Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Condolences crawshawbooth. Lost mine last month.

Not easy. Probably best to avoid dickheads at this time.

All the best mate.

Sorry to hear Bolty, condolences to you & your family, same to crawshaw. It’s a bad time of year for many I’ve been reflecting on all the folk I’ve lost over the last few years and it’s quite a frightening number, let’s think & be a bit kinder especially this time of year, that applies to me as well. xx

2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Condolences crawshawbooth. Lost mine last month.

Not easy. Probably best to avoid dickheads at this time.

All the best mate.

Aye sorry to hear that bolty. Never easy and even more so at such a tone of year. 

sound advice re the dickhead though. About time somebody dealt with that saying stuff like that 

8 hours ago, Escobarp said:

About time somebody dealt with that saying stuff like that 

Was grim reading that comment earlier. Stooping to new levels. Thought we'd be seeing an apology on here the morning after. 

Sorry to hear about your Dads @bolty58& @crawshawbooth Take it easy. 

Edited by London Wanderer

Just now, London Wanderer said:

Looks like lockdown is getting to him. Videos are getting shitter by the week 💩

He’s the funniest man around for me. Has been for a long time. Each to their own. 

and re an apology. Ain’t happening. Cuntery of the highest order without a shadow of a doubt. Disgusting actually 

6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He’s the funniest man around for me. Has been for a long time. Each to their own. 

and re an apology. Ain’t happening. Cuntery of the highest order without a shadow of a doubt. Disgusting actually 

Aye each to their own. To give him credit he did a funny video on the London Marxist Theatre a few weeks back.

Agreed 👍

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

It was a shocker

Crawshaw strikes me as a decent type and throw in a bereavement I’d say he’s due an apology

Perhaps there’ll be a silver lining

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Was grim reading that comment earlier. Stooping to new levels. Thought we'd be seeing an apology on here the morning after. 

Sorry to hear about your Dads @bolty58& @crawshawbooth Take it easy. 

I did offer my condolences, but he resorted to bad-mouthing my mother for no reason, so it seemed fair game at the time. It was a juvenile and pathetic exchange, so I apologise to @crawshawbooth, and send him my condolences again. 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Spider said:

It was a shocker

Crawshaw strikes me as a decent type and throw in a bereavement I’d say he’s due an apology

There was no need for him to start getting personal and bringing my mother into it. All I did was ask a simple question. But I agree, I should've left it.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Cheese said:

There was no need for him to start getting personal and bringing my mother into it. All I did was ask a simple question. But I agree, I should've left it.

You’re better than that mate. Best left.

• Site Supporter

Regardless of what you think of the bloke, he's telling nothing but the truth in this video. The usual suspects will be along to shout "FEMI!", but they can't argue with anything he says.

Edited by Cheese