Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

5 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Now we've left the EU, will that mean we don't get anymore illegal immigrants who might travel to these shores via the EU?

Probably get more as they get waved through by the gendarmes under Macrons orders.  The shithouse. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

For someone who proclaims to deal only in FACTS, you generally only post CONJECTURE. (capitals just how you like them).

Ribbing aside, love'ins like tonight (on both sides before anyone dribbles in their knickers) are always good fun 😉

Henry dear boy, the FACT is they entered the country illegally from the EU.

Read again tomorrow when you sober up, the facts may sink in then 🍻 🥂 🍻 

24 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Hopefully we will modify some of our immigration rules. Take a few back to France etc. The word will spread.

everytime we try to unload  some , and i mean proper cunts like rapists and murderers there is some smart arsed twat on legal aid money trying to stop it.

Why , can somebody explain it to a dunce like me what do these people bring to this country that will improve a single persons life except their own

2 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

everytime we try to unload  some , and i mean proper cunts like rapists and murderers there is some smart arsed twat on legal aid money trying to stop it.

Why , can somebody explain it to a dunce like me what do these people bring to this country that will improve a single persons life except their own

They’re just misunderstood. 

4 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

15 were cleared earlier of stopping a deportation flight. Think it was the Stanstead one, saw it on the BBC.

6 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

That is what 11 years of Tory Government will do. 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

15 were cleared earlier of stopping a deportation flight. Think it was the Stanstead one, saw it on the BBC.

i saw , didnt bother reading the judgement , the whole thing is a mind fuck to me 

why engineer the destruction of the society you live in

what species in world history has ever embraced this kind of behavior

I hope any military personnel weren't caught up in it - in, erm...2011, the last time it was under the control of the M.O.D.

Anyhow, for those concerned about events at the former barracks, there's a petition going round - 90% full in regard to the target. Get signing up, lads.

https://action.freedomfromtorture.org/close-the-barracks-1

Edited by Youri McAnespie

4 minutes ago, royal white said:

Fkinell squaddies have to pay to live in that kind of Accom. These fuckers have been moaning about it since they first arrived. 

prize economic twats , where the fuck are their grandmothers , mothers , daughters , while they chase the dream on their mobile phones

want a decent country to live in ,, build it

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Probably get more as they get waved through by the gendarmes under Macrons orders.  The shithouse. 

I agree I think we'll get far, far more than we ever did before. Until we start shooting these dinghies in the Channel they'll sadly keep coming.

Its been a problem for years. I've said for ages, send the navy out and drown a few thousand of them, they'll soon stop coming. We've been to soft for years

Edited by Sweep

5 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I agree I think we'll get far, far more than we ever did before. Until we start shooting these dinghies in the Channel they'll sadly keep coming.

Its been a problem for years. I've said for ages, send the navy or and drown a few thousand of them, they'll soon stop coming. We've been to soft for years

You’re all heart sweep 

• Site Supporter

Brinkmanship gentlemen?

We all love a bit of that don’t  we?

playing the card? Waiting until the last minute?

popular strategy?

Lets give this a few days shall we?

Lets not get all giddy and carried away before the game has played itself out eh?

😁😁😁😁

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter

I mean

just think

What if the EU has played the old Risk stratagem?

Remember when Mounts was holding back the tide? No, lads, keep your powder dry! Play the long game. Let’s not be the ones to jump the gun, celebrate too soon.

Wise old fox is Mounts, some would do well to listen to their guru...

• Members

Can't be arsed trawling. The EU mafia showing its true colours again I see regarding the ROI/NI border and vaccine movements. Bleating on for years like a few on here about the peace process and 'no border' and then what do they threaten to do when backed into a corner through their own bumbling tardiness? Rank hypocrisy.

Thank fuck for the visionaries.