Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Members
4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

There was an innocent little boy from Warrington, Jonathan, killed by the IRA.

There were 22 innocent people who didn't come home from a pop concert because of a suicide bomber....

We all have stories regarding atrocities and killings, unfortunately the left think solidarity belongs to them, my solidarity is better than yours etc... bollox!

You’ve literally just done that

2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

What if someone sees it and goes well what’s that for?

The killing of GF

Oh why what happened?

Black man killed as a result of police brutality 

etc. Down the wormhole

If one person becomes educated as a result of it then it’s worked

Why do you have to highlight he was black? What’s wrong with saying a man killed as a result of police brutality.

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

That is Yorkshire talk for "how the fuck do I know" 😉 😜 

Strange you all here a year after the event, talking about it. You mention riots and demonstrations. They are all impacts that came directly from the protests . The Govt instigated a report . Statues pulled down or removed. 

Good to see you can recognise there have been impacts as I said 

Just now, Ani said:

Strange you all here a year after the event, talking about it. You mention riots and demonstrations. They are all impacts that came directly from the protests . The Govt instigated a report . Statues pulled down or removed. 

Good to see you can recognise there have been impacts as I said 

Race crime went up 34% during this period so you’re right it’s having a an impact, just that it’s a negative one. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Race crime went up 34% during this period so you’re right it’s having a an impact, just that it’s a negative one. 

Not sure I said anything about the impact being good or bad (well I am sure I did not) . 

Thanks for highlighting another impact. 

2 minutes ago, Ani said:

Not sure I said anything about the impact being good or bad (well I am sure I did not) . 

Thanks for highlighting another impact. 

Stop being an utter lemon, and highlight a positive impact to come from it.

I'll wait.

Edited by miamiwhite

Just now, miamiwhite said:

This is my account.....this man is an absolute hero

Stop being an utter lemon, and highlight a positive impact to come from it.

I'll wait.

Why should I ? Seriously ? All I said was that there have been impacts. You RW and others keep listing things that have happened. 

Can he bollocks. That's why he's stalling for time mate.

Can you highlight to me the positive impacts of the football lads marching through London? I know you have not said anything to imply there was but that seems to be the line of questioning you have adopted, come on you Lemon 😘🤪😁

Just now, Ani said:

Why should I ? Seriously ? All I said was that there have been impacts. You RW and others keep listing things that have happened. 

Stop being a smartarse, you knew full well you were implying it had a positive impact, so, we will wait for you to highlight them.

How many beers and popcorn shall I buy whilst I wait ?

Probably better for a squeaky clean victim to honour next time for positive impact.....just saying.

Just now, Ani said:

Can you highlight to me the positive impacts of the football lads marching through London? I know you have not said anything to imply there was but that seems to be the line of questioning you have adopted, come on you Lemon 😘🤪😁

1 - a good drink was had 😄 🤣 

2 - got you talking about it hasn't it.....so imagine all those people in the smoke that day saying 'what are they marching for'.......huge impact according to some 😉 

3 - I never said there was impact like you claimed so your inbred argument is invalid. Stop diverting and do something useful like mow the lawn.

• Members

No

7 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Just done what? 

Do you think Norwich City are Council are right ? 

I'm a solidarity for all me fella, I don't pick an choose, people of BOTH genders, colour and religion commit murders and crimes across the globe, I abore them all, perhaps if they started behaving themselves other things may not happen, but we know that isn't going to happen, there's some nasty weasels in this world and if any of them die or get killed its no giving a shit from me, and that includes the likes of George Floyd.

If someone posts about a particular movement you will always get people jumping in “what about this movement, why aren’t you upset about when this happened” it’s pathetic

6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Aye but if one person as become educated 👀

The irony of this post is brilliant. 

Stop being a smartarse, you knew full well you were implying it had a positive impact, so, we will wait for you to highlight them.

How many beers and popcorn shall I buy whilst I wait ?

Probably better for a squeaky clean victim to honour next time for positive impact.....just saying.

No I did nt ! All through this I have said that for me the Arena was the much bigger event. I know you like repeating your point but I have not said what you asking me to justify. 

Just now, Ani said:

No I did nt ! All through this I have said that for me the Arena was the much bigger event. I know you like repeating your point but I have not said what you asking me to justify. 

Look at it another way then, I'm helping you here......if the impacts are negative which they clearly are and you are now virtually admitting, then why bother ?

Hope lessons are learnt from their mistakes, you silly 🍋 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

I agree re the Arena bombing being much bigger. As I asked earlier, when will we see the tipping point re terror attacks etc and see folk protesting, rioting, closing places down etc ?

Doesn't fit the narrative does it ?

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Look at it another way then, I'm helping you here......if the impacts are negative which they clearly are and you are now virtually admitting, then why bother ?

Hope lessons are learnt from their mistakes, you silly 🍋 

You probably need to ask the people involved. Glad you have moved from questioning if there were impacts, let's agree I was right about that.

With regards the Arena here is the reports from today with the Labour mayor leading the way as he should. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-57212007.amp

1 minute ago, Ani said:

You probably need to ask the people involved. Glad you have moved from questioning if there were impacts, let's agree I was right about that.

With regards the Arena here is the reports from today with the Labour mayor leading the way as he should. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-57212007.amp

Already seen them. What time do they light the town hall up ?

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I agree re the Arena bombing being much bigger. As I asked earlier, when will we see the tipping point re terror attacks etc and see folk protesting, rioting, closing places down etc ?

Doesn't fit the narrative does it ?

I am not sure what narrative you mean ? Or whose narrative. 

15 minutes ago, Ani said:

So you’re behind a movement and actions that have resulted in a rise in race crime? 
Says more about you than anything else 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

So you’re behind a movement and actions that have resulted in a rise in race crime? 
Says more about you than anything else 

Eh ? Why am I behind BLM ? 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Work it out whilst I shower, it isn't too hard even for a staunch lefty lemon like you.

Ok I see what you mean, it is the inherent philosophy that contradicts I think, surely you can see that ? 

I expect even you will know which philosophy I mean and what it contradicts with. 

Just now, Ani said:

Ok I see what you mean, it is the inherent philosophy that contradicts I think, surely you can see that ? 

I expect even you will know which philosophy I mean and what it contradicts with. 

Nope, no idea whatsoever  😊

My hero for today is Petero Suesue from Fiji, you won't know what I mean when I say that.