Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not in the banana republic which is otherwise known as Scotland 

a man can rape a woman be charged and then self identify at court as a woman with no ability for this to be stopped. 

A person can without any checks or any medical or other certification decide today They are going to self identify as a man or a woman and it takes effect and that is how they are to be taken. 

it’s madness 

It wouldn't stop them being tried for rape though would it?

Even if they had to call the accused Mrs Salmond and opposed to Mr Salmond (to pick a name at random) 😁

18 minutes ago, kent_white said:

It wouldn't stop them being tried for rape though would it?

Even if they had to call the accused Mrs Salmond and opposed to Mr Salmond (to pick a name at random) 😁

No but it could make a difference I believe in sentencing potentially? Plus from the victims point of view it turns the trial into a circus which is the main concern here.

i was raped by him I mean her who’s now identifying as a non gender armadillo. 

22 minutes ago, Traf said:

So could the rapist not be tried as a woman, be found guilty and get sent to a women's prison where they'd most likely come a little unstuck?

Could just change back, no? You can change whenever you want. I’ve just joined women in business. Apparently they have some cracking bottomless booze brunches so I’m all for that. Will just tell the doorman im a bird that day 

• Site Supporter
16 hours ago, Traf said:

Contracts for cronies?

Buying defective PPE?

One instance of defective ppe I've heard of, and one where the wrong standard was requested (which they apparently tried to mask). At least one iirc where the ppe didn't arrive.

Should those contracts be found to be corrupt, they should and will be dealt with and rightly so, following whatever inquiry happens.

As usual however, no one looks at the whole picture. Folk like to focus on what may be wrong, but ignore all the went well.

We had to compete with the whole world for ppe that was in short supply. One poster on here involved in the industry explained suppliers had put prices up ten fold.

If some palms needed to be greased to enable us to get the stuff, especially if it meant we weren't ripped off, then so be it.

I prefer to look at the pragmatism required to get what we needed. The moralising and hand wringing can come later. Anything "bent" to be dealt with as we move on.

I suppose the government could have listed publicly any profiteering quotes from suppliers etc from across the globe and then refused to buy it.

The nurses and subsequently patients may have suffered accordingly- no doubt to the deafening shouts of the same people.

A situation where politicians can't win.

1 hour ago, Ani said:

https://fairplayforwomen.com/police_record_males_as_female/

So this report based on 2019 data is now out of date. 

How the fuck a rapist in any country can be tried as a woman and locked up with women is beyond crazy. 

Good to see you got therefinally though I thought the tweet was simple enough to follow.

I mentioned the woke known as @London Wanderer as female protection law is one of the causes he firmly backs. He skirted the issue weeks again on here then raised it again as always with a Tory jibe. Will be interested in his take on it in his own country of residence.

59 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Good to see you got therefinally though I thought the tweet was simple enough to follow.

I mentioned the woke known as @London Wanderer as female protection law is one of the causes he firmly backs. He skirted the issue weeks again on here then raised it again as always with a Tory jibe. Will be interested in his take on it in his own country of residence.

Not really easy to follow, the only report I could find was above which is based on the UK not Scotland hence the question. Could not see any reference to folk claiming to be women not being sent to jails in England as men specifically for rape. 

Edited by Ani

7 minutes ago, Ani said:

Not really easy to follow, the only report I could find was above which is based on the UK not Scotland hence the question. Could not see any reference to folk claiming to be women not being sent to jails in England as men specifically for rape. 

Leave to those ITK then pal 😉 

Don't worry, the Cockney Reject will be on harping soon, supporting them whereas as everyone sensible thinks it is totally outrageous 

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Leave to those ITK then pal 😉 

Don't worry, the Cockney Reject will be on harping soon, supporting them whereas as everyone sensible thinks it is totally outrageous 

Fake Jock Lefty and Cockney reject 🤣 

It is a curious little bubble that you live in. You just assume that I agree with every policy or law that you class as 'lefty'. I skirted the issue with you because it's so much effort to engage in your weird games. Can we not just chat about it? Rather than you sitting there with a hard on every time you think you've got a boom.

A convicted rapist shouldn't be allowed to change their identity. That's madness. You'll be amazed to believe that I don't subscribe to  everything that comes out of the Scottish govn. The current sentences around convicted rapists and leniency on repeat offenders are a fucking joke. I've said that before on here. 

Tory jibe? When did I blame the Tories for this? The solutions I thought would help that I mentioned on the Sarah Everard could be brought in by any party. I wasn't blaming the current govn.

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Fake Jock Lefty and Cockney reject 🤣 

It is a curious little bubble that you live in. You just assume that I agree with every policy or law that you class as 'lefty'. I skirted the issue with you because it's so much effort to engage in your weird games. Can we not just chat about it? Rather than you sitting there with a hard on every time you think you've got a boom.

A convicted rapist shouldn't be allowed to change their identity. That's madness. You'll be amazed to believe that I don't subscribe to  everything that comes out of the Scottish govn. The current sentences around convicted rapists and leniency on repeat offenders are a fucking joke. I've said that before on here. 

Tory jibe? When did I blame the Tories for this? The solutions I thought would help that I mentioned on the Sarah Everard could be brought in by any party. I wasn't blaming the current govn.

So you don't agree with them then ? 

Yes.

Right, enjoy the match you Fascist 😉 

PS - watch your lip, before it gets burst 😃 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

So you don't agree with them then ? 

Yes.

Right, enjoy the match you Fascist 😉 

PS - watch your lip, before it gets burst 😃 

Watch my lip ? 🤣 I'm sure you can take it ya fanny. I've seen much worse come from you.

You didn't answer my question either mate. What Tory jibe did I make about this? 

I don't agree with a male rapist going to a women's prison no. But I'm confused as to what's going on to be honest. Are there a lot of male rapists in Scotland changing identity during the trial? Or is it already transgender folk who are then convicted?

Rape is a fucking awful crime. It destroys its victims and should be treated much more harshly by the courts. Put them all in the same prison, away from others. Let them identify as whatever the fuck they want in their solitary fucked up little cell. 

On 15/04/2021 at 10:06, London Wanderer said:

Apologise ? 🤣 

I never said I didn't believe in any causes. I asked you to tell me which ones you were referring to. Glad we got there eventually 👍 we can go back to the point now.

Women's safety & domestic violence are still big issues. This new protest legislation is anti-democratic & anti-British. IMO. It shouldn't be up to Priti Patel to pick & choose which protests to shut down.

So yes, I support folk who might choose to protest peacefully (outside of a pandemic) about those things and would go myself. So why do you think that means I've backed the wrong causes? If some tossers burn a police van as part of that protest, does that make my opinions or the cause invalid?

If you want Northern Ireland to stay part of the UK then have you backed the wrong horse because some loyalists rioted?

Honestly not interested in playing games with you mate. You can have as many points as you want if that's what floats your boat. Just looking for an honest answer to the above questions.

Everything always seems so black & white to you. Even with America, you see anyone who protests (against what is still an oppressive system) as a supporter of BLM.

It's a complex world mate. Never too late to learn that 👍

You asked earlier re your Tory jibe, it is above  👆

Take it easy fella especially with those who self identify and want to have a slash in the same toilets as your much better half.

Remember the storm re that drag queen who went into schools last year up there doing a 'show'......Will slowly and sadly become the norm for some.....just be careful and keep a close eye on the females when you're out in a group x

Edited by miamiwhite

14 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

You asked earlier re your Tory jibe, it is above  👆

Take it easy fella especially with those who self identify and want to have a slash in the same toilets as your much better half.

Remember the storm re that drag queen who went into schools last year up there doing a 'show'......Will slowly and sadly become the norm for some.....just be careful and keep a close eye on the females when you're out in a group x

That's about the new policing bill mate. Organised by and brought in by the Tories. So if I criticise it then I'll be criticising them aye. 

