Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Members
20 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Q: You are the only Male left on earth. There are 2 women also left.

One is Priti Patel the other is Gemma Collins.

Which one are you shagging ?

Simple and reasonable no question. No cop outs.

I reckon there would be enough room to twirl a cane inside her minge.

Serve you spam for breakfast 

48 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

One can only hope this has scuppered Dido Harding's less than illustrious career. Maybe we'll get lucky for a double whammy and her husband will slink off to. Doubt it.

She is part of the establishment. On the Board of the Jockey Club which gave the pandemic a boost by letting Cheltenham go ahead. Hancock uses the Jockey Club offices in Newmarket so she has him right where she wants him.

1 minute ago, Dimron said:

She is part of the establishment. On the Board of the Jockey Club which gave the pandemic a boost by letting Cheltenham go ahead. Hancock uses the Jockey Club offices in Newmarket so she has him right where she wants him.

I know, Bessie mates with Cameron as well. Stinks to high heaven, especially when you look at her previous fuck ups in business. She had no right getting the job.

Personally, I'd have sent a cheque for £1,000 to all front line NHS staff, tax free.

It wouldn't be engrained as salary, not pensionable and would be a way of saying thanks for this time.

7 minutes ago, kent_white said:

😁😁😁

It would mean a major shake up (and a 2 tier system) which is what they're trying to avoid. 

But I'd argue that a band 5 nurse, doing 45 hours a week while only getting paid for 37.5, swapping from days to nights, dealing with death on a daily basis, breaking bad news to families and being up to their elbows in actual shit all day deserves to be treated differently to a band 5 working in admin 9-5 all week. 

Either that or nurses should be starting on a higher banding altogether?

I'm not saying the admin team aren't working hard or doing a vital job - but there's a massive distinction in accountability and all that.

My brother is a nurse works long hours but gets paid seemingly well. Works in a drop in centre. If he’s short or needs extra cash he does bank shifts?

but you’re an expert in this instance so I absolutely bow down to your insight and would agree someone say behind a desk 9-5 should be treated very differently than someone On the front line. Maybe a shake up will happen as a result of all This. We can but hope 

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

I know, Bessie mates with Cameron as well. Stinks to high heaven, especially when you look at her previous fuck ups in business. She had no right getting the job.

And similarly Kate Bingham should never have been in charge of the vacc task force

1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

Personally, I'd have sent a cheque for £1,000 to all front line NHS staff, tax free.

It wouldn't be engrained as salary, not pensionable and would be a way of saying thanks for this time.

So easy

So why haven't they done that?

Rea-arrange: a clue got have not 

Just now, Dimron said:

So easy

So why haven't they done that?

Rea-arrange: a clue got have not 

what about our (missing) police force? Firefighters? Lorry drivers? We live in a culture of entitlement. Nurses should 100% have been given something like this. Simple but effective. And I would applaud them getting it. 

but then everyone rows in on it sadly and another media storm ensues.  

6 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

It's the lack of due process I'm uncomfortable with, as we all should be as its our money.

Plenty of due process in the EU vaccination programme

4 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Jesse Norman

Eton & Oxford again, probably Bullingdon Club also

Can you imagine if the types gad got their way and we were tied in with the EU vaccine programme?

Well done, Kate.

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Brilliant idea

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

This can be funded from the tens of billions under the alleged 35bn that we’ve actually spent 👍🏼

Not alleged. I think Traf pointed out that it’s official

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Bollocks, Priti would be getting her fat behind rattled in no time. Gemma would be a struggle but I am sure I could overcome this as long as she didn't speak.

Patels very strange accent is worse than collins

Wonder why nobody has commented on the fact check posted? Especially those who use fact check to prove points. It’s all a bit odd.

Almost as if it doesn’t fit the story so let’s pretend it doesn’t exist. 

Edited by Escobarp