Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

8 hours ago, boltondiver said:

Begrudgingly well written piece. This bit sums up a few, only a few, on here.

The leading large nation, far ahead of the US and, more gallingly for us frothing Remoaners, miles ahead of Europe. Nothing could be more depressing for the honest self-loathing liberal Brit. You know the type. Recycle assiduously but fly once a fortnight.

54 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

You know the type. Recycle assiduously but fly once a fortnight

What's up with that?

Surely you'd be a bigger cunt if you flew somewhere (and presumably back) once every few weeks and then stuck all your recyclables in the black bin?

I was acquainted with someone who'd climb on his fence to compact rubbish with his foot in his black bin in order to stick recyclables in it.

All crap went in the kitchen bin, even beercans etc. this then went in the black bin.

M0ng.

Well, he was a m0ng.

Edit: the m0ng had three, unused; green, beige and purple bins I might add.

If he was alive now I guarantee he'd have been a maskless wonder.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

What's up with that?

Surely you'd be a bigger cunt if you flew somewhere (and presumably back) once every few weeks and then stuck all your recyclables in the black bin?

I was acquainted with someone who'd climb on his fence to compact rubbish with his foot in his black bin order to stick recyclables in it.

All crap went in the kitchen bin, even beercans etc. this then went in the black bin.

M0ng.

Well, he was a m0ng.

I know a lad who waited in his recycling bin to scare his missus when she put the cardboard out a short while later.

He was pissed so fell asleep and she found him 3 hours later when she heard the snoring from the bin.

She wasn’t scared and he had sciatica for months afterwards.

10 minutes ago, Spider said:

I know a lad who waited in his recycling bin to scare his missus when she put the cardboard out a short while later.

He was pissed so passed out and she found him 3 hours later when she heard the snoring from the bin.

She wasn’t scared and he had sciatica for months afterwards.

EFA.

When they introduced purple bins I was doing a house up and had tore the bathroom out. 

I had the (unused) purple bin in the kitchen as an ad-hoc shower 'cubicle' to wash the day's grime off at works end (with a hose attached to kitchen mixer tap).

Had to climb out very gingerly as anyone who's stood on one to retrieve a casey from a flat roof or used one as a shower will attest to - put pressure one the wheel side and the bin will likely flert out from under you...

I put a bog in sharpish after I returned to the crapper-less house early morning after a night at The Electric Chair and was forced to shit in an outside grid (I removed the grate, I'm not an animal) - the wall provided back support.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

What's up with that?

I was acquainted with someone who'd climb on his fence to compact rubbish with his foot in his black bin order to stick recyclables in it.

M0ng.

Well, he was a m0ng.

I’ve met many people on here. Im sure I’ll meet many others.

There are one or two that I’d rather avoid though.
You however, are one that I would be happy to spend a a boozy session with. You are either crazy or a genius. 
This is not, in any way, a gay post.

My mate bought a house and was doing it up, in quite a well-to-do area, although he's G/L bred riffraff like me...

Anyhow, he got the lads around one Saturday to help and everyone got pissed there afterwards, we'd torn the bathroom out but everyone was fine pissing in the garden.

The newly proud householder however got caught short for no.2 and lined a plaster bucket with a 'bag for life' and shat in that - the monster then proceeded to tie it off and whizz it, shitty bogroll an' all over the neighbour's fence.

How to win friends and influence people 101.

I should add that there was around twelve pissed up idiots in the garden at this point - loudly talking shit around a huge fire in an old water tank.

You can take the lads from Great Lever but you...

• Site Supporter
52 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Begrudgingly well written piece. This bit sums up a few, only a few, on here.

The leading large nation, far ahead of the US and, more gallingly for us frothing Remoaners, miles ahead of Europe. Nothing could be more depressing for the honest self-loathing liberal Brit. You know the type. Recycle assiduously but fly once a fortnight.

I hope you’re not saying I’m a liberal 😳

11 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Neither 🙁.

And pity it isn't darling (to be read in an 'Owain to Roger after the weather on the Friday evening show' style).

The exchange between Roger and Owain on Friday.

Roger ‘I’m looking forward to the day when I can get a haircut’

Owain ‘ me too’ 

Have you seen his hair? Coiffed ever day!

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

The exchange between Roger and Owain on Friday.

Roger ‘I’m looking forward to the day when I can get a haircut’

Owain ‘ me too’ 

Have you seen his hair? Coiffed ever day!

A bit gay when Roger said they could do each others!

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

I like Owain but he’s becoming a bit of a caricature. The few gay blokes Ive known just wanted to be normal and accepted as such. 

He's becoming a bit of star; doing the national weather now!

He'll soon be bigger than North west tonight.

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

About time certain UK Government Ministers were held to account in the same way.

i dont think i would let Tony Blair potter around the garden in his tag in one of the 170 properties he owns  at the last count

fink he might have told a few porkys about weapons of mass destruction

but hey ho , several millions of people dead , OOPS

and the twat appears to be getting more and more air time on main stream media advising us plebs

if i saw him in the street i dont care how many gorillas he had with him i would not stop punching until his head was strawberry yoghurt

twat , twat , cunt , twat

if i had cancer and a date i would go for Blair he must have destroyed the most lives in my life time.

not bothered about  his pissing about with his dickhead wife and human rights act

it is unbelievable and there isnt any other word  that describes what this utter utter utter fucking bell end did to the Arab nations 

i would kick the smug twat to death so slowly he would still be here 2099

Edited by crawshawbooth
spelt wrongly

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, crawshawbooth said:

i dont think i would let Tony Blair potter around the garden in his tag in one of the 170 properties he owns  at the last count

fink he might have told a few porkys about weapons of mass destruction

but hey ho , several millions of people dead , OOPS

and the twat appears to be getting more and more air time on main stream media advising us plebs

if i saw him in the street i dont care how many gorillas he had with him i would not stop punching until his head was strawberry yoghurt

twat , twat , cunt , twat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Parliamentary_approval_for_the_invasion_of_Iraq

Personally, I think ALL MP's should be held to account for corruption. It seems you don't think the current UK Government should - seeing as your first instinct is to point to something that happened 20 years ago and was voted through by the same MP's you now support. You do know Boris Johnson voted in favour of invading Iraq, don't you?

Edited by Cheese