Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Fan 5 in disguise?

Be positive, they may be favourites, but it's hardly cut and dried.

Bit like this vote today.

Come on. Fanny5 would have undertaken a full detailed tactical analysis and would be able to tell us all and the Irish rugby team how to beat the all blacks in the second half to win the game. He knows everything about everything.  I cannot believe you did not realize this by now 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Come on. Fanny5 would have undertaken a full detailed tactical analysis and would be able to tell us all and the Irish rugby team how to beat the all blacks in the second half to win the game. He knows everything about everything.  I cannot believe you did not realize this by now 

My bad. Still recoiling from the suggestion that PP was a tactical genius.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Be positive, they may be favourites, but it's hardly cut and dried.

Maybe I prepare myself for the let down

I do think there's a 15 point defeat on the cards

Love to be wrong

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Would he bollocks. He couldn’t give two shits about egg chasing rubbish. 

43 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I don’t think they’ll be a vote on the deal, parliament will most likely be successful  stopping it by voting for the letwin deal, meaning the government pull the vote on the deal. 

That's a very negative view point

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I would gladly knock fuck out of Ian black ford. Not fussed about the repercussions he’s a horrible horrible slug of a human being.  Really gets on my goat 

Him and jimmy krankie should be out on a bonfire and burnt. Pay per view 

That's a tad undemocratic, mate!

How much for front row seats?

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m not being negative, just think it’s very likely this is how it pans out with this non democratic parliament. 

I don't think the Letwin vote will actually happen, and I think Johnson will squeek through by about 3 votes. I'm looking forward to hearing that cretin Farage start kicking off when it does.

Blackford represents his Scottish voter. I think personally he’s a billion times better than the awful, duplicitous, lying and deceitful Tory front bench. In reality talent in front benches all round is lacking. 

Starmer far and away the most outstanding one amongst that group. How I wish he led the LP. 

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

A horrible cunt. Likes to talk about what's best for the UK, whilst doing everything possible to fracture it.

It’s purely a play for independence. Not remotely interested in brexit or the UK it’s simply utilize whatever they can as leverage for independence. Let them go. I know hundreds of very well heeled and educated born and bred jocks who say if independence was voted for first thing They would do would be sell up and move to England. 

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Blackford represents his Scottish voter. I think personally he’s a billion times better than the awful, duplicitous, lying and deceitful Tory front bench. In reality talent in front benches all round is lacking. 

Starmer far and away the most outstanding one amongst that group. How I wish he led the LP. 

Starmer is a cunt!