Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Come home Bolty, we need more of your types, we seem to be breeding folk who hate being British, embarrassed by our culture and history and who’s lips quiver under the slightest whiff of choppy waters. 

Stop being such a fucking fanny.

Nobody hates being British. 

Jesus - I thought we were supposed to be the snowflakes. 

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Oh but they do, they’re all over Twitter, usually with a FBPE hashtag.  

I mean on here.

If we stop being able to prat around and take the piss out of each other then we might as well call it a day.

You thick, racist, knuckle dragger 🙂

12 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

And for all the rants, not one single left sided person or remainer has cared to answer he question I asked twice yesterday re the latest Eurozone figures.

France and Italy struggling.....I'll pass it to the left now if they can try to face the facts...

Not sure why it's the job of 'the left' to answer. Just like it's not the job of 'the right' to explain why Spain and Belgium did so well.

Like you point out - France has been struggling with strikes. Italy had its government pretty much collapse in 2019 so maybe that had something to do with it?

• Members
4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Did seem rather odd.

Even if it was true - I'm not sure why the actions of one lone nutjob with a printer should be front page news?

I looked beyond that. 
The door looks like the council threw into an bedsit in the early 90’s.

They've scratched off the fire door keep shut target and the punctuation and grammar is absolutely appalling. 

They’re obviously a bit special. 

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Did seem rather odd.

Even if it was true - I'm not sure why the actions of one lone nutjob with a printer should be front page news?

Quite obvious why they decided to make it front page news.

Sad that the BBC bias continued on the 31st though, even quoting a "few hundred" people present for the party.

Plus they try and find pissed up people to interview to make people look stupid. I'd love to see their sunshine footage of the people interviewed who were concise and legible, they darent show that.

What I do find surprising is the folk on here laughing at those interviewed, are the same posters that were critical of Diane Abbott being slated.......seems to be ok when it's the right side being ridiculed doesn't it ? Hang your heads in shame ...you know who you are..

The difference is though....Abbott was shadow cabinet, highly paid, experienced and coached in these scenarios,  the Joe Public interviewed the other night had probably never had a live mike shoved in their faces before except on a karaoke night......

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Quite obvious why they decided to make it front page news.

Sad that the BBC bias continued on the 31st though, even quoting a "few hundred" people present for the party.

Plus they try and find pissed up people to interview to make people look stupid. I'd love to see their sunshine footage of the people interviewed who were concise and legible, they darent show that.

What I do find surprising is the folk on here laughing at those interviewed, are the same posters that were critical of Diane Abbott being slated.......seems to be ok when it's the right side being ridiculed doesn't it ? Hang your heads in shame ...you know who you are..

The difference is though....Abbott was shadow cabinet, highly paid, experienced and coached in these scenarios,  the Joe Public interviewed the other night had probably never had a live mike shoved in their faces before except on a karaoke night......

I just find it funny when people conform to stereotypes. 

Same reason I found this funny but from the opposite direction.....

8 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Not sure why it's the job of 'the left' to answer. Just like it's not the job of 'the right' to explain why Spain and Belgium did so well.

Like you point out - France has been struggling with strikes. Italy had its government pretty much collapse in 2019 so maybe that had something to do with it?

Well, according to your pal Mr Manfredi, it's down to us Leave voters to prove ourselves now, so it's only expected of you remain voters and pro EU weepers to be accountable for the mess you left behind 😉

The growth is stagnating,  there are widespread protests on a daily basis, less GDP for Salivating ST...........I'm struggling to see any future benefits of the White Western Elite EU club.

• Site Supporter

I had a massive row with people at my company when I said we were going to be upping our presence of the Union Jack on our products and company media. I got my own way. The flag flies centre front on all we do.

i have a Union Jack mug at work. I still buy Carling lager now and again for Christ’s sake.

No one here hates Britain. But let’s not turn it into a who loves Britain the most competition because Mounts and Bolty will lose. The rest of us are ever presents in Team GB 🇬🇧.

If it comes down to it, I’ll gladly go toe to toe with anyone who says otherwise. Bring your best patio furniture. Let’s go.

Just now, kent_white said:

I just find it funny when people conform to stereotypes. 

Same reason I found this funny but from the opposite direction.....

If you want an equally good one....have a Google for the woman singing outside Edinburgh parliament the other night.....very cringe.

59 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Come home Bolty, we need more of your types, we seem to be breeding folk who hate being British, embarrassed by our culture and history and who’s lips quiver under the slightest whiff of choppy waters. 

Fucking brilliant.

You and Bolty going to get together to breed a Billy Britain?

Edited by mickbrown

• Members
21 minutes ago, Spider said:

I had a massive row with people at my company when I said we were going to be upping our presence of the Union Jack on our products and company media. I got my own way. The flag flies centre front on all we do.

i have a Union Jack mug at work. I still buy Carling lager now and again for Christ’s sake.

No one here hates Britain. But let’s not turn it into a who loves Britain the most competition because Mounts and Bolty will lose. The rest of us are ever presents in Team GB 🇬🇧.

If it comes down to it, I’ll gladly go toe to toe with anyone who says otherwise. Bring your best patio furniture. Let’s go.

You dirty bastard. I thought you were one of the good uns. 

6 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Mounts that bus, shouldn’t have happened it was a form of propaganda and it shouldn’t have been able to see the light of day.
Even a Dotard like you can see that. 

Nope can’t see it, it’s 2 simple statements, I’m not sure how folk somehow thought it would all be spent on the NHS as it says nothing of the sort. As it happens the Tory government are now embarking on a spending spree. It’s history now and whether folk originally believed it they had a second chance at the recent election to vote against Brexit and the public again voted to leave with eyes wide open and full knowledge that all that money wasn’t going to the NHS. Continuing to reap this up just make you look like sore losers.... which of course you are. 

47 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

May well be. Like this was

gettyimages-576855020-0.jpg?w968h681

Wow .....fantastic Michael.....I've never seen that before.

Any chance of a pic showing the immediate deep economic recession after the vote and maybe one of the 500k immediate job losses ?

I'll hold my breath 😂

12 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Nope can’t see it, it’s 2 simple statements, I’m not sure how folk somehow thought it would all be spent on the NHS as it says nothing of the sort. As it happens the Tory government are now embarking on a spending spree. It’s history now and whether folk originally believed it they had a second chance at the recent election to vote against Brexit and the public again voted to leave with eyes wide open and full knowledge that all that money wasn’t going to the NHS. Continuing to reap this up just make you look like sore losers.... which of course you are. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/tories-abandon-pledge-end-austerity-17656333

hardly a spending spree unless you suggest that spunking £106b on HS2 is what you are referring to