Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Yesterday's man. Your cock is in charge during a fucking pandemic and taking the country down the shitter. 

But you wanted Jeremy a cock of the highest order an anti semite who’d have completely been out of his depth while pandering to the far left and propping his power base by ostracising Jews to pander to the Islam vote, your delusional red specs decided you could over look all his faults just because he wore a red rose. 

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, royal white said:

If labour become more central to try and win back those supporters who left, do they then risk losing all those hard left nut jobs that JC attracted? 

I reckon there's more to gain with going for those who left last time

Ie far more of them

If they can win back all those who voted Tory to make brexit happen they'll be making progress

And the far left have no where else to go, so fuck em

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

But you wanted Jeremy a cock of the highest order an anti semite who’d have completely been out of his depth while pandering to the far left and propping his power base by ostracising Jews to pander to the Islam vote, your delusional red specs decided you could over look all his faults just because he wore a red rose. 

And we got racist Boris and all his faults instead. Marvelous stuff

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Spot on mate, at least the other Mick, Leigh Blue has had the decency to keep off the thread today 😄.....probably out of embarrassment though 😄 

13 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Here's a true red speaking the absolute truth about the EU. Wouldn't have agreed with Tony Benn on too much. But he had the Brussels mob nailed.

Tony Benn would've been horrified to see how his treacherous son was brainwashed by (as you rightly put it ) the mob

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Diversionary? Nah. I'm just amused by the irony

Irony because you think I'm a racist for speaking out against Islamic extremists and antisemitic wankers? 

Get a grip fella, you need to look at yourself for following Corbyn and his racist scum. Enjoy London.

• Site Supporter

Mounts is here

Some days he likes Boris

Some days he hates him because he stops him going to Spain or summert.

The country needs a decent opposition. Corbyn wasn’t it.

Starmer has a clean slate now to decide how to build an effective team.

Cummings-shaggers don’t understand how vital a strong opposition is.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Irony because you think I'm a racist for speaking out against Islamic extremists and antisemitic wankers? 

Get a grip fella, you need to look at yourself for following Corbyn and his racist scum. Enjoy London.

Once again you struggle with the concept of irony

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

I reckon the harder left elements will splinter off which will split some of the existing Labour vote. But in doing so they'll pull a load of voters in from the middle ground. 

If Brexit goes badly - and you know my thoughts of whether that's likely to happen - then I reckon the Tories will be fucked for a decade. 

And I can't remember the country being in such an utter shambles for the entirety of my adult life - which I'd class as from John Major onwards. 

Can't blame anyone for a bloody pandemic. 

A lot of stuff slowed right down.

As for the rest of it, in the new year we should start to see what legislation is going to be brought in, in support of the new way.

Should also hopefully see more of the northern investment projects coming onstream. 

Actually looking forward to the new Eden Project in morecambe.