Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

14 minutes ago, royal white said:

Which now makes the Daily mail the main source of info for thousands who for years have said it’s only read by Gammon/Nazis/racists etc 

probably - it is generally a bit right wing for my liking I'll be honest.

If they are going after him, then I'm intrigued who they would "promote" in his place - whilst i think Boris is a massive dick, the thought of Patel, JRM or Gove getting the gig is probably even worse. I know at present Sunak is being praised and everybody loves him, at some point public sentiment will turn on him, as he's going to be asking for all that money back shortly.....

Edited by Sweep

1 minute ago, Sweep said:

probably - it is generally a bit right wing for my liking I'll be honest.

If they are going after him, then I'm intrigued who they would "promote" in his place - whilst i think Boris is a massive dick, the thought of Patel, JRM or Gove getting the gig is probably even worse. I know at present Sunak is being praised and everybody loves him, at some point public sentiment will turn on him, as he's going to be asking for all that money back shortly.....

Plus he’s a ray gun. Can’t be having one of them in charge.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Arlene Foster has stepped down, bet she leaves some absolute devastation in the first Minister's private latrine.

she's definitely leaving some soiled jamrags in the cistern, and a huge unflushed log on the pan, no doubt about it

I'm noticing a trend here.

Anyone that Miami hunts down with his twitter stick of repremand seems to keep their job - Sturgeon, Khan etc. Its everyone else who gets potted.

Basically, politicans/spokespeople need to come under the wrath of a certain section of WW and they are safe as houses. Those who are backed - Tommy, Trump, Cummings, now Boris end up in all sorts of bother.  

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

What’s the word I’m looking for... let me have a think and get back to you 

Do you not like it because your preferred political figures are perhaps getting a bit of a kicking?

Or do you not like it because one or two posters on here are enjoying said kicking, especially given the months of snooty derision by the visionaries who ironically never saw this coming?

Come on, you can tell me :-)