Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Just now, London Wanderer said:

"Approx a third of BAME voted to Leave, a fact LW will avoid in his shitstirring.

He is a one trick pony".

You're words from earlier fella. Not Boby Brno's.

I think a boom is in order 💥

yes,  you are a one trick pony, well spotted comrade condom 😀 

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

"Approx a third of BAME voted to Leave, a fact LW will avoid in his shitstirring.

He is a one trick pony".

You're words from earlier fella. Not Boby Brno's.

I think a boom is in order 💥

It is 'your' by the way, boom back 💥 

7 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Said it before and I’ll say it again, the left are the new nasty party (not a party but you get my drift)  The latest opinion polls show an increase in support for the Tories. Why would that be?

That would be a long list... But Brexit & identity politics would be in there as some of the reasons.

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

My your & you're have been fucking awful today. But you're clutching at straws if you want that one for a boom.

Glad we figured out you were talking shite anyway💥 Enjoy your evening 😁

That is rich you plantpot 😄 

Have a good evening too pal and safe trip back 👍 

4 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

That's it? Because I use some piss take term in response to being branded as a woke snowflake. It's nothing but banter on here. I'm stereotyping nobody. 

Strange that you would use that to assume I wouldn't acknowledge that people of colour voted to leave.

You're right it is just banter. I don't care if you jokingly suspect I'm a racist, I don't think it's funny though. I and my family know I'm not as do my friends. What does bother me though is the use of the word. It's been downgraded so much that people use it in different ways to suspect someone, it's on the verg of becoming meaningless. And that my friend is why it's sad for people that actually suffer real racist abuse.

I'm glad my chat was the highlight of your day 😆

Edited by wanderer1984

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

That would be a long list... But Brexit & identity politics would be in there as some of the reasons.

Lots of reasons but Brexit is now behind us. Labour or whatever opposition party will be challenging the Tories at the next election need to attract the voters they’ve lost.

The traditional Labour voters. You know (or maybe not) the ones who are now called Flag Shaggers and Gammons. The average working class family living in a council house of similar. Fiercely patriotic and wanting something better for themselves and their country. That’s my background.

The Tories will continue to dominate politics until a party can understand the mood of the BRITISH people.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Did anyone see this ?

This is a very good point. The new leader has some old fashioned views for me, but he's entitled to them and they don't include some of the terrible attitudes towards women and children readily witnessed amongst parts of the Islamic community.

4 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Who the fuck walks round a town dressed like that ?

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors

Reminds me of when we first worked together and I told you that you needed boots, hi-viz and hard hat.....and you turned up wearing wellies 😄 🤣 

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Reminds me of when we first worked together and I told you that you needed boots, hi-viz and hard hat.....and you turned up wearing wellies 😄 🤣 

I was your sat nav taking you all the places in Liverpool when you'd not got a jar of glue. 😄

1 minute ago, leigh white said:

Ha ha, looking back, I bet you would've fucked me off on the first day being a staunch lefty.😄

Not at all mate, we had a great laugh. Don't think we even mentioned politics once. Just football, booze, women......oh, and your train trails, no,wonder I fell asleep on the motorway driving 😴 🙄 😉 😅 

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Not at all mate, we had a great laugh. Don't think we even mentioned politics once. Just football, booze, women......oh, and your train trails, no,wonder I fell asleep on the motorway driving 😴 🙄 😉 😅 

On the train Tuesday with my Railcard, trying to squeeze has much as I can out of the fucker, hardly used it.

4 minutes ago, leigh white said:

On the train Tuesday with my Railcard, trying to squeeze has much as I can out of the fucker, hardly used it.

Have a good one matey, whereabouts are you going  ?

Edited by miamiwhite