Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter

It's big news down here now.

Newsnight ran a substantial piece on it last night.

The top individual in the Crown office who insisted on the redactions, for "legal reasons", being an appointee of the Scottish Government (wee nippy) doesn't look good- why wait until now to use these?

If there are legitimate reasons, they would have been legitimate previously. 

Seems highly likely that elements within the crown office are complicit (as was suggested in the affidavit) in the stitch up of AS.

You'd think, that sooner or later, the police have to become involved- the scary thing is the executive and the law are not separate. Not even blurred lines; but essentially complicit in abusing the law to falsely imprison an individual. 

Kinell, China getting brickbats from everywhere, and rightly so, for locking up folk on the basis of a religious background. 

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

10 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

The top individual in the Crown office who insisted on the redactions, for "legal reasons", being an appointee of the Scottish Government (wee nippy) doesn't look good- why wait until now to use these?

Seems highly likely that elements within the crown office are complicit (as was suggested in the affidavit) in the stitch up of AS.

You'd think, that sooner or later, the police have to become involved- the scary thing is the executive and the law are not separate. Not even blurred lines; but essentially complicit in abusing the law to falsely imprison an individual. 

Kinell, China getting brickbats from everywhere, and rightly so, for locking up folk on the basis of a religious background. 

Absolutely mate, no barriers at all between the executive and law. How on earth are they able to overrule Lady Dorrian's decision last week, and redact everything which implies Nippy's guilt ? A total shambles and farce.

A total banana Republic.  Pleasing to see that some of the SNP's own have blasted the decision now, they'll soon be booted out by Nicherrola.

14 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Forgot to add, Salmond's legal team have written to them now as they can see no legal basis to the redactions. Don't worry though, the Lord Advocate will soon amend something in Sturgeon's favour....as always.

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

In a nutshell mate salmond was asked to come and be questioned at the inquiry. He said yes if I can publish evidence which I need to be able to refer to to give a true representation. He was refused permission 

they kept trying to get him in and he kept saying let me publish the evidence and I will come. Eventually they let him do so. 

the evidence names various senior snp people and accuses them of trying to falsely imprison him to get him out the public eye and obviously discredit him. 

The crown office who agreed he could publish the evidence and who saw the evidence pre publication I believe, have now redacted the evidence and removed key parts including names,  so he’s now saying it’s pointless. Sturgeons “husband” was one of the names in the evidence amongst many others. It basically makes a mockery of sturgeons account and he says proves she’s lied and broken the ministerial code.  

it’s a cover up of the highest order. 

It’s big news up here as you can imagine. 

James Matthews from sky is on form today with his stuff. He's called her out years ago as well.

This a great insight into things, Salmond is playing a blinder here

8 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

But a lot down here love her and would have her as PM 

Are you sure about that? - I'm not sure I know of anybody who rates her at all (not that I know many people who rate Johnson at this moment in time either to be honest)

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

When the debates were on TV during the election campaign in 2019, there were plenty on Social Media saying, "come down here Nicola and be our PM"

... nobody conservative mind, but many on the left.

Its amazing how time goes by and people forget. Imagine if we had a politician in England like Sturgeon banging on about independence and nationalism... oooh sorry we do, but they are deemed bigots and racist.

Fair enough, to be honest I never watch the TV debates, I don't see the point as they're all full of shit and any debates they have before a GE are generally the peak of their lies/bullshit. If it was those mainly on the left saying they wanted her, then I'd just ignore that anyway to be honest. 

I just find her a creepy individual, and we can only hope that she get's booted out of her party and replaced by one of the many SNP people who campaign for independence, but deep down don't really want it. Then they can go back to fucking about in their own corner of the UK and we, in England, can get back to not giving them a second thought apart from maybe once every few years when there is a GE

• Site Supporter

For those amongst us who find this all a bit dull

Its a bit like the section in Braveheart where William Wallace is winning a battle against Longshanks, before watching his “allies” Lachlan and Mornay disappear over the horizon with their armies, thus rendering Wallace without support and staring a massive defeat in the face.

In this case, The ginger lesbian is Wallace and will end up being drawn and quartered by her one time ally.

They should all be wearing kilts and face paints so that the rest of the world could find it more interesting. The dour Scottish cunts.

Edited by Spider

3 minutes ago, Sweep said:

it is a bit, I know Miami and our resident Scotcher, Esco, are very excited about it though 🙂

Yes, and why not. Lovely to see a little tinpot dictator like her being taken to task in her final days, just like the Corbyn cult was snuffed out too.

