).

• Members
7 hours ago, royal white said:

My opinion is based on the many conservative MPs who have been voting who they want to be the next PM (their boss). BJ has pissed every round. Now do you think that’s because he has a bit of a past or because they probably know who’s best/most capable for the job? 

RW. You are flogging a dead horse mate. ST is so brainwashed by 'celebrity' opinion on Trump that he has instantly adopted visceral hatred mode. He is repeating the process with Boris.

No doubt he would be far happier with the likes of Nazi colluding Eamon de Valera?

• Members
5 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

I note you keep very quiet about your voting intentions, I wonder why that is ?

I like the word 'they' the thick muppet uses. It wasn't 'they' it was only 'me'. Never afraid to admit I was wrong as I was on that one.

Cheese is wrong on everything - just to be able to take the contrary position.

7 hours ago, royal white said:

And how does having more fighters equate to a quicker response?

More fire fighters, more resource.

For example, If some were on another call and could not be diverted quickly enough it would have slowed down the response time (at least in the numbers required for such an event). 

Therefore, numbers of fire fighters correlates to quicker response time.

9 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/09/few-at-foreign-office-will-mourn-boris-johnsons-departure

The man was completely out of his depth as FS 

What will you say about him if we are still in the EU on 1st November?

We won't be in on 1st November, Moon Boy has already said its impossible for us to still be in the EU then, and he's guaranteed we'll definitely be out.

• Members
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

In fairness, nobody really puts anybody on ignore, they say they do, but it doesn't actually happen.

Oh yes it does as well you know. I would prefer not to see posts from the imbeciles in question but unfortunately others quote them.

Sadly, I can't unsee stuff.

7 hours ago, mickbrown said:

For sure. Massive bullshitting mardarse that he is. 

Yes, indeed. In fact, if he hadn’t blocked me he wouldn’t have needed to post the message below, as I’d already done it.

10 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Oh yes it does as well you know. I would prefer not to see posts from the imbeciles in question but unfortunately others quote them.

Sadly, I can't unsee stuff.

12 hours ago, Sweep said:

In fairness, nobody really puts anybody on ignore, they say they do, but it doesn't actually happen.

78 fuckin' days stood outside this shop...................................... just waitin' and waiting........

• Members

I see that repulsive bitch Gina Miller is on the case again. Her legal team have 'demanded' that Boris Johnson give her at least one weeks notice of intent to prorogue Parliament.

I cannot see Bojo proroguing Parliament other than as an extreme last resort. My question however is that just who the fuck does Gina Miller think she is? Just a lowlife, anti-democratic shithouse as far as I am concerned.

On 13/07/2019 at 09:59, boltondiver said:

No, you aren’t giving him a chance. How can you say he’s a shit PM until he is a PM?

And what happened to the British sense of fair play?

Would you give Corbyn a chance? Answer is 100% no. 

Boris is an embarrassment. He'll be PM but beyond that I think will divide the country even more than it already is.

As a remainer I welcome a Brexiteer in number 10. Because they can deliver the land of milk and honey they promised. If they don't, then there are no excuses. And we were right about Brexit all along....and we'll be noisier than ever. 

13 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Would you give Corbyn a chance? Answer is 100% no. 

Boris is an embarrassment. He'll be PM but beyond that I think will divide the country even more than it already is.

As a remainer I welcome a Brexiteer in number 10. Because they can deliver the land of milk and honey they promised. If they don't, then there are no excuses. And we were right about Brexit all along....and we'll be noisier than ever. 

Thought someone might ask that!

The point is we have one vote each, out of 70m or whatever. You might as well give people a chance.

I might not be on Corbyn’s side, but, philiospically, there’s nowt I can do about it, apart from get in with life.

and, I’m not a Boris but, either, but I’ll support him. Until I don’t!

Edited by boltondiver

48 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Thought someone might ask that!

The point is we have one vote each, out of 70m or whatever. You might as well give people a chance.

I might not be on Corbyn’s side, but, philiospically, there’s nowt I can do about it, apart from get in with life.

and, I’m not a Boris but, either, but I’ll support him. Until I don’t!

I'll support anyone who I think is doing the right thing. That's how I look at it. I'm not blindly going to cheer on our PM if I think they are wrong. 

Whether I agree with the leader or not is in reality neither here nor there to them. And like you we'll all have to get on with it.