Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, kent_white said:

So an echo chamber then? :)

Strangely, apart from Nicola, there hasn't been a significant amount of political criticism.

No doubt more will come, typically from extremists, however I think there's a growing acceptance that its not so bad at all.

Taking a positive view is the only way forward now. Time to get on with looking to the future.

9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Did he, was it in the news.

Did he just flip because a trade deal was negotiated?

I think his arrest was knocked off the main headlines by the Brexit deal 😄 

All over social media, and he now has suckers clambering to pay his fine. Wonder how many slate him like Robinson gets slated for similar.

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Strangely, apart from Nicola, there hasn't been a significant amount of political criticism.

No doubt more will come, typically from extremists, however I think there's a growing acceptance that its not so bad at all.

Taking a positive view is the only way forward now. Time to get on with looking to the future.

The same Sturgeon being critical of conducting Brexit during covid, yet continues with her Indy push.

The breath-taking arrogance of that cow beggars belief. Anything to take the eyes off her utter failures since being in power.

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

No - which is why I find Paul's constant goading a little surprising. 

To an overwhelming extent we just seem to be glad that some sort of deal is in place and looking forward to getting on with things.

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

To an overwhelming extent we just seem to be glad that some sort of deal is in place and looking forward to getting on with things.

The likes of us are mate, some are sadly too pickled with it all now and can't help with their toxic bile.

4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Goading isn't aimed at you. It's aimed at those who have Bray like tendencies and continue to fight a lost cause. 

The majority of remainers didn't turn in to democracy deniers. I don't think I will ever get over the attempt to undermine democracy that we saw in this country from 2017 to 2019. 

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Can't see anything about him being arrested, but found something about him being funded for renting an exclusive property opposite JRM's home.

What a truly sad bastard.

Here you go mate......voice for millions 😄 🤣 😂 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Rental Properties in central London don't come cheap, some fucker was/is paying, same with that CUNT Femi, the EU Stooge who is still whittering on, and the Media are still giving these undemocratic planks airtime, yes the MSM.... they are as much to blame for carrying it on and having these remoaner cunts on their programms, although the presenters do seem to be trying to say to them that this is all over now, you've lost, give it a rest 🤷‍♂️ 

Whilst still inviting them for interview..

12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Rental Properties in central London don't come cheap, some fucker was/is paying, same with that CUNT Femi, the EU Stooge who is still whittering on, and the Media are still giving these undemocratic planks airtime, yes the MSM.... they are as much to blame for carrying it on and having these remoaner cunts on their programms, although the presenters do seem to be trying to say to them that this is all over now, you've lost, give it a rest 🤷‍♂️ 

Let em waste their money mate, purely pissing in the wind now.

That drunk will get arrested again on the 30th if he ventures near Parliament. 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Aye, just doesn't seem right 🙄

Time to fuck it all off (largely at least)

Farage can go out to pasture and the deniers have counselling. 

Concentrate on positive achievements- prof Sarah Gilbert for example, and look forward, not back.

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Farage has done his job, he's now deemed pointless, as he probably  has been for the last 4 years, but the media have given him airtime and he may have thrown a spanner in the works at the last election.

I always found him quite entertaining and anybody who he was up against, he put up a bloody good argument. In all, he has done brilliantly without ever winning a seat in parliament, I bet David Cameron fucking hates him 😅

Absolutely, changed politics and managed to influence an election too.

The fact that he was met with so much bile was testament to his success on the issue of brexit.

Job done now though- he's miles away from a rounded politician so needs to back away.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket