Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

11 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Let's not be so dismissive, let's listen to one of the millions of contemplative cud-chewers, stood under British oak (I truly hope there isn't a thunderstorm brewing, a few hundred thousand being culled by lightning strike would be awful...)

Here goes.

Screenshot-2021-05-01-12-55-00-1.png

"I'D LIKE TO HEAR THE SOUND OF TWO BRICKS, BEING BASHED TOGEVVER."

Well, quite...

Great. You just wallow away in your own sense of liberal superiority. The larger numbers of common sense working folk will keep turning up at polling stations and ensuring that nobody with your view ever gets their hands on the levers of power. It's how democracy works. We know that at heart you don't like that from the pitiful tantrum we had over Brexit from 2017-2019. One day you'll complete your learning curve on this.

3 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Great. You just wallow away in your own sense of liberal superiority. The larger numbers of common sense working folk will keep turning up at polling stations and ensuring that nobody with your view ever gets their hands on the levers of power. It's how democracy works. We know that at heart you don't like that from the pitiful tantrum we had over Brexit from 2017-2019. One day you'll complete your learning curve on this.

I voted for Brexit.

I didn't really, I thought a two option plebiscite was a terrible, irresponsible concept. I admit I personally didn't know enough to make an informed choice so I didn't. I'm dead clever an all - fuck knows what all the thickos based their executed choice on.

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I voted for Brexit.

I didn't really, I thought a two option plebiscite was a terrible, irresponsible concept. I admit I personally didn't know enough to make an informed choice so I didn't. I'm dead clever an all - fuck knows what all the thickos based their executed choice on.

I, too, have you down as clever.

Clever, but misguided.

😁

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I voted for Brexit.

Try harder to get out of adolescence.

1 hour ago, Dimron said:

After a sea fishing trip I wrapped a full cod in foil with herbs and olive oil and left it on the dying embers.

It was bloody beautiful but everyone was too full of cheap bangers to enjoy it... I had some good pack ups that week!

Like on so many things Mr Grey is wrong again. We often have fish on the BBQ in the summer.

It's the best way to cook some fish. Anyway, I'll leave him to his burgers and chicken drumsticks, the pleb.

10 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Ha ha, some bar staff having a laugh.

May be an image of 1 person and drink

Why do they insist on pretending to be 'normal blokes'?

Rank fucking amateurs.

Exhibit A. - Raising a toast, one then drinks immediately, right? Except nobhead has an unsettled pint of Guinness.

Exhibit B. - John Smith's. No fucker drinks that shite, nobody.

As bad as Farage, I was speaking to one of his minders once, he'd totted up all the pints pulled for his photo ops - 3654 pints, he reckoned if one put every cursory sip this charlatan took from each pint together it might add up to five, perhaps six pints.

The rest went down the sink.

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Can't see him being the sort of bloke to ask for a top up.

You see I’m more looking at it thinking how fucking sad of someone to go to the trouble of editing a photo of a pint. What has the world come to 🤒

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Well there’s two pics. One is real one edited. You’re a bright enough chap 

First pic is a pint of poorly pulled Guinness settling. The second one is the same poorly pulled pint after it's settled.

You never had a pint?

Edited by mickbrown

Just now, mickbrown said:

I've is a pint of poorly pulled Guinness settling. The second one is the same poorly pulled pint after it's settled.

You never had a pint?

It’s really not. But you tell yourself that if it makes you happy