Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, Ani said:

Reading that makes me think is a 'cult' leader simply a charismatic leader you do not agree with ? 
I have never like Boris but people who dismiss as thick I think have it wrong. It will be interesting in the coming months of his time in charge if he follows the model of the vaccine and roll out . Appoint non political experts to do the job for you and take the credit. (That is not a criticism btw all the best leaders I have worked for have got great teams around them and let them get on with it.)

People marching against lockdown/vaccines etc today

22 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Or thick as fuck😃 

Obviously that's tongue in cheek, but that recent Hartlepool by election they were interviewing a father and son. They were bemoaning the fact that the hospital no longer had an A&E so they said it was about time the Tories had a go. Fuckwits.

Wasn’t the Labour candidate partially responsible for closing it down?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

Reading that makes me think is a 'cult' leader simply a charismatic leader you do not agree with ? 
I have never like Boris but people who dismiss as thick I think have it wrong. It will be interesting in the coming months of his time in charge if he follows the model of the vaccine and roll out . Appoint non political experts to do the job for you and take the credit. (That is not a criticism btw all the best leaders I have worked for have got great teams around them and let them get on with it.)

One wing having a pop at another. Why I don't read newspapers, apart from occasional linked articles from here. 

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

One wing having a pop at another. Why I don't read newspapers, apart from occasional linked articles from here. 

I only read the article as you said normally linked here, but as long you know the 'side' they are it can be interesting. Think it can give you an appreciation that someone you disagree with actually has a logical view but with a slightly different slant based on their beliefs  

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

People marching against lockdown/vaccines etc today

How many lft were done before I wonder?

If it was a football game...

Thinking about it, if they were all kettled, then taken by bus to a remote Scottish island, the spread might be reduced.

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I was waiting for you to say Bojo is cunt

Let me down there Mick 🤓

He’s a closet Boris lover

2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

He has a strange look of Boris Becker.

Johnson that is, not Mick Brown

He looks like Boris Karloff 😃 

20 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Next they will be quoting a father and son in Hartlepool. Cutting edge political analysis.

I'm just a dick on a third division (hurrah!!) football team's message board. If you're expecting cutting edge political analysis you're in the wrong place. If you're looking for a sweary bloke highlighting pig shit thick fuckers such as those two, I'm your fucking man.

3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I'm just a dick on a third division (hurrah!!) football team's message board. If you're expecting cutting edge political analysis you're in the wrong place. If you're looking for a sweary bloke highlighting pig shit thick fuckers such as those two, I'm your fucking man.

😁

He's duplicitous to the point of, I reckon', even he no longer knows where the reality segues into bullshit.

If he'd been born in Bermondsey, Bolton or Bridlington he'd be some grifter you wouldn't trust with a fiver.

Marina Hyde is right, he is a cult, he was unfit to be Foreign Secretary, let alone the top job. Watch the mask slip during PMQ's...You don't acquire double-firsts via buffoonery - he buddied up with the weasel Cummings because they're cut from the same cloth, yet he was fool enough to think the snake could be cast out with no retribution.

A populist, Mr. Shaky Handies - nearly fucking killed him. Did Cummings just dream up the 'Whitty infection' scenario?

Ego and avarice led him to No. 10 - and he probably expected 4-8 years of jolly japes and holding court as jester, then this lands.

He'd turn it in in a heartbeat.

Everyone sees it. Folk are just so entrenched these days they won't admit it.

Stubborn not thick.

Furthermore...

Have certain members of government started wearing Union Jack lapel pins..?

How fucking intelligence insulting.

Almost as bad as the limp flags in the £180m Square Office.

You might be American, Defeffal Alexandre Sulaiman etc. we are not.

Give it a rest with the phony patriotism.

13 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Furthermore...

Have certain members of government started wearing Union Jack lapel pins..?

How fucking intelligence insulting.

Almost as bad as the limp flags in the £180m Square Office.

You might be American, Defeffal Alexandre Sulaiman etc. we are not.

Give it a rest with the phony patriotism.

Must have got the idea off the SNP 😉