Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Traf said:

I've no issue with FB or Twitter, very useful for my business.

They're no worse than this place.

I find if you don't click into the comments of people you don't follow it's fine

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Zico said:

I find if you don't click into the comments of people you don't follow it's fine

I don't know how it works entirely, but can't footballers, celebrities etc just do this?

Really don't see the point of it all if it just turns into a bag of vipers.

Why put yourself through it.

9 hours ago, Sweep said:

Fucking hell, I know you said that you thought you would never get over it.......but just maybe it's time to try and let it go.

Brexit happened, you won, be happy.

You can't get over democracy-denying. We saw in to the hearts of what many people who call themselves democrats really think. It was an ugly sight. If you imagine that's ever going to be forgotten you're wrong. 

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

You can't get over democracy-denying. We saw in to the hearts of what many people who call themselves democrats really think. It was an ugly sight. If you imagine that's ever going to be forgotten you're wrong. 

Tee hee

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Tee hee

I do worry that he could self harm though, as he's so devastated by what some people did. I hope he gets help, I'd hate for him to still be this upset for the next 30,40 or 50 years. Life is too short to worry about such things,especially when it's all sorted and it's now exactly what he wanted all along

• Site Supporter
42 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I do worry that he could self harm though, as he's so devastated by what some people did. I hope he gets help, I'd hate for him to still be this upset for the next 30,40 or 50 years. Life is too short to worry about such things,especially when it's all sorted and it's now exactly what he wanted all along

Bless him and his angry ulcers.

17 hours ago, Rudy said:

😂 The premier league alone makes the government £3billion The government need football more than the other way around 

I’m sure they’ll be gutted

How foolish of me, of course the tax revenue from football related earnings and profits will magically fall away if the FA became a fully independent and self-funded body.

• Members
1 hour ago, tomy taylor said:

How foolish of me, of course the tax revenue from football related earnings and profits will magically fall away if the FA became a fully independent and self-funded body.

Lolz

• Members
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Megalolz! FFS! Perhaps happy wanderer made right call, pull the fucking plug, put this site out of its misery. 

Roflcopter

Carlito beat me

Edited by Rudy

5 minutes ago, L/H White said:

whats gone on, cant go back a page to check ffs

Just Paul being Paul, which is why we love him.

Mounts having a strop because I called Paul a gammon. Haha.

... and of all the reasons why this site could be accused of going to the dogs, etc, Mounts cites this as the reason why. Amazing.

Edited by DazBob