Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Dennis the Menace, Spotting Dick in Flintshire County Council from Yahoo News? Is this really what grinds some people's gears? 

BTW Its still Dennis The Menace and those B**tards at the BBC still call it Spotted Dick.

Just now, mickbrown said:

Aye, you're far too clever for me.

Although I'm missing the joke why you'd spell it that way.

PC culture Michael, they would want the correct spelling, wouldn't he/him/she/her/that/it 🤣 

Absolute fucking loons

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Dennis the Menace, Spotting Dick in Flintshire County Council from Yahoo News? Is this really what grinds some people's gears? 

BTW Its still Dennis The Menace and those B**tards at the BBC still call it Spotted Dick.

A BBC example right here for you sir.......go on, admit the examples were given which you requested, then you can go and fill your big gob with your tea.......oops sorry, dinner for you posh shandy drinkers 😉 

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2011/10/07/11-cases-of-political-correctness-gone-mad/

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

A BBC example right here for you sir.......go on, admit the examples were given which you requested, then you can go and fill your big gob with your tea.......oops sorry, dinner for you posh shandy drinkers 😉 

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2011/10/07/11-cases-of-political-correctness-gone-mad/

I actually asked what did Mr Grey want to say/do and can't and what is stopping him? I didn't ask for examples of clickbait articles repeating the same nonsense. I've a funny feeling that if I asked for an Easter Egg, I'd get one rather than be arrested or order a Christmas Tree and it'd be all ok, no one offended, baubles up.

In fact the one ones who seem to get offended are, well.... 

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Booooo.... You forgot Mr Potato Head. Dont go upsetting the he/she/they/them/it brigade.

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I actually asked what did Mr Grey want to say/do and can't and what is stopping him? I didn't ask for examples of clickbait articles repeating the same nonsense. I've a funny feeling that if I asked for an Easter Egg, I'd get one rather than be arrested or order a Christmas Tree and it'd be all ok, no one offended, baubles up.

In fact the one ones who seem to get offended are, well.... 

Go and get your tea fella, a bit of food will do you good.

But don't sing Baa Baa Black Sheep now.

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Not at all, I just can't be arsed with you, one because you are a bit of cock and I say red you say blue, if I say car you say bike.... you get my drift, not worth ones energy.

Blimey, you're a grumpy bollix tonight. You ok petal?

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Not at all, I just can't be arsed with you, one because you are a bit of cock and I say red you say blue, if I say car you say bike.... you get my drift, not worth ones energy.

I think I asked a pretty direct and straightforward question, one you don't appear to be able to answer but yet screech to the high heavens about.

These woke people - who are they?

What are they stopping you saying that you'd like to say?

What are they stopping you doing that you'd like to do?

These are not trick questions, and it's telling that you either dismiss or won't answer. But unsurprising.

And it's mean to call names when you are losing.

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

I've had better day, finished at 7pm and had to listen to absolute 80's on the way home, shockingly bad tunes, making my journey along the East Lancs Rd even more tiresome 😁

After a snack and a rola cola, hopefully it will be happy days again 😊 

Good stuff. I'm sure we all have had better days, BH are no good for the rest of the week. Just finishing off a few last minute things myself and still got an inbox that seen more action than Jordan's.

16 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I've had better day, finished at 7pm and had to listen to absolute 80's on the way home, shockingly bad tunes, making my journey along the East Lancs Rd even more tiresome 😁

After a snack and a rola cola, hopefully it will be happy days again 😊 

Blimey, sounds a shocker. 

Get some grub in you, you'll be reet

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Read a little. A good cure for insomnia I reckon.

I see the frogs are getting uppity with Jersey.