Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Where did I say you did? Pipe down 

no it’s scandalous on the face of it. Which I’ve already said? 

Fair dinkum.

I am assuming it’s done a reasonable job. But the price seems far too high, is the point I’m making.

Just now, Spider said:

Fair dinkum.

I am assuming it’s done a reasonable job. But the price seems far too high, is the point I’m making.

It does and I can’t see how it’s justifiable. Hence why we should in due course have a formal inquiry and if corruption is found then people must face the consequences. Simple really. But trial by media isn’t the right way. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It does and I can’t see how it’s justifiable. Hence why we should in due course have a formal inquiry and if corruption is found then people must face the consequences. Simple really. But trial by media isn’t the right way. 

Trial by WWays Kangaroo Court is the only way.

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

I assume this t&t system is subcontracted out, my point was that some of these figures are extortionate, billions? 

I'm no accountant, billions for a track n trace app, how ? I wouldn't mind seeing how they have got to this figure, it a fucking con!

Nice little earner for your mates eh?

9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It'll be swept under the carpet. We all know that.

'Now is not the time' will drag on and on to the point of 'time has gone'

It's not trial by media though is it? People are asking the question how a system which is clearly not worked particularly well cost us so much. 

It's not a judgement, it's a simple question.

Then with even the most cursory glance you can see some of the reasons behind the mismanagement.

So it hasn’t cost 35bn or even 22bn is that what the fact check is saying? Actually looking like a fraction of it possibly?

also am I reading right that this spend is actually trace and test? 

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Q: You are the only Male left on earth. There are 2 women also left.

One is Priti Patel the other is Gemma Collins.

Which one are you shagging ?

Simple and reasonable no question. No cop outs.

I had to google Gemma Collins.

Itll have to be Priti. Lucky girl.

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

If I’m right in that then there should be plenty available to find a bit more , certainly not another 11%, but a little bit more for nursing staff. 

Trouble is the NHS uses something called Agenda for Change to calculate its wage structure. 

So if you put wages up for nurses - you also put wages up for everybody else in the NHS at the same time. Managers, accountants, cleaners, HR staff, the communications department, security and so on and so forth.

There's pros and cons to that approach - but I do think there's an argument for nurses pay being calculated separately. It's woefully underpaid for the work they do and the pressure they're under. And I'm not classing myself in that hard work by the way as I'm 75% a pen pusher nowadays. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Traf said:

I call bullshit.

She's on loads of retard TV you watch.

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He would also fuck her so double bullshit

Honestly no idea who she is

She looks like she’d do a turn 

7 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I'd do Priti this very morning. I'd bum her into the middle of next week. 

Just now, kent_white said:

Trouble is the NHS uses something called Agenda for Change to calculate its wage structure. 

So if you put wages up for nurses - you also put wages up for everybody else in the NHS at the same time. Managers, accountants, cleaners, HR staff, the communications department, security and so on and so forth.

There's pros and cons to that approach - but I do think there's an argument for nurses pay being calculated separately. It's woefully underpaid for the work they do and the pressure they're under. And I'm not classing myself in that hard work by the way as I'm 75% a pen pusher nowadays. 

Agree it’s why I stated in isolation nurses which I’m glad you picked up on. Guy and his wife across the road from me are Both doctors and their 6 bed house tells me they are ok. 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Agree it’s why I stated in isolation nurses which I’m glad you picked up on. Guy and his wife across the road from me are Both doctors and their 6 bed house tells me they are ok. 

😁😁😁

It would mean a major shake up (and a 2 tier system) which is what they're trying to avoid. 

But I'd argue that a band 5 nurse, doing 45 hours a week while only getting paid for 37.5, swapping from days to nights, dealing with death on a daily basis, breaking bad news to families and being up to their elbows in actual shit all day deserves to be treated differently to a band 5 working in admin 9-5 all week. 

Either that or nurses should be starting on a higher banding altogether?

I'm not saying the admin team aren't working hard or doing a vital job - but there's a massive distinction in accountability and all that.

18 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Extinction beckons