She can get a job with the equally tinpot EU which she idolised.....they love a failed and a corrupt leader 😃 

14 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, and why not. Lovely to see a little tinpot dictator like her being taken to task in her final days, just like the Corbyn cult was snuffed out too.

She can get a job with the equally tinpot EU which she idolised.....they love a failed and a corrupt leader 😃 

The thing is, if she does eventually get ousted, she'll walk into another well paid job somewhere else no doubt - which is the annoying thing

2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

When the debates were on TV during the election campaign in 2019, there were plenty on Social Media saying, "come down here Nicola and be our PM"

... nobody conservative mind, but many on the left.

Its amazing how time goes by and people forget. Imagine if we had a politician in England like Sturgeon banging on about independence and nationalism... oooh sorry we do, but they are deemed bigots and racist.

That's an irony lost on no one. The change of the SNP as a liberal nationalist party is one of the most interesting developments in brtish politics in many years. Its such a difficult achievement to manage, and the reasons for it are multiple.

• Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Why who has done that and asked for people to be twatted? 

It was a lighthearted reference to another leader who recently went down in flames, albeit on a much grander scale.

Whilst he didn't directly ask for people to be twatted, his actions led to said twattings taking place.

For future reference I will explain my posts to you in a more literal sense as you seem to struggle joining satirical dots.

In a previous post, I compared the current political situation in Scotland to that of a Hollywood film about a famous Scottish rebel called William Wallace.

Of course, I was stretching the literal boundaries of truth with what I wrote. This is a device used by many people in a social setting to make a conversation a little more colourful.

Naturally, I don't think Nicola Sturgeon (who I believe you often refer to by alternate names to colour your posts) is going to wear a kilt anytime soon and wave her genitalia in the debating chambers. But she might.

I used Braveheart as an admittedly hacked old trope and I will apologise for trying to remove some gravity from this deadly serious situation. In future, I will stick slavishly to the subject matter and abstain from attempting lame jokes or the use of poorly researched Mel Gibson films as a point of reference for my responses.

I'm pretty sure I don't need mental assistance yet, but will do some research just for you and report back shortly.

Thank you for your concern, I look forward to our continued association.

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter
On 18/02/2021 at 20:15, Escobarp said:

Just catching up on some Of it. It’s so so bad. It’s actually making a mockery of the country. They are falling apart. She’s on death row I’m sure of it. But the nationalists are simply getting further and further behind her. She can do no wrong in their eyes. 

Have they reinstated the death penalty in Scotland?

You mention that she (One assumes Nicola Sturgeon) is on Death Row? When was she tried and sentenced to death?

What a very strange thing to say if this isn't, in  fact, true.

Would you like the number for the mental doctor I'm ringing? Seems like you may have issues?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Spider said:

Have they reinstated the death penalty in Scotland?

You mention that she (One assumes Nicola Sturgeon) is on Death Row? When was she tried and sentenced to death?

What a very strange thing to say if this isn't, in  fact, true.

Would you like the number for the mental doctor I'm ringing? Seems like you may have issues?

Woah, Death row-  another touch of satire perhaps?

Has to work both ways.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Thank you

No point getting bothered though if someone doesn't pick up on it.

The very essence of trouble with media platforms of this type. With a big fuck off sarcy twat emoji, it's sometimes difficult. 

Sooner everyone can get to the pub, take the piss out of each other, and sup ale, the better.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

No point getting bothered though if someone doesn't pick up on it.

The very essence of trouble with media platforms of this type. With a big fuck off sarcy twat emoji, it's sometimes difficult. 

Sooner everyone can get to the pub, take the piss out of each other, and sup ale, the better.

Indeed

Bolty hoovered off into the distance because he struggled to interpret irony. People (Esco in this instance because I'l name names me, I will) need to lighten up and remember we're all just pisscans, drug addicts or recovering versions of both.

14 minutes ago, Spider said:

Indeed

Bolty hoovered off into the distance because he struggled to interpret irony. People (Esco in this instance because I'l name names me, I will) need to lighten up and remember we're all just pisscans, drug addicts or recovering versions of both.

Shut it trying to deflect from your heroine......yes, the deadlier one in Jockland with an E on the end 😃 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Shut it trying to deflect from your heroine......yes, the deadlier one in Jockland with an E on the end 😃 

My Scottish heroine is Amy McDonald.

Is that who you mean?

Yours is Susan Boyle. Fact. Boom.