Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Should be sacked but it won't happen knowing the state of politics here.

Bare minimum he should resign

The Tories are currently above the law, we all know that.

Its difficult to even get annoyed about, they just do what they want because of the majority they have.

CON (+17)

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Its difficult to even get annoyed about, they just do what they want because of the majority they have.

CON (+17)

Very true unfortunately, I think @Mickbrown will even struggle to get annoyed by it, though he will have a wry smile about this 😉 

https://twitter.com/calvinrobinson/status/1402581237760413697?s=19

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Spider said:

CON (+17)

Depends what level the court was at. If they can appeal and do so, then it will drag on.

• Site Supporter

“Vote for us and we will literally curl out a turd into every meal you eat for 5 years.”

”Yes, sir, of course sir, and may I please have the honour of cleansing your detritus-ridden ring piece with my grateful, unworthy tongue after each movement please sir if you’d be so kind?”

Gove is guilty of nothing more than getting on with the task at hand under extremely troubling conditions at the time.

He didn’t have the luxury of a six month procurement process and did exactly what a competent minister should do.

Doubtless the baying mob of lefty, woke bedwetters will be calling for his head when they themselves would have melted had they been in his position.

This crowdfunded approach to justice is yet another example of a country full of sore losers who just cannot accept results not going in their favour.

I for one applaud Mr Gove. Another victory for the visionaries.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Paul_Hanley said:

Gove is guilty of nothing more than getting on with the task at hand under extremely troubling conditions at the time.

He didn’t have the luxury of a six month procurement process and did exactly what a competent minister should do.

Doubtless the baying mob of lefty, woke bedwetters will be calling for his head when they themselves would have melted had they been in his position.

This crowdfunded approach to justice is yet another example of a country full of sore losers who just cannot accept results not going in their favour.

I agree to a point, it was imperative that stuff was procured quickly, and doing that against a backdrop of a worldwide shortage, with prices through the roof was a difficult job.

On the other hand, if individuals directly connected to senior politicians have gained hugely, when alternatives were available, then there is definitely a case to answer.

Some Turkish slime ball wanting a bung for example to supply the nhs, may have had his palm greased in order to get our nurses adequate equipment- a pragmatic though distasteful action.

That is very different to a situation where someone here has gained when someone else could have supplied without such a handshake.

22 minutes ago, Paul_Hanley said:

Gove's a prick.

27 minutes ago, Paul_Hanley said:

Give over Paul. Not sure if that’s just an attempt to wind folk up but that can’t surely be your actual position on this?

31 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Give over Paul. Not sure if that’s just an attempt to wind folk up but that can’t surely be your actual position on this?

I think it is somebody pretending to be Paul judging by that being the first post that poster has made.

Looks like a few have had trouble logging on and have had to re-register.

All I need to do though is say the magic word and Paul appears - so this should flush out if that account is a fraud.

3-2-1 ..... GAMMON !!!!!

I’ve had to re-register.

Its worth doing just to see the pompous gnashing of teeth from people who are hardwired to diametrically oppose anything carried out by the government.

It’s endemic amongst serial losers that they pick up on any crumb of comfort to soothe their pain.

Lord Frost is currently hardballing the EU into submission on the NI protocol. They’ll jump up and down for a while before realising the visionaries are ultimately getting what they voted for.

1 hour ago, Paul_Hanley said:

If it was buying PPE or ventilators, or shipping in materials for vaccines,  you might have a point.

This was for market research. 

Also, how the fuck is being found to have acted unlawfully a victory?

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, it's Spider as he knows he gets walloped every time on here in his usual name.

I’ll believe that when you post a Twitter link that proves it