Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, Ani said:

Just thought given all the shit going on she would be in the shit. 

Seems people are prepared to turn a blind eye to certain peoples behaviour which reflects the comments we were all making about what a shit shower are involved these days  

Talking of turning a blind eye.....I posted re a Christian preacher getting arrested in London last week, well, what are the thoughts on this ? No doubt Youri will bleat like a bitter little bitch re the poster.

Welcome to Labour run London.........divisive much 🤔 

6 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Talking of turning a blind eye.....I posted re a Christian preacher getting arrested in London last week, well, what are the thoughts on this ? No doubt Youri will bleat like a bitter little bitch re the poster.

3 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Bolton promoted and no snp Majority as I predicted. What a day 

Pro-indy parties: 1,326,000 constituency votes

Pro-UK parties: 1,364,000 constituency votes

Edited by boltondiver

17 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Active Patriot ?! What you doing following those bunch of tossers. Last I heard you were bleating about how much of a centrist you are 😆

What's wrong with the guy singing this in public? Is it offending anyone? I don't know the guy so you'll have to educate me.

How's it the fault of the labour council that the Christian preacher was arrested last week?

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

Active Patriot ?! What you doing following those bunch of tossers. Last I heard you were bleating about how much of a centrist you are 😆

What's wrong with the guy singing this in public? Is it offending anyone? I don't know the guy so you'll have to educate me.

How's it the fault of the labour council that the Christian preacher was arrested last week?

That is rich coming from a devotee of BLM 😄 🤣 

I'm too pissed to educate you in my normal flamboyant style, research yourself fella, education is good for you 👍 

As for the singing quote.....😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 

32 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

That is rich coming from a devotee of BLM 😄 🤣 

I'm too pissed to educate you in my normal flamboyant style, research yourself fella, education is good for you 👍 

As for the singing quote.....😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 

I'm not the one sharing & following BLM sources though am I? Never claimed to be a devotee, you just painted that pretty picture in your head.

Whereas you're using far-right sources to back up your points. I've defended you on here against similar accusations before. Didn't have you down as stooping that low. True colours coming out now are they? 

For someone who's so loyal to British troops & guarding war memorials, it's strange seeing you sharing sources from Active Patriot. We've lost countless soldiers fighting against bigots not to different from that group. Doesn't matter how pissed you are sweet cheeks, you still need to show some respect 😘👊

Edited by London Wanderer

12 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I'm not the one sharing & following BLM sources though am I? Never claimed to be a devotee, you just painted that pretty picture in your head.

Whereas you're using far-right sources to back up your points. I've defended you on here against similar accusations before. Didn't have you down as stooping that low. True colours coming out now are they? 

For someone who's so loyal to British troops & guarding war memorials, it's strange seeing you sharing sources from Active Patriot. We've lost countless soldiers fighting against bigots not to different from that group. Doesn't matter how pissed you are sweet cheeks, you still need to show some respect 😘👊

Respect lad ? You don't know the meaning of the word, when you openly admit to backing the scum called BLM.

Using the old race and bigot card yet again, you pathetic juvenile bore, and you wonder still why your party of choice got drubbed yet again  😄 🤣 😂 

Now, do one clown, and go and 'sing'.....that really is priceless and shows the level of your education and research 😄 🤣 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Abacus saying Labour need to go back to the Corbyn policies to gain success. Do we actually know what medically is wrong with her yet? Was it some sort of trauma to the head that made her this way?

Thicker than a whale omelette 

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Abacus saying Labour need to go back to the Corbyn policies to gain success. Do we actually know what medically is wrong with her yet? Was it some sort of trauma to the head that made her this way?

At least Owen Jones gets what's wrong with Labour, never thought I'd agree with him, but using London Wanderer's logic, I must be a lefty snowflake now......sorry you Nazis 😔 😉 

31 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

When you openly admit to backing the scum called BLM.

Using the old race and bigot card yet again, you pathetic juvenile bore, and you wonder still why your party of choice got drubbed yet again  😄 🤣 😂 

Now, do one clown, and go and 'sing'.....that really is priceless and shows the level of your education and research 😄 🤣 

Did I ? When ? What did I say? You can argue there's an race issue in America without being pro BLM. 

Singing - call to prayer - preaching - whatever you want to call it. Sorry if my lack of education offended you petal. Can't say anything without offending someone these days. I'm not playing any cards - I've never played that card to any poster on here and have called out people who have in the past.

Alan Legget is a scumbag - history of domestic violence and harassment of muslim families. Also pictured marching alongside known neo-nazi groups at various demos. Just asking what your doing subscribing to his fucked up views? It's a simple question really. But I'm sure you'll turn it back to me somehow. You've not used your SNP card yet. 

Edited by London Wanderer

21 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Did I ? When ? What did I say? You can argue there's an race issue in America without being pro BLM. 

Singing - call to prayer - preaching - whatever you want to call it. Sorry if my lack of education offended you petal. Can't say anything without offending someone these days. I'm not playing any cards - I've never played that card to any poster on here and have called out people who have in the past.

Alan Legget is a scumbag - history of domestic violence and harassment of muslim families. Also pictured marching alongside known neo-nazi groups at various demos. Just asking what your doing subscribing to his fucked up views? It's a simple question really. But I'm sure you'll turn it back to me somehow. You've not used your SNP card yet. 

Subscribing to his views ? I don't subscribe to anything so please, as always get your facts right fella.

Posting something does not mean you subscribe......hope even you can understand the not so subtle difference there numbnuts 😃 

20 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

... No doubt Youri will bleat like a bitter little bitch re the poster.

Allah is God...

Erm.

Bitch? Thirty quid and yes, external only. Little, well you must be tiny on your metre rule.  Bitter? Nah, sweet, three piece, couldn't give a fuck anyway - I support mesen and BWFC.

Step away from the SM, Miami, you're better than that ffs.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

49 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Subscribing to his views ? I don't subscribe to anything so please, as always get your facts right fella.

Posting something does not mean you subscribe......hope even you can understand the not so subtle difference there numbnuts 😃 

Thanks for clarifying fella 👍 

Strange that you should share his views on here without checking first. But we all make mistakes ☺️

Enjoy ya Sunday

5 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Thanks for clarifying fella 👍 

Strange that you should share his views on here without checking first. But we all make mistakes ☺️

Enjoy ya Sunday

What are you babbling about ? Checking what first ?

Go away, enjoy your poxy life and stop pestering me, you freak

26 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Allah is God...

Erm.

Bitch? Thirty quid and yes, external only. Little, well you must be tiny on your metre rule.  Bitter? Nah, sweet, three piece, couldn't give a fuck anyway - I support mesen and BWFC.

Step away from the SM, Miami, you're better than that ffs.

Step away from ale first thing, you're better than that ffs