Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Read a little. A good cure for insomnia I reckon.

I see the frogs are getting uppity with Jersey.

People's Front of Judea

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Looks like this isn't allowed now in England 🤔

NiC's tea will be eaten rather quickly now....

He was nicked I believe for openly saying bummers shouldn’t be allowed to be married. He’s been preaching in the same Spot regularly for 30 years apparently Scandalous really isn’t it 

Just now, Escobarp said:

He was nicked I believe for openly saying bummers shouldn’t be allowed to be married. He’s been preaching in the same Spot regularly for 30 years apparently Scandalous really isn’t it 

Somebody has to clean the streets up before the elections 😉 

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Read a little. A good cure for insomnia I reckon.

I see the frogs are getting uppity with Jersey.

The French seem to not know the law?

14 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

I actually don't mind you, I don't nessessary agree with you, but for a Lefty Liberal (even though you won't admit it) you seem okay, but sometimes you come across as a right cock fella.

My % of cockishness with some seems to tally with when I disagree with a certain, position shall we say.

Not a fan of group think, and I do enjoy playing devil's advocate on occasion - for that I make no apologies.

Liberal? Yeah, I'll take that, but as I say I've put my cross against a number of parties depending on the election, options and policies. I'm probably not as liberal as you have me pegged in all honesty, but then that's the issue with things being on side or the other on social forums - people are all shades of (mr) Grey.

I did a great polemic on Thatcher being good for the arts - you would have been proud. I didn't believe it, but there were things that have lastest that have been good - as I say, nothing is usually ever as simple as right or wrong (with the excpetion of some twitter feeds)

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Can't believe this is 12 years old now - what a song and seems more relevant now that it did at the time 

There's a version of that with some rapper and the line "I'm a legend, something like Jay-Jay Okocha"