Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Being Bent in politics isn't just a Tory thing, you'll find that it applies to all political parties, in the words of Hunny Bunny in Pulp Fiction..."every fucking last one of ya"

You believe they're all corrupt, so you support the most corrupt. Serf logic.

10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Being Bent in politics isn't just a Tory thing, you'll find that it applies to all political parties, in the words of Hunny Bunny in Pulp Fiction..."every fucking last one of ya"

This is true, but there is some biblical scale fuckery going on at the moment with PPE and don't track and can't be arsed tracing

7 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

So those who vote Tory don't care ?

Identity politics that fella, and a mistake Labour seem to make over and over again.

Agree on most of your points though, Midget Starmer needs to get his party over to the centre if Labour want to get in power and he will have to shift big on some of their policies.

It really isn't identity politics, in fact it fundamentally isn't. Crack on with your views though.

• Site Supporter

Wasting your time lads.

The trenches were long since dug on here, politically.

A Tory will always find some dirt on Labour. A red has a hundred years of Tory arrogance and lies to throw the other way.

For those of us caught in the middle, it’s simply a case of getting shit from all angles.

Labour are a fucking mess but, like Bolton, now have a new leader who can potentially drag them back towards the summit. He is not without his flaws (taking.a knee was a bit gay but hardly first degree murder)

The Tories have the arrogance and moral conscience of Liverpool FC. It’s all about them, and woe betide anyone who dares have a go at them. They’ll do as they please regardless.

Its like the fucking Somme. Years of ammo being wasted and no closer to a  winner.

14 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Apparently they don't, the tory ones are gold standard and are far more corrupt than the others, even though the others are corrupt but not quite as corrupt, apparently, that doesn't matter though because apparently the Tories are even more corrupt..... and on, and on, ffs! 

The Political Party corrupt table below:

*Note, they are all corrupt, but apparently some more than others, Labour are in the Silver position because former MP David Blunkett couldn't see what he was doing, some also switched parties, the likes have Anna Sourface and other Democratic deniers have had to be discounted, obviously 😊

🥇Cons/Brexit Party

🥈Labour/Libs/Greens

🥉SNP/Plyd Taffs/Raving Monsters

Sleazy used car salesmen the lot

anyway moving away took dog vets for booster not even one person allowed in! Have to wait outside when he came back out the vet is trying to talk and take payment on the edge of a busy road

its mad times & bollocks 

• Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, L/H White said:

some of the biggest racists on this forum banging on about corbyn and anti semetic is laughable, you couldnt make it up

“Some oft the biggest racists...” Come on, call someone out so he/she can respond directly rather than the generic throwing bait in the water to see what you catch.

52 minutes ago, L/H White said:

some of the biggest racists on this forum banging on about corbyn and anti semetic is laughable, you couldnt make it up

Blimey. I'm not sure about that.

What I would say though is that most people don't give a fuck either way if Corbyn is/was or isn't/wasn't anti-semitic, and now that's he's not even running the Labour party, it's an even less interesting story

12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

As @radcliffewhite1says, they all piss in the same pot, how do you measure corruptness ? You are either corrupt or your not, for some on here to give the "my dads bigger than your dad" scenario, just beggars belief.

Let's be honest, Johnson won an election on delivering Brexit, which can't be said of some politicians, including Starmer, Sourface and plenty of others. In essence he's got 4 more years, and those whining about it just come up with, "he's a liar, he's corrupt, ffs! Change the record and let's see what the Labour party and others can come up with to get them out at the next election, my guess is, fuck all at the moment, because they are no better.

Agree with all of that, apart from Bozzer having 4 more years, his own party will be getting rid of him once we've signed (or not signed) what ever deal we're doing with the EU. I'd say he'll be lucky to have another 12 months left in the top job, he's a bad 'un and I think most know this, even in his own party

Neither political leanings are winners in my opinion making the whole debate pointless.

The tories are muppets and Boris and chums have shown they are extremely shit. How/why anyone would defend them is beyond me.

On flip side Labour were/are that shite that their skilful opposition gave the conservatives a landslide win and that is embarrassing enough on its own to defend anything about Labour currently.

Tories=piss poor

Labour=would of been piss poor.

• Members
31 minutes ago, tomski said:

Neither political leanings are winners in my opinion making the whole debate pointless.

The tories are muppets and Boris and chums have shown they are extremely shit. How/why anyone would defend them is beyond me.

On flip side Labour were/are that shite that their skilful opposition gave the conservatives a landslide win and that is embarrassing enough on its own to defend anything about Labour currently.

Tories=piss poor

Labour=would of been piss poor.

Politics is the same all the time. 

The ones in power make the decisions, get criticised by the ones who aren’t in power.

So they then get in power, and the previous party criticise then new party in power. 

Rinse and repeat. 

China and Russia have it right 🎣 

4 hours ago, L/H White said:

I will bite. Corbyn attended Al Quds Day demos on the past. This particular day sees the marchers calling for the destruction and annihilation of Israel. Would you class that as antisemitic ? 

A straight yes or no please.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I will bite. Corbyn attended Al Quds Day demos on the past. This particular day sees the marchers calling for the destruction and annihilation of Israel. Would you class that as antisemitic ? 

A straight yes or no please.

Yes.