Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'd read about it in the paper before you posted it, so it was the poster and his bizarre moniker that caught my attention.

You would have been spoiled for choice around G/L for obscene graffiti once upon a time...

Not any longer.

Can't remember the last time I saw a cock and balls with jizz shooting out.

Lived in G/L for a fair spell, bought my first 2 houses there.

Is Squidgy still doing the artwork ?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Showed it the other day, but folk chose to call out the poster instead of the actual video.

I think he won though, might have been a Labour seat too.

These cretins however, want locking up, WTAF !

Yeah but it just gets more attention when I do it. ❤️

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Yeah but it just gets more attention when I do it. ❤️

Yes, a huge response .....from a Wigan inbred who thinks Labour are still in power 😄 

Omega moving up again due to confirmation of that TORY awarded contract today 😃 💙 

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, a huge response .....from a Wigan inbred who thinks Labour are still in power 😄 

Omega moving up again due to confirmation of that TORY awarded contract today 😃 💙 

Why do you have to sully a certain district close to the Bolton area ? A lot of people who died in the Burnden Disaster are on a flag fluttering at the Unibol came from near me.

3 hours ago, Spider said:

He stands for just having a pop at the tories.

That's fine, so long as it forms a small part of a much bigger plan.

In the end, it becomes repetitive and people just get bored.

They need new people like (sorry to say) Blair who can add some energy and talk about Labour rather than the tories.

They'll need to change something if he can't find his pulse or a message. They're completely redundant right now

2 hours ago, leigh white said:

Why do you have to sully a certain district close to the Bolton area ? A lot of people who died in the Burnden Disaster are on a flag fluttering at the Unibol came from near me.

You know it's just a wind up buddy and you fall for it every time.

Just now, Escobarp said:

Interesting comment from a labour mp. I’ve heard these sort of words somewhere before and sure they were ridiculed. Too busy to look back right now though at just whom 😎

PH?

Just now, Escobarp said:

Interesting comment from a labour mp. I’ve heard these sort of words somewhere before and sure they were ridiculed. Too busy to look back right now though at just whom 😎

Good spot sir. No doubt the patronising condescending one(s) will deflect the issue and claim we don't understand and are missing the point as 'wee r fick has fuck 😉'

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

‘Twas more the ridiculing pal I was getting at. Strange that one of their own MP’s shares the same views, don’t you think? But  others know best 😎

Paul Hanley is Khalid Mahmood

come on down

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Good spot sir. No doubt the patronising condescending one(s) will deflect the issue and claim we don't understand and are missing the point as 'wee r fick has fuck 😉'

Of course none of us get it. It’s amazing how little other people with differing views appear to know.

But in this instance it would appear Paul’s (ridiculed) views have been somewhat vindicated. 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

What do we know eh? After all we're just dim racist flagshaggers, with the thoughts of a 60 year old London cabbie.

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

‘Twas more the ridiculing pal I was getting at. Strange that one of their own MP’s shares the same views, don’t you think? But  others know best 😎

Plenty get it, plenty don’t, but hardly any know how to dig themselves out of it. Apart for wait from Boris to fuck up. 

Edited by boltondiver