Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

That is a shame for you (genuinely). Lovely country Scotland.

It’s not a shame. It’s just life really. I would rather find somewhere else to live. Edinburgh is stunning but i can always visit. I currently live 800 yards from the sea it’s lovely. So would likely move somewhere else close to the coast. 

as I’ve highlighted recently I know a lot of people who voted to remain in the eu who would migrate from Scotland in light of a pro independence outcome in any referendum. 
‘so the two don’t come hand in hand. 

Edited by Escobarp

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I should add. If the brexit vote had resulted in a remain decision I wouldn’t have argued the toss. Cried. Thrown a tantrum. None of the above. 

I would have gone about my daily life as always

In terms of independence I believe an independent Scotland is a much weaker country and as such would move back down south  I’m lucky my job doesn’t require me to live in Scotland  I spend half my week in England so it makes no difference to me where I live  geographically  

I would like to remain in Scotland if possible because I believe I have a better quality of life here and it suits me  

I've done the same but debating on here is fair enough in my view.

If we do leave at the end of the month I will then be debating the trading deals we do or don't get and our relationship with the EU going forward :huh:

1 hour ago, Farrelli said:

Right wing populism is growing so not a surprise.

And there you go again with your slant.

I’ll ask you this directly.....maybe folk have had enough of the racist vile anti Semite party known as Labour ?

I note their donations/funding level has dropped by approx 66% in the last year.....and the Tories are many points ahead.....yes, that’s the Tories with the most diverse cabinet I can remember....but you spout right wing populism., it’s normal folk 

In reality, it’s normal folk taking a stand against odious twats like Corbyn and McDonnell and race baiters thickos such as Abbot and Lammy.

Don't quote me on this though, ask the members like Louise Ellman who quit after 55 years who the real racists are.

I always voted Labour, but would never again unless the scum there are voted out.

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

How’s the declining numbers for a second referendum getting on ?

Cat got your tongue has it :D

I'm not sure what you are on about, not for the first time.

Second referendum is still my preferred option and could yet be attached to a vote in parliament.

Just now, Farrelli said:

I'm not sure what you are on about, not for the first time.

Second referendum is still my preferred option and could yet be attached to a vote in parliament.

Haha... quality......I posted the link from Lucy Powell directly to you.

Get a grip you fool.

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

And there you go again with your slant.

I’ll ask you this directly.....maybe folk have had enough of the racist vile anti Semite party known as Labour ?

I note their donations/funding level has dropped by approx 66% in the last year.....and the Tories are many points ahead.....yes, that’s the Tories with the most diverse cabinet I can remember....but you spout right wing populism., it’s normal folk 

In reality, it’s normal folk taking a stand against odious twats like Corbyn and McDonnell and race baiters thickos such as Abbot and Lammy.

Don't quote me on this though, ask the members like Louise Ellman who quit after 55 years who the real racists are.

I always voted Labour, but would never again unless the scum there are voted out.

I don't know what the truth is and I'm not in that party so why are you asking me ?

1 minute ago, Farrelli said:

I've done the same but debating on here is fair enough in my view.

If we do leave at the end of the month I will then be debating the trading deals we do or don't get and our relationship with the EU going forward :huh:

I agree places like this are ideal for debating stuff like this and it’s a safe environment so to speak.

i just believe very strongly we must leave. We voted to leave and we must follow that through or we are embarking on very very dangerous times. I genuinely dread to think what would happen if this was somehow stopped. I believe the “people” would then be seen and it wouldn’t be pleasant. Not a threat that I just wouldn’t like to put it to the test and not should it be tested. 

Lets get the best deal we can leave and see where we end up because In reality none of us know. 

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Haha... quality......I posted the link from Lucy Powell directly to you.

Get a grip you fool.

I don't open all your links, I've not got time.

Makes no difference to my opinion anyway.

I think a second referendum would be the best option but if it doesn't happen then life goes on, I'm quite philosophical about it all really but this Tory government is shocking.

Just now, Farrelli said:

I think a second referendum would be the best option but if it doesn't happen then life goes on, I'm quite philosophical about it all really but this Tory government is shocking.

Haha...priceless.....you conveniently don’t open the one link which proves your “opinion” is utter horsehit :D

Get a grip and stop being a blinded buffoon you sore loser.

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Haha...priceless.....you conveniently don’t open the one link which proves your “opinion” is utter horsehit :D

My opinion is my opinion. At least I don't get mine from 3500 articles I've downloaded.

Your personal attacks on here are embarassing though.

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Quite philosophical....life goes on etc.....but ten mins ago you said you’d still be debating it all after we leave...

Haha, you really are confused and wrapping your sad self up in knots aren’t you ?

Catch you later Houdini, time a bathed now and pissed my sides laughing at your replies.

Don’t forget how your beloved EU are ignoring Paris and The Catalans in their plight, not to mention the Balkan’s which they conveniently shied away from.....peaceful as my arse after a vindaloo.

2 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

My opinion is my opinion. At least I don't get mine from 3500 articles I've downloaded.

Your personal attacks on here are embarassing though.

Haha...says you who calls us lot thickos and racists.........anytime in person fella, not behind a keyboard :D

Now fuck off away from me.

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

His opinion was many MPs believe a second referendum is the way forward. To which you posted Lucy Powell saying there isn’t enough MPs to support a second referendum for it to gain majority support.

You didn’t prove that many MPs don’t have the view. Many do. Not enough to necessarily force one. But many do. 

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

His opinion was many MPs believe a second referendum is the way forward. To which you posted Lucy Powell saying there isn’t enough MPs to support a second referendum for it to gain majority support.

You didn’t prove that many MPs don’t have the view. Many do. Not enough to necessarily force one. But many do. 

Haha....even better....a know it all on here is denying what a MP has said.

Read the link in depth please, I’ll hammer you in debate after my bath.

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

He said the opinion was his.

Read his replies please....you two need a bigger echo chamber of lies and deceit.....this is priceless on a Monday after work :D

12 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Quite philosophical....life goes on etc.....but ten mins ago you said you’d still be debating it all after we leave...

Haha, you really are confused and wrapping your sad self up in knots aren’t you ?

Catch you later Houdini, time a bathed now and pissed my sides laughing at your replies.

Don’t forget how your beloved EU are ignoring Paris and The Catalans in their plight, not to mention the Balkan’s which they conveniently shied away from.....peaceful as my arse after a vindaloo.

:crazy:Miami logic