Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

4 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Listen lad, I know exactly what it is a result of, read the earlier posts, no one is citing fuck all to do with Brexit.

Is 'no one citing fuck all' a double negative ? 

10 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Too obvious.

If the devil has all the best tunes, the left have all the best jokes.

They're only jokes if they are funny. Many/most aren't.

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

ha ha - Vote Watch? Come on you can do better than that.

Anymore tinfoil wordpress sites.

I mean this place accuses Kussenberg of being anti Boris and the far left accuses her of being pro-Tory.

Which explains it all really. You'll be quoting Order Order next.

Are you saying it is fake when her own voters have posted pics of her giving treats out? 

Surely you can do better than that 😃 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Aye, but there's some wokey fuckers who can get a trife upset, no names, they know who you, sorry they are 🤓

You can’t upset me cocker, I’m playing the odds.

I like the right wingers and hardcore fascists on here. But I do enjoy when the part timers come lolloping into view with their 20 second Twitter research and cock sure statements that are only backed up by folk who make Ronnie Pickering look like Aristotle. (I’m looking at Wanderer1984 and his ilk here).

let’s set lines, then we can cross them as we choose and make things murky 

18 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Are you saying it is fake when her own voters have posted pics of her giving treats out? 

Surely you can do better than that 😃 

Ok, if she gets done by the electoral comission for handing out a bit of marketing, fine. If however its found that she gave them as thank yous to party activists (not against the rules) then there is nothing to see here.

I'd just like proper evidence or wrongdoing than shouty badly designed wordpess websites with a pre-desposed agenda.

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Would love to see the hymn book, I bet 'All things bright and Beautiful' is banned because dark isn't mentioned, and 'Morning as Broken' as also been banished because Night got upset.

Way may laugh, but this shit is happening!

It really isn't.

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Go on, I'll play as I'm waiting for dinner. What can't you say or do now that you'd like to and who are these shadowy operators who are stopping you? 

Check out the TV programmes for starters which the woke lot moan about......Faulty Towers was edited recently, same with Fools and Horses.

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

I know, that was the point.

There's a reason Jim Davidson isn't on TV anymore.

But, remarkably, Jo Brand is.

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Check out the TV programmes for starters which the woke lot moan about......Faulty Towers was edited recently, same with Fools and Horses.

Faulty spelt deliberately like that, not that you or Mick Brown would even notice 😀 

5 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Go on, I'll play as I'm waiting for dinner. What can't you say or do now that you'd like to and who are these shadowy operators who are stopping you? 

Can't sing Morning (h)as Broken. For starters.

It's a fucking disgrace, let me tell you

Just now, Mr Grey said:

I don't do 'I will play', believe what you like, its your perogative.

As for shadowy operators, not a clue what you are on about, you been on the Tuesday tennants 🤷‍♂️

These woke lot you bang on about - Who are they? What are they stopping you doing? What are they stopping you saying?

Again, its a poor show you not backing up your claims. You'll get a reputation for it.