But you were talking about a completely different topic when you said I would be along in a minute to blame the Tories. Glad we established you were talking shite then 👍😁

Don't worry bud, I take my rape alarm everywhere since the self-identifying drag queens took over Scotland. Thanks for the warning though x 

Edited by London Wanderer

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

That's about the new policing bill mate. Organised by and brought in by the Tories. So if I criticise it then I'll be criticising them aye. 

But you were talking about a completely different topic when you said I would be along in a minute to blame the Tories. Glad we established you were talking shite then 👍😁

Don't worry bud, I take my rape alarm everywhere since the self-identifying drag queens took over Scotland. Thanks for the warning though x 

If you read fully what i said to,Ani, it was in reference to you skirting the issue the other week when I mentioned the Tories. Get the facts established fella please and see who is actually talking shit, it isn't me pal. My quote last night was re your take on the laws in your own country  of residence. Easy mistake for you to make.

Got to dash,  though no need for my anti tranny alarm down here young man x

21 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

@London Wanderer

Confusion for you sorted a above x

4 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

That just shows that you were talking about female protection laws when claiming I was making anti-Tory jibes. You said I skirted it then raised it as a jibe. 

Sure you're not still confused ? 😄

Enjoy 🌞

Christ sake.....i said you skirted it then came back with a tory jibe....not hard is it ?

Laters Simple x

7 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

That just shows that you were talking about female protection laws when claiming I was making anti-Tory jibes. You said I skirted it then raised it as a jibe. 

Sure you're not still confused ? 😄

Enjoy 🌞

Why would I expect anti tory jibes off you last night re laws introduced by the SNP ? I wouldn't would I ? All your own making up there, glad you think they're bonkers too😏 

13 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Why would I expect anti tory jibes off you last night re laws introduced by the SNP ? I wouldn't would I ? All your own making up there, glad you think they're bonkers too😏 

Because you said that I raised the issue 'as always with an anti-Tory jibe'. 

All I'm getting at mate is that you've a perpetual flow of shite coming out your mouth. (Don't worry, I talk shite too, it's all good) 👍

You've already made your mind up about what people believe or which horse they back and just throw accusations and insults around all over the shop. You've got it in your head that I'm a BLM worshipper and loyal SNP supporter. So every time one of those groups, or some other 'lefty' group, do something fucked up or hijack a worthy cause then it's straight to LW to explain himself. 

@ someone else next time fella. It's boring as fuck x 

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

Because you said that I raised the issue 'as always with an anti-Tory jibe'. 

All I'm getting at mate is that you've a perpetual flow of shite coming out your mouth. (Don't worry, I talk shite too, it's all good) 👍

You've already made your mind up about what people believe or which horse they back and just throw accusations and insults around all over the shop. You've got it in your head that I'm a BLM worshipper and loyal SNP supporter. So every time one of those groups, or some other 'lefty' group, do something fucked up or hijack a worthy cause then it's straight to LW to explain himself. 

@ someone else next time fella. It's boring as fuck x 

😄 🤣 😂 😆 

Another one who can't handle the causes he backs being criticised.......don't worry soft arse, there's a few in your club now 😉 

I've just done a 5 mile walk since we last spoke, you should do something more useful with your life than waiting angrily on here to be the next victim of the best WUM going 😉 💋 

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

😄 🤣 😂 😆 

Another one who can't handle the causes he backs being criticised.......don't worry soft arse, there's a few in your club now 😉 

I've just done a 5 mile walk since we last spoke, you should do something more useful with your life than waiting angrily on here to be the next victim of the best WUM going 😉 💋 

And the shit keeps flowing 💩

Don't worry mate - I can handle the criticism. None of my beliefs are set in stone, so unlike yourself I'm happy to have my mind changed if the evidence is there. 

Congratulations on your walk. I haven't left the house in weeks. Too many transgender rapists controlling the streets up here, it's terrifying. The SNP need to get their act together.