Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

I think it's safe to say there are no positive impacts otherwise our lefty 'friends' would have instantly posted those said positives.

No doubt us thickos don't understand and can't see the changes in policing, our train of thought etc.

Just now, Ani said:

And I have replied why should I ? I never said anything about impacts being positive or negative. I am not a spokesperson for BLM. 
I do notice that the only black lad on here that I know on here has talked about it positively however the white lads seem to have over ruled him. 

Fucking hell.....he's played it.....the good old race card.

Definitely popcorn time now.

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Awww diddums, classic diversion when you're losing the argument🤗 ♥ 

Strange that you say we are having an argument that has a winner or loser, I am just churning out facts mainly. 
The only opinion I have expressed is that the Arena is a much more relevant   event and good to see the Labour Mayor leading that and it being on the front page of BBC news. Sure Boris will have mentioned it as well. 
I did also point out that Lee Rigby seems to dropped from the public eye which imo is sad. 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

And I have replied why should I ? I never said anything about impacts being positive or negative. I am not a spokesperson for BLM. 
I do notice that the only black lad on here that I know on here has talked about it positively however the white lads seem to have over ruled him. 

Nobody has overuled anybody? You’re making stuff up now. 

Rudy is very much listened to on here as his view is very balanced as proven the other night with that bollocks that swampy came out with about black mans pinch being offensive. 

You need to stop inventing stuff to prove a point that doesn’t exist mate 😎

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Fucking hell.....he's played it.....the good old race card.

Definitely popcorn time now.

Again a leap of logic which you do well from your height 😂 .

is there anything factually incorrect about my post ? As I am not directly affected by the issues that BLM are pushing is not more logical to listen to the views of someone who might be ? 

6 minutes ago, Ani said:

Broaden your horizons. There’s numerous folk on other platforms from all different backgrounds and colours disagreeing  with what Norwich Council are doing. The majority that seem to agree with them have pink hair and Palestine flags and FBPE on their BIO

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Nobody has overuled anybody? You’re making stuff up now. 

Rudy is very much listened to on here as his view is very balanced as proven the other night with that bollocks that swampy came out with about black mans pinch being offensive. 

You need to stop inventing stuff to prove a point that doesn’t exist mate 😎

Rudy posted why people continuing to remember GF should not be an issue and plenty of others seem to think it is. 

Just now, Ani said:

Again a leap of logic which you do well from your height 😂 .

is there anything factually incorrect about my post ? As I am not directly affected by the issues that BLM are pushing is not more logical to listen to the views of someone who might be 

Rudy made some great points and were well received. At no time was he over ruled. His points were taken on board and discussed democratically.

For balance, there are many other viewpoints from people of colour who do not see any positivity whatsoever re the actions of BLM. 

Look around in the free world sir, I implore you to listen to their viewpoints too

Thank you.

Just now, Ani said:

Rudy posted why people continuing to remember GF should not be an issue and plenty of others seem to think it is. 

So how is that overruling anyone? That would imply a hierarchy exists which it doesnt? Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Then people agree or disagree. 

some people’s opinions get repeatedly disagreed with because they are poncy attention seeking virtue signalling soft cunts 😎. Rudy is not within that category. So wind your neck in 

2 minutes ago, Ani said:

That isn't being overruled, that is people having an opinion which you may find are still allowed to on these shores and this forum.

Just now, Escobarp said:

So how is that overruling anyone? That would imply a hierarchy exists which it doesnt? Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Then people agree or disagree. 

some people’s opinions get repeatedly disagreed with because they are poncy attention seeking virtue signalling soft cunts 😎. Rudy is not within that category. So wind your neck in 

Ani is having a nightmare here. His wokeness is shocking, get the sub on after 4 mins 😄 🤣 

Just now, royal white said:

Broaden your horizons. There’s numerous folk on other platforms from all different backgrounds and colours disagreeing  with what Norwich Council are doing. The majority that seem to agree with them have pink hair and Palestine flags and FBPE on their BIO

No idea what point you are making. I will repeat as you seem confused. I am not arsed about BLM, if people want to support it upto them if people want to oppose it upto them. 
People including you keep asking me to detail the positives I keep saying nothing to do with me why should I ? Think only NIC and Rudy have talked about supporting BLM

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Rudy made some great points and were well received. At no time was he over ruled. His points were taken on board and discussed democratically.

For balance, there are many other viewpoints from people of colour who do not see any positivity whatsoever re the actions of BLM. 

Look around in the free world sir, I implore you to listen to their viewpoints too

Thank you.

All very good....but you just claimed it was an argument with winners and losers..... 

2 minutes ago, Ani said:

No idea what point you are making. I will repeat as you seem confused. I am not arsed about BLM, if people want to support it upto them if people want to oppose it upto them. 
People including you keep asking me to detail the positives I keep saying nothing to do with me why should I ? Think only NIC and Rudy have talked about supporting BLM

If you're not arsed, then give it up fella, you're out of your depth.

4 minutes ago, Ani said:

The point I am making is you have used Rudys example as he is the only black lad that has commented. My point was he’s not the only black in the world and many black folk are against what is being done. I thought my last post was quite simple to follow. Obviously I was wrong 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

The point I am making is you have used Rudys example as he is the only black lad that has commented. My point was he’s not the only black in the world and many black folk are against what is being done. I thought my last post was quite simple to follow. Obviously I was wrong 

At least you are consistent 

You have all got your knickers in a twist for some reason because I pointed out that GFs death has a massive impact. The fact you are now highlighting similar debates elsewhere further proves my point. 

Thanks again. 

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Point understood fully and easily by those not entrenched or trying to be controversial 🙄 👍 

Just now, Farrelli said:

Nice to see the gang are still going strong on here.

Ani, you make completely valid points but you are wasting your breath with these goons.

Best leave them to argue amongst themselves.

😄 🤣 😂 😆,  the clueless cavalry is here

2 minutes ago, Ani said:

You have all got your knickers in a twist for some reason because I pointed out that GFs death has a massive impact. The fact you are now highlighting similar debates elsewhere further proves my point. 

Thanks again. 

We’ve agreed they’ve made an impact. A negative one. We would like to know of any positive ones but they seem hard to come by, for that reason many of us agree that the faux outrage virtue signalling should end. 

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

See RW's post above, then give 'it' up 👆😯.......there's a good chap now.

Here are the facts.

NIC posted about what they are doing re GF, I asked are they also remembering the Arena victims. I stated my opinion that the Arena was more relevant 
People posted that they did not agree with Norwich. I posted that even if you do not agree with BLM you can not deny that the impact has spread for some reason across the world 

You and others seem to think that was me supporting BLM, I have repeatedly said that was not what I said, despite that you keep asking me for positives. 

Strange this started by me saying the Arena should be the thing we remember. 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

Here are the facts.

NIC posted about what they are doing re GF, I asked are they also remembering the Arena victims. I stated my opinion that the Arena was more relevant 
People posted that they did not agree with Norwich. I posted that even if you do not agree with BLM you can not deny that the impact has spread for some reason across the world 

You and others seem to think that was me supporting BLM, I have repeatedly said that was not what I said, despite that you keep asking me for positives. 

Strange this started by me saying the Arena should be the thing we remember. 

Have you been hacked ?

I haven't once accused you of supporting BLM have I ? Why lie ?  

11 minutes ago, Ani said:

Thanks again. 

Hold your horses......just rewind a bit......you're saying BLM has had a massive impact are you now then ?

Your words fella, not mine........thank me now you lemon 😃 x