Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Went to Birmingham Royal ortho hospital today, had machines on the reception that checked who you were and the system notified you when your consultant was ready to see you, must say the hospital was immaculate, the service excellent the staff friendly, professional and very efficient, the consultant was superb and agreed to do the surgery I specifically requested, so had x ray, pre op and was on my way home in 4 hours, operation scheduled for May. The operations 13k if went private with same surgeon, fantastic service. 

What have you had removed?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Anyway, what did the corrupt cow Leyen want today in London ?

Very different approach and complimentary comments. Much less antagonistic and conciliatory than previous incumbent.

Amazing what a strong majority government can do.

All getting ready for the talks.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Not had op yet, hip resurface surgery had to travel as they don’t do it in Lancashire, suppose that’s the only bug bear. 

90 mile trip for an NHS op?

Some sunny uplands they are.

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Very different approach and complimentary comments. Much less antagonistic and conciliatory than previous incumbent.

Amazing what a strong majority government can do.

All getting ready for the talks.

It certainly is mate and long may it continue........10 more years 👱‍♂️🇬🇧

• Site Supporter

While we are still in the EU, it is not possible to determine what detrimental effects we will endure when we leave. Gloating about current employment levels and trade investment in the Capital is meaningless, as we are still in. Unless we do a Trade Deal within the next 12 month, leaving the EU is like enacting Trade Sanctions upon ourselves. It is still very bizarre that we would want to do this to ourselves. It is as simple as that. No country on the planet has done that before without massive consequences. Hopefully we're the country that becomes the exception.

40 minutes ago, Spider said:

90 mile trip for an NHS op?

Some sunny uplands they are.

Perhaps once Boris chucks some money at it the op might be available in Lancashire mind you I’m happy to travel to Birmingham as I’m seeing the surgeon who developed the operation and is leading expert in this field, so I’m not gonna complain. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Perhaps once Boris chucks some money at it the op might be available in Lancashire mind you I’m happy to travel to Birmingham as I’m seeing the surgeon who developed the operation and is leading expert in this field, so I’m not gonna complain. 

Tories have been in charge for 10 years already, they’ve had loads of time.

I’ll risk it and say you’ll not be having it done at a brand new Lancastrian facility this side of 2025.

pS. Hope it all goes well you massive fucking Nazi.

Edited by Spider

33 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Good luck mate🤞

Now I realise why you've been so grumpy over the last couple of years

• Members
3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Not had op yet, hip resurface surgery had to travel as they don’t do it in Lancashire, suppose that’s the only bug bear. 

All the best Mounts, uncle had it done couple of years ago, he said after it, it wasn’t as bad as he had expected as long as you’re happy to sit on your arse for 6 weeks.

54 minutes ago, Cheese said:

While we are still in the EU, it is not possible to determine what detrimental effects we will endure when we leave. Gloating about current employment levels and trade investment in the Capital is meaningless, as we are still in. Unless we do a Trade Deal within the next 12 month, leaving the EU is like enacting Trade Sanctions upon ourselves. It is still very bizarre that we would want to do this to ourselves. It is as simple as that. No country on the planet has done that before without massive consequences. Hopefully we're the country that becomes the exception.

Now I know you are a bit strange, but you are excelling yourself here.

”not possible to determine effects”

But you have been preaching Armageddon 

9 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Now I know you are a bit strange, but you are excelling yourself here.

”not possible to determine effects”

But you have been preaching Armageddon 

Told you mate, he's been hacked whilst he's tied up wearing the gimp mask

18 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

All the best Mounts, uncle had it done couple of years ago, he said after it, it wasn’t as bad as he had expected as long as you’re happy to sit on your arse for 6 weeks.

Thanks Rudy.  I’ll take 6 weeks on my arse if the op cures the pain.... apparently can play contact sport after 3 months, that’ll be a bonus.