Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

It's like Red Sonja or whatever she was called t'other week.

Obviously a paid stooge who didn't mind selling out her class by acting like an unwashed manky Manc uneducatef lefty goon.

The lengths tory twats, well folk who think they're Conservatives will go to to deflect is astonishing.

Meanwhile, those scenes outside the Unibol yesterday...

Disgusting.

The yoof should be ashamed of themselves.

Being pictured swigging from cans of Fosters.

Ban them for life.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

From arguably the second most "deflecting" poster on here, your accusations aginst others is remarkable. 

Desperate, groundless shite mongering.

Spend a few hours in the woods.

Most deflecting poster, current odds:

Miami - 1/5

Esco - Evs

TMGJ - 2/1

BD - 10/1

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, leigh white said:

A nice out of work trawler for sale in Hull.

kirkella.jpg

Oh, boat puns...

And you sounded so stern.

I bow to your punning

Must’ve been a Titanic effort.

Why not sell proper sea fishing holidays to use up our quotas?

I once went sea fishing with some American airmen from Alconbury, first job was lob a couple of grenades into the water and then they machine gunned the shocked fish... good catch

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

https://bywire.news/articles/keir-starmer-billed-taxpayer-pound160k-for-chauffeur-driven-car-to-drive-him-4-miles-to-work-whilst-he-was-director-of-public-prosecutions

Looking like Bozza's flat refurbishment is a drop in the ocean compared to this fellas.

Note: Every Politician is at it.

Pretty sure Johnson gets chauffeur driven around. And it won't be a Prius

7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He’s obsessed with Boris. It’s quite bizarre 

It’s transient; when Boris goes, it’ll be whoever the next Tory PM is.

The Lebs are right 'e be our better, sire was born to rule, look at his barnet - 'e be bestowed a crown of nature...

20210503-105613.jpg

I'm glad his tenure has happened at this time, he's probably had his eye on the job (failing that, King) since he was about eight and his blustery buffoon act has got him there - yet he's been cast in a 'straight' role, due to circumstances, and his floundering now is real.

It's also revealed one aspect of his background that his privileged chums have probably long known, he's a relatively povo chancer - well out of his depth financially as well as politically...

There's a good bit of comment about Alexandre Defeffal Sulaiman below, with reference to a companion piece by Musa Okwonga - which I'd prioritise reading of the two...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/may/02/westminster-eton-schoolboys-boris-johnson-david-cameron

https://inews.co.uk/news/long-reads/eton-privilege-nurtured-uk-power-structures-systemic-racism-forged-952620

And here's a fifteen-ish year old Johnson, joshing about for the amusement of his chums at Eton, replete with tails and self-administered 'pudding basin' haircut. He's always been a character...

2679.jpg?width=300&quality=45&auto=forma

How could anyone not simultaneously doff and wring their cap before such predestined greatness..?

A purer cult of personality one couldn't better find - remove the cunt and it crumbles.

Starmer knows this and will terminate his command, terminate (exterminate?) it with extreme prejudice.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

14 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Where did I say he shouldn't have a car?

I’d think the car of the PM needs to have many safety features to protect our leader, you know he might just be the victim of an attack from one of our enemies....  did you say you were once a teacher? 🙄

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’d think the car of the PM needs to have many safety features to protect our leader, you know he might just be the victim of an attack from one of our enemies....  did you say you were once a teacher? 🙄

Again, where did I say he shouldn't have a car?

3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Yes I was a teacher. 

Had the likes of you in my bottom set. Bless em all. Generally nice kids but thick as fuck.😀

Says someone who thinks the leader of our democracy should be nipping round town in a car without the requisite protection that a world leader requires. I’ll let others decide who’s thick as fuck.