Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

Yet ignored Boris's?

Ah it's good to be back🙂

How very strange; I’ve never ignored Boris’s history. Weird.

3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Just wondering what you might find in Starmer's background that you might find disagreeable if you're happy with Boris's?

I only know what I’ve noticed en passant about Boris. Most of it is generally known.

I don’t think I’ve ever commented on Boris’s past, but I know of your form in assuming such things. 😉

I think Sir Keir’s time as Director of Public Prosecutions might be interesting. I haven’t spent any time looking at it, but might if Labour ever threaten.

4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I only know what I’ve noticed en passant about Boris. Most of it is generally known.

I don’t think I’ve ever commented on Boris’s past, but I know of your form in assuming such things. 😉

I think Sir Keir’s time as Director of Public Prosecutions might be interesting. I haven’t spent any time looking at it, but might if Labour ever threaten.

The PMs background doesn't seem to cause you any concerns though.

Also interesting that a bloke's time as DPP could be viewed as a negative whereas the serial adulterer's career of bullshitting for a living seems to be just what we need in a PM.

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Also interesting that a bloke's time as DPP could be viewed as a negative whereas the serial adulterer's career of bullshitting for a living seems to be just what we need in a PM.

Is it the fact he’s a top shagger or the fact he tells porkies like all politicians that upsets you so much mick out of interest? Clearly whoever replaces him will fall into the latter category so I’m assuming it’s his past bawsdeep of a weekend with someone else’s wife encounters that troubles you? 

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Is it the fact he’s a top shagger or the fact he tells porkies like all politicians that upsets you so much mick out of interest? Clearly whoever replaces him will fall into the latter category so I’m assuming it’s his past bawsdeep of a weekend with someone else’s wife encounters that troubles you? 

I know they all fib. He's an industrial strength bullshitter. 

The way he treats people says a lot about the bloke. He's just a bit of a cunt.

Edited by mickbrown

I know they all fib. He's industrial strength bullshitter. 

The way he treats people says a lot about the bloke. He's just a bit of a cunt.

To be fair, I thought Starmer was a reasonably decent bloke. You never can tell.

Anyway, back to Boris. What evidence do you have to back up your claims?

You misspelled 'bored'

Well then, stay tuned, plenty to come 😃,  or is this ️ being taken home again ?

I apologise if you can't hack it not being in your personal Boris hating echo chamber, maybe you should start a new thread, as this one covers ALL POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/keir-starmer-labour-leadership-cps-ian-tomlinson-john-worboys-a9276321.html

5 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Both. 
Ive seen stuff in the tabloids but you can’t really believe them. Just wondering what inside info you have. 

He's been sacked for lying. Twice.

It's common knowledge he got that art advisor woman up the duff. 

Inside knowledge? Wouldn't call it that but I have been told of some of the shit he's got up to from a journalist I know. He's a wrong un,  make no mistake

25 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Would it make any difference to you, either way?

Thought not, so pretty pointless.