Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

3 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Active Patriot ?! What you doing following those bunch of tossers. Last I heard you were bleating about how much of a centrist you are 😆

What's wrong with the guy singing this in public? Is it offending anyone? I don't know the guy so you'll have to educate me.

How's it the fault of the labour council that the Christian preacher was arrested last week?

The easy point being made.... A old guy talking about Christianity gets arrested.

A guy giving out the muslim call for pray gets a police guard.

Christianity still too popular in this country for some peoples liking.

19 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

The easy point being made.... A old guy talking about Christianity gets arrested.

Wasn't the old bloke papping on about how gay people shouldn't be allowed to get married?

14 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

A Monkey in the ring - double or quits, bring a stepladder...

Stop reposting fucking idiots, S.

It undermines...

On the nose with the booze callout tho' 😀

I'm glad you agree the loon on the bridge in London is a fucking idiot, mind you, same can be said re the Christian preacher the other week. 2 arses of the same fairytale believing cheek.

Just now, miamiwhite said:

I'm glad you agree the loon on the bridge in London is a fucking idiot, mind you, same can be said re the Christian preacher the other week. 2 arses of the same fairytale believing cheek.

Genuinely dunno what you're referring to...

Someone preaching against Gaylords or owt else - from any aspect, cunts.

We've had common ground on the right shite Saudi shit preachers.

Both thinking sometimes collides.

Lots of leftists put their lives there - righties too.

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

What are you babbling about ? Checking what first ?

Go away, enjoy your poxy life and stop pestering me, you freak

🤣 calm down m'dear

It was a simple question as to why you were sharing posts from known bigots and racists. No accusation towards yourself whatsoever in there. 

You've answered it in your own Miamiesque roundabout way by saying you don't subscribe to his views. So we can leave it at that and be on with our days can't we? :) x

1 hour ago, wanderer1984 said:

Have I missed something about this Muslim calling to prayer during Ramadan? What's the issue with it? I don't speak the lingo of course, so happy to be educated if he's preaching something hateful or has links to any extremist groups. Anyone got any evidence of this? 

The Christian fella should never have been arrested. But he was quoting sections of the bible that can be seen as homophobic by some. Plenty of other sections of the bible that he could have chosen from but instead goes for the most outdated and antagonistic. And we're meant to pity the poor elderly preacher...  

18 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Have I missed something about this Muslim calling to prayer during Ramadan? What's the issue with it? I don't speak the lingo of course, so happy to be educated if he's preaching something hateful or has links to any extremist groups. Anyone got any evidence of this? 

The Christian fella should never have been arrested. But he was quoting sections of the bible that can be seen as homophobic by some. Plenty of other sections of the bible that he could have chosen from but instead goes for the most outdated and antagonistic. And we're meant to pity the poor elderly preacher...  

This Christian preacher was arrested for breach of the peace, listen to what the copper says.....tell me the difference from the bridge prayer calling not being a breach of the peace. They have churches and mosques for preaching and praying.

5 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Labour in Derbyshire;

” The voters have let us down”

Which got me wondering when the voters might apologise.

3 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

I don't think it was that mate. It sounds like the Christian guy was preaching that being gay is a sin. Which would be classed as a hate crime I guess. 

I'm sure if he'd just been extolling the virtues of Christ he'd still be there.

And likewise if that call to prayer had included telling everyone that gays were sinners who were going to hell - he'd have been nicked too!

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

55% of the roughly 2,531,000 who actually bothered to vote.....approx 41.2% turnout.

Sorry to correct you with facts.

Low turnout is not relevant whatsoever.

See Brexit for details.

25 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I don't think it was that mate. It sounds like the Christian guy was preaching that being gay is a sin. Which would be classed as a hate crime I guess. 

I'm sure if he'd just been extolling the virtues of Christ he'd still be there.

And likewise if that call to prayer had included telling everyone that gays were sinners who were going to hell - he'd have been nicked too!

I knew you were unwoke when you started having a pop at the trannies - the ones you'd bum. Not the big blokes in a skirt. SELL OUT.

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Brexit? 72%; not bad

The 28% who didn’t bother could have made it a very different result of course...

Likewise, Khan could have had a much bigger share in london had a bigger turnout occurred.

So you see the irrelevance of discussing turnout?

If if if